Looking for a beta reader

Bjerget

I have great ideas!
I have a story I want to run by someone(s) who can give me honest feedback before I try to publish it here.

It would be in the category of 'erotic couplings' and have a bit of a 'slice of life' feel to it.

Please post here to apply (not answering pm's at the moment).

Thank you in advance!

You should check the Editors Forum rather than the Feedback forum.
Thank you! All of these forums basically look the same to me.

This is where to ask for the help, and if you won't respond to PMs, you probably aren't going to get the help you want. You're the one asking for the favor.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1161443&page=3
I will respond to PM's after I agree to talk to someone about my writing. I won't just send my writing over a PM, is what I was getting at.

Thank you! All of these forums basically look the same to me.

I will respond to PM's after I agree to talk to someone about my writing. I won't just send my writing over a PM, is what I was getting at.

You see that I guided you to the correct thread to post to, right? I wouldn't be real quick to volunteer to help someone coming across like she has a chip on her shoulder. You're the one needing the help.

You see that I guided you to the correct thread to post to, right? I wouldn't be real quick to volunteer to help someone coming across like she has a chip on her shoulder. You're the one needing the help.

You answered my question, thank you. Would you like a medal as well?

You answered my question, thank you. Would you like a medal as well?

Again, showing that chip on your shoulder isn't likely to serve you all that well here for the favor you're asking someone to do for you. But good luck with that.

Back