Just another girl, just another pic thread..

What would you like to see more of....?

• Total voters

NotForSale

Never ever stop believing
Because I can, because I enjoy it, because this is a part of me and a part of who I am.....not only on the outside but inside too. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :)

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Doesn't look like 'just another girl' to me! :kiss:

======>>~~~~~

NotForSale said:
New mummy feeling like a bit of a post natal flab bag - maybe you lot can keep me motivated and I'll be bikini worthy by at least the end of the summer... ;)

So here we go...a slow start - odd that i'm sooo nervous when I've done this before...
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=764859
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Looks lovely to me.
Would love to see you in that bikini dear!
:rose: :rose: :rose:

bugger, I lost my bet :( !!!

I like the cut of your jib !!! Tell me, any chance of the lady revealing a snippet more of her shapely leg ??? :devil:

Last edited:
NotForSale said:
New mummy feeling like a bit of a post natal flab bag - maybe you lot can keep me motivated and I'll be bikini worthy by at least the end of the summer... ;)

So here we go...a slow start - odd that i'm sooo nervous when I've done this before...

Definitely not just another girl.

:)

Thanks to everyone who has commented :) I have a few more pics which I'll post in a little while once I've edited them :rose:

Thanks again :heart:

NotForSale said:
Thanks to everyone who has commented :) I have a few more pics which I'll post in a little while once I've edited them :rose:

Thanks again :heart:

wow, NotForSale's back and her front too. :)

nice to see 1 of the board's hottest girls here again :rose:

beautiful profile pic

Ummm, you should go look at NotForSale's beautiful pics in her profile... wonderfully erect nipple, slightly puffy areola... oh to be able to lick and suck just a little bit...

It's really difficult to judge from the pic you have posted, but I'm sure you look just great. Everybody feels a little frumpy after child birth :)

Surfin said:
wow, NotForSale's back and her front too. :)

nice to see 1 of the board's hottest girls here again :rose:

what a lovely thing to say - thanks :D

Its good to see you here too :kiss:

x

That pic is definitely enough to have me knocking on your door to find out what else you have in store for us.

thanks again for the comments so far ;)

here are a couple more - hopefully you'll enjoy and you'll just have to trust me when I say that it gets better (at least I hope you'll think that)!!

Last edited:
lovelyboy said:
bugger, I lost my bet :( !!!

I like the cut of your jib !!! Tell me, any chance of the lady revealing a snippet more of her shapely leg ??? :devil:

Looking forward to seeing my prize later :catgrin:

Will this do??

Last edited:
It's doing just fine. ;)

Please don't feel obligated to stop anytime soon.

NotForSale said:
Looking forward to seeing my prize later :catgrin:

Will this do??

Sure will....and I'm sure it wasn't your grits you wanted kissed........:kiss:

southern idiom

NotForSale said:
thanks again for the comments so far ;)

here are a couple more - hopefully you'll enjoy and you'll just have to trust me when I say that it gets better (at least I hope you'll think that)!!

lovely pics- can't wait to see more....

Back