The neighbours new toy (closed for ash13)

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
The Gissum brothers whooped and hollered when their Pa won a load of cash on the lottery, in fact it was more than a load of extra spending money, it was six fucking million dollars. An even bigger shock came when their Pa said he didn't really want the money and gave them two million each.

That's how they came to be living in such a swish part of town, a six bedroom house, five acres of grounds, a long winding private driveway and a triple garage. The only drawback as far as Jed, Billie and Hank were concerned was that there was a house right next door, screened by a tall hedge admittedly but it sort of made them rethink their plans for wild parties every night for the foreseeable future.

The morning after they moved in they explored the house and Jed suddenly shouted excitedly.

"Hey,, guys come and get an eyeful of this!"

When they joined him he pointed out of his bedroom window,

"Take a look out there, what a spectacular view"

"What you talkin' 'bout Jed you ain't never been one for scenery." Sneered Hank, the eldest.

"Just take a look, if you don't agree it's well worth a look I'll do all the chores for a month"

Billie was never one to take an opportunity to get out of doing chores so he pushed the excited Jed aside and looked out, at first seeing nothing of interest then he saw a movement and his keen huntsman's eyes went wide with surprise.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

He muttered and Hank, now curious pushed his way to the window and following Billie's pointing arm he saw her.

Dragging a sunlounger to a better position was a well stacked redhead with a nice rounded ass encased in a tiny pair of denim shorts and a skimpy white bikini top covering her tits that jiggled as she struggled with the sunlounger

The three brothers chortled as they watched then Hank announced,

"We gotta get her over here tonight boys, Jed you go on over and ask her."
 
Last edited:
OOC Rebecca V'Amico. Goes by "Becca". Italian brunette 18 yr old. Tiny thing at 5'2 110 34A breasts very perky . Girly girl very bubbly


Laying out enjoying my music as I try to get comfortable. Not thinking of anything but my time alone since parents are outvsnd about. I had seen the new neighbors but had not talked to them because although I'm the friendly type I'm also snobby tintgise I think I'm better then. "Probably watching me" I think to myself but not caring as I get lost in my music.
 
Last edited:
Jed being the youngest of the brothers hadn't yet got the confidence around girls that his two brothers had, that is not to say he had no experience many of the girls he knew had taught him most of what he knew during the weekly barn dances, luring him into a quiet corner and doing what they liked doing best.

He approached the tiny girl cautiously, "Excuse me Miss, I'm Jed, Jed Gissum from next door, we just moved in an' we're 'avin' a 'ouse warmin' tonight, be quite a lot of noise so we, that, is my brothers an' me thought you might like to come over, no need to bring owt we got gallons of moonshine."

He paused waiting for a reply, wondering if she had heard him.
 
Looking over you know I had heard you since I acknowledged you guys but then went back to my tunes seemingly and semi snobishly ignoring you. Arching my back in a stretch that you don't know if it was an intended tease or just stretching and nothing more.
 
Jed thought that the girls" apparent ignorance in not even acknowledging his presence only proved what he suspected, she was a stuck-up bitch who thought she was better than him but then she stretched and arched her back, interlacing her fingers with her arms above her head, in doing so her legs parted and gave him a brief glimpse of her bald pink pussy as her skimpy denim shorts gaped at the top of her legs, her tiny bikini top riding up to show the under boobs of her fairly small but perfectly proportioned tits. He licked his lips and sneered,

"Suit yourself you toffee nosed bitch but we'll make sure you know we're around and you get no sleep tonight or you can come over and have a good time, me and my brothers really know how to party."

He grinned again at the show she had unknowingly given him and went back to prepare for the party.
 
Last edited:
I shake my head at the parts of his comments I heard in between my tunes. Giving him a shoo away gesture with my hand like a rich person to a servant. Enjoying the warm weather I get lost in my tunes as I fall asleep. Completely forgetting the gate between the houses had a broken match in it. Not allowing it to lock all the way.
 
"Fucking toffee nosed bitch, she thinks she's too good for the likes of us"

Jed complained bitterly to his two brothers.

"Only one thing for it then,
concluded Hank
"We gotta arouse her interest, show her what we're made of. Billie go get those things you made, we'll show Miss high and mighty what she's missing out on."

Billie cackled wildly "Sure thing Hank , reckon she'll like'em?"

"Sure she will, leave 'em in the right places and she'll be wantin' the real thing

Billie rushed off to his workshop and found what he was looking for on a shelf along with other items he had carved, He stroked the smooth lines of his handiwork and returned to his brothers with the three carvings, each one life size and very lifelike.

They sneaked through the gate adjoining the two properties and spied the young bitch asleep on her lounger.

Jed took out his woodsman's knife and easily sliced the centre tape holding the bra cups together and moved them to one side baring the most perfect tits he had ever seen, small, but perfectly proportioned with her petite body. Carefully he placed his own replicated dick between her tits and slipped the mushroom head between her pink lips.

Meanwhile Hank had managed to slide the shaft of his carving under one leg of her shorts and worked the head into her tight little hole happily hearing it squelch quietly as he moved it deeper and she murmured quietly

"OOOHH" Without waking.

Billie took hold of her hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around the shaft and placed her hand on her stomach.

"Now we wait, I wanna see her face when she wakes up"
 
I wake up and gasp as I'm topless and a look of anger goes over me as I pull out a solid from under my shorts. I put my top back on and stomp over to your place. I may be 18 and tiny but I'm a firecracker I think. I pound on your demanding you open up. I begin to complain to you as I yell at you at your front door one of your brothers just coming home sees me and I mess up behind me one hand over my mouth and the other pinning my arms behind my back. You without a word, undo my tiny shorts pulling them down. And driving two fingers into my bald teen pussy and violently finger fuck me right there on your porch. About 5 minutes later reluctantly I cum. You then tell me get off your property and go back to my house like a good little girl.
 
The nose in the air bitch from next door started hammering on the door just after four o' clock and she really laid into Jed calling him a sick, perverted, no good but he just annoyed her further when he drawled,

"I reckon ya could be right there, stick around if ya want a demonstration."

Just then Hank arrived back home with meat pies for the party.

"She givin' ya trouble Jed?"

"Nah no trouble but ah reckon she needs t' larn some manners tho'"

Hank grins broadly, he's always up for teaching manners to pretty young girls and he grabs her by both elbows so she can't move and ignoring her cursing and cussing nods to Jed.

"She's all yours Jed seein' as how it was you she was cussin' at."

Jed just stepped forward and casually unbuttoned her tiny shorts and yanked them down to her ankles and slipped them off all together so she was left with just a roughly tied up bikini bra covering her tits. His hands wandered over her body as struggled in Hank's firm grasp. He seductively stroked her butt as if sizing it up to slap but he left it alone and slipped a solitary fingers along her hairless slit and wriggled his finger in before adding a second and finger fucking her in shorts bursts until she became moist, then pumping in earnest making her wetter and wetter with Hank having to hold her upright until she gasped and orgasmed over Jed's fingers.

"Get outta here girlie, don't come back unless you wanna go all the way with the three of us

He threw her shorts at her and when Hank released her he chuckled

"We know where your soft spot is."
 
I run home, I should call cops but i didn't want any trouble and my parents that are away would blame me for any unwanted publicity I imagine so I say nothing for now. The next day in the early after noon I come home from a job interview. Dressed up in pink blouse black pleated skirt 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 3"strappy black heels. I step out out when one of my"new" neighbors. Begins cat calling and offering me cash to "flash" them.
 
"Hey there sweety you gonna show me your pussy? I'll give you five dollars if you make it a good'un"

Hank couldn't resist winding up the snooty slapper from next door. He knew very well she wouldn't but he enjoyed watching her squirm and blush and she WAS quite a delicious eyeful and he knew that one way or another he was going to have her dancing on his dick.

Inevitably she ignored him and he jibed her all the way to her door. Then a thought struck him , he hadn't seen her Ma or Pa, mebbe she was all alone. Alone and vulnerable, Hank wasn't a rapist but he had a way about him that lots of women found it hard to ignore.

Making his way to her door her rang the bell which she opened after just a few seconds. The thought flashed through his mind,,,,,,,,,, Had she been waiting for him to call?

"Hi, jus' wanna apologise fer jus' now, I know you wouldn't flash your pussy fer jus' five dollars, yer much too classy fer that so how about I make it fifty dollars an' you tell me yer name, I'm Hank by the way, the good lookin' one"

Being shirtless he flexed his pecs and made them jump, feeling pleased with himself when he saw the ghost of a smile flit across her face.

"How about you offer me a glass of juice or you can come back to our place fer some moonshine?"

As he spoke he realised he was staring at her chest or to be more precise her tits and wondering if she was wearing a bra.
 
Last edited:
Standing there I give him a dirty look as he comments on me being all dolled up in the blouse short skirt pantyhose and heels. Again he offers me money to let himunbutton my blouse right there in doorway or let him put his hand under my skirt and into my pantyhose. I am shocked by his tone. He talks like this is everyday behavior for him and I should just give in since he's offering cash and accusing me of being "too good" for his money.
 
"AWW, c'mon, no need to get all uptight, I only wanna see yer tits an' pussy, an' mebbe cop a feel if yer up fer it. If yer don't want my money what do ya want ? A good fuckin' more than likely, if that's right just say so an' we'll do it right now in your hallway, less you wanna tek me t'bed."

Hank was getting all heated up at the thought of crawling all over this little beauty and sinking his cock into her hot wet snatch. He moved closer and grabbed a handful of the front of her blouse but she moved backing away from him and most of her buttons clattered to the floor leaving her blouse wide open and a beautiful pair of braless pear shaped tits exposed. Hank grinned.

"Now that's better, much more neighbourly"

He moved closer still, his arm round her waist and his hot wet mouth sucking on a little pink nipple that was slowly being aroused even though she was struggling to escape his clutches. His cock was straining in his jeans so he unzipped his fly and it sprang free and nudged against her clit although her skirt still covered it.

"You may as well give in neighbour 'cos I ain't goin' nowhere until you've bin introduced to Dongo 'ere."

Hank spots her cell lying on the floor and her name splattered all over it.

"So that's yer name is it? Becca V, hmm, got a sorta sexy sound to it don't it Becca V? The sorta sound that meks yer think all sorts of naughty things. Like, you gonna spread yer legs for me Becca V?"

Hank was totally unprepared for what happened next. Her arms snaked round his neck and her soft luscious lips were glued to his.
 
Last edited:
"Want that flash now, flashing is harmless I supppose" with that I step back and raise my skirt above my waist showing you my pantiless shaved teen pussy undermy pantyhose. Hearing my name must appeal to my spoiled snobby side you think. I then approach again taking your your hand and guiding it to waistband of pantyhose. Seemingly not caring my perky chest is on display.
 
The transformation from snobby cow to the slut of the year was truly amazing and all 'cos Hank had mentioned her name or was it that maybe she had a slut name that triggered it. Whatever it was Hank didn't care.

"Want that flash now, flashing is harmless I suppose '

Hank couldn't believe his eyes or ears as the cute little beauty disentangled herself from his neck and stepped back and lifted her skirt showing her cute snatch although covered by her nude pantyhose. Hank was still bemused how fast things were moving as she took his hand and practically pushed it into the waistband of her pantyhose and pressed her bare tits into his chest and practically demanded that he undress her right there on the porch.

"Not here you lil' slut Becca V, if we're gonna fuck we do it properly in your bed, now where's your room?" He growled menacingly, unable to believe his luck.

He dragged her up the broad circular staircase and following her panted directions found her bedroom, typically decorated in girly pink and white.

He sprawled on her bed and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his pride and joy, nine inches of rock hard manhood pointing to the sky.

"If this is what you want Becca V you had better know that me 'n' ma brothers share everything so you'll be gettin' visits from all of us when we want a bit o' pussy, in the mean time get those clothes off an' git yersel' over here and show me how lucky you reckon y'are, understand what I mean Becca V?"

Just to show he means business he tears her skirt from her, not bothering to undo it he tears it until it is no more than a rag.He tears a hole in her pantyhose thrusting his fingers inside her flooding hole and pumps a few times then steps back.

"Right let's get this straight, you be a good girl Becca V and strip right down , keep your heels on tho' your legs and ass look fantastic as you bend over, do that Becca V and you get the fucking of your life."

Hank lay back on the bed watching Becca his cock like a flagpole pointing in the air.
 
Last edited:
Almost trance like hearing my name which is an odd turn on. I say " the boys in school don't have cocks like that". I watch your eyes grow wide as my teen body strips to my heels and pantyhose and bends over my dresser putting my face near my huge pink frame mirror as I watch you and that tentpole of a cock approach. Biting my lower lip in nervous anticipation as you draw closer like a hungry animal.
 
Hanks eyes widen into saucers as Becca stripped down to her panty hose and heels and bent over her dressing table to look in the mirror her hair framing her face. Hank got up his cock like a circus tent pole sticking out in front of hi, as he approached Becca twitched her ass suggestively,

'the boys in school don't have cocks like that'

Hank grinned, he had the perfect reply in front of him.

"That's because they're only boys, You need a good hard man inside you, Becca V"

He reaches out and yanks her panty hose to her knees and slides the tip of his cock into her crack.

"Which hole is gonna be first Becca V? You choose cuz I'm gonna have 'em both before I leave."
 
I hear a rip as you rip open the crotch of my pantyhose. "Umm maybe this is a mistake" I half protest. But you calling me naughty names and hearing my name. Like loses my inhibitions. I simply say "pussy" and bite my lower lip as I see you approach from behind in the mirror, grab my petite teen hips and poke and prod the entrance of my hairless slit with your semi hard cock.
 
Hank saw that Becca was nervous as she bit her lip but then she seemed to make up her mind answering him

"pussy"

"Ok Becca, pussy first it is"

He grabbed her hips and slid into her crack rubbing the tip of his domed cock up and down her wet bald slit, then he gyrated his hips slowly opening her tight pink hole and kicking her legs further apart.

"OKAY BECCA V, here it comes baby"

Thrusting deep inside her and bumping her head on the mirror, he saw her mouth open in surprise and the sparkle in her eyes. Yes the little slut was loving it. He rammed and pumped her tight wet hole until she flooded his cock with her cum and screamed for him to do her ass.
Not being the sort to disappoint he used his thumbs to part her ass cheeks and jammed both thumbs inside her wrinkled brown hole and stretched her hole wide open then he slipped out of her wet cunt and pushed himself ballsdeep into her ass.

"How's that Becca V? Ya oughta know that Jed is the real ass man so he'll be quite happy to fuck your pretty ass when you come over for a foursome"

He could hear Becca howling and her face in the mirror was wide eyed her tits bouncing as he pounded her harder and finally decorating her back and ass with strings of hot thick cum.

Hank cleaned himself up but before he left he said,

"Come over tonight around seven and don't be late Becca V
 
You see me leave all dolled up in a peach button down dress 3" above the knees, nude pantyhose and 3" strappy peach heels. Obviously going out with friends. I return about 8 pm, an hour past your "deadline" I'm in the phone and in my haste I don't lock my front door as I head in. This bothers you like I think I'm better than you and ignoring or blowing you off.
 
Hank tells Jed and Billie all about his time with Becca and they can't wait to get their hands on her. One of them keeps watch on her house next door and spots her leaving her house all dressed up.

"She's on the move, but she ain't fuckin' coming here" complains Billie as Becca climbs in her car and roars off.

"She'll be back and straight over here." Hank says confidently

While they are waiting they watch some porn and discuss what they are going to do to Becca

Seven o' clock comes and goes until around eight o' clock Becca arrives back and goes straight into her house talking into her phone.

Hank says angrily "Fuckin' stuck up bitch she gets my dick in her pussy and thinks that's it, well it ain't, let's go over there and show her what's what"

His brothers nod their agreement and they all troupe over to Becca's house, finding the door unlocked they file in quietly and find Becca sat on her couch watching TV.

"Don't you have somewhere to be? I said seven o' clock and its nearly eight thirty " Hank snarled at her pulling her to her feet and the three brothers surrounded her. Becca's face went scarlet and her eyes widened in fright as she felt a hand go under her dress and slide up between her thighs.

"C'mon Becca V We've come to see you"

It was as though a light had been switched on and Becca smiled at them,

A steady chant went up "Becca V, Becca V, show us what we want to see."

They waited see what the uptown slut would do.
 
I gasp as the hand darts between my teen thighs and I can tell by his smirk he has discovered no evidence of panties underneath my pantyhose. He tells his brothers and I turn even more red at that revelation hearing my name turns me on like a crowd cheering for a celebrity appeals to my snobby side I guess. I fear they won't leave till they see something so I offer to unbotyon my dress and as I do I stand there with it pen like a robe. Showing my perky chest encased in a lacy pink front hook bra and my hairless slit covered by the thin layer of translucent nylon material as they the entire length of my toned teen legs down to my heels.
 
As they chanted Becca V's name and she began unbuttoning her dress they fell silent wanting to see her naked flesh but when she just opened her dress and they could only see her bra and pantyhose they got angry and began demanding.

"MORE, MORE, C'MON BECCA V SHOW US YOUR TITS AND THAT SWEET PUSSY"

Before Becca could move she was grabbed by the waist and her panty hose was being pulled down over her little white ass.
 
I gasp as I'm exposed but hearing my name is an odd turn on. I try to tell them this can't happen but my body betrays me as they see my bald teen slit glisten in the light if the living room, obviously aroused by the current situation. I open my front hook bra showing them my perky young breasts. As I try to leave with pantyhose slightly pulled down I stumbled and fall into one of their laps.
 
Last edited:
Billie is taken by surprise when Becca V throws herself onto his lap with her tits out and panty hose around her knees and a wet pink pussy eagerly waiting to be filled but in just two short years he has learnt that a gift horse, or pussy shouldn't be ignored so with a welcoming "Hey yer eager ain't ya Becca V? Not that I'm complainin'. Come an' tek a ride into Gissum land where a good fuck costs yer no more'n a sore cunt."

He strips off Becca's blouse and bra and her panty hose is ripped to shreds and Becca V finds herself being bounced on Billie's eight inch dick with her boobs doing their own wardance.
 
Back
Top