Testing the waters

You guys and gals certainly do know how to make someone feel welcome ;) Thanks for all the wonderful comments...I think I'm going to have fun here!

As requested here is another shot, it was taken a little while ago but I still love it.

Wonderful to have another sexy woman on Lit.

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. xxx

I'm reviving some of my old favourites...will be getting some new shots done next week.

Any requests for shots so I can add it to my list?

Enjoy ;)
download.jpg

What a stunning picture. Absolutely fabulous!

Yes, we want more pictures of you. Maybe some that feature your soft spots and curves a bit more. (breasts, ass, hips, legs.... you get the picture) :)

You guys and gals certainly do know how to make someone feel welcome ;) Thanks for all the wonderful comments...I think I'm going to have fun here!

As requested here is another shot, it was taken a little while ago but I still love it.

In this photo, your belly, hips and legs remind me of paintings and sculptures I've seen of nymphs and goddesses. You are a work of art, to be sure.

...starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life.

...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)/QUOTE]

Have the people in your life SEEN these photographs of you? How could someone NOT give you positive feedback? And, if you don't mind me saying so, you don't look at all uncomfortable in front of the camera, particularly in that black and white photo with the stockings and garter belt. Yowza!

Truly beautiful You have a gorgeous back and lovly legs can hardly wait to see the rest of you!!! More please??

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

I can't imagine anyone giving you anything but loads of positive feedback, IslandNymph

I'm reviving some of my old favourites...will be getting some new shots done next week.

Enjoy ;)

Beautiful photo, more with stockings, thigh highs and other assorted lingerie.

You are a very beautiful young lady. Gorgeous!

Enjoy ;)

Beautiful photo, more with stockings, thigh highs and other assorted lingerie.

You are a very beautiful young lady. Gorgeous!

hi from a fellow canadian! the waters great common in :D keep posting, youre gorgeous!:D

An excellent start

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have been inspired by some of the fantastic photos on this forum to start posting some of my own.

I've recently begun to really explore my sexuality and am starting to become a bit more comfortable in my own skin but haven't received much positive feedback from people in my life. Just wondering if I appeal to you out there!

Here's a teaser shot to get y'all going...I'll post more as I become a little more comfortable in front of the camera ;)

Cheers.

My word, how you give me pause

attachment.php

You my dear are a rare beauty. Very sexy and oh so sensious

Last edited:
Hiya

Hi everyone!

Cheers.

That is one sexy looking ass. I'd be happy to spank it. :D

Legs

Enjoy ;)

Incrredible legs. Would love them wrapped around my back......and head for a few hours.:rose:

Back