New Story Advertisments

With all the feedback I've been receiving about the Colton Drake series of stories, I've decided to list them here in order that I've written them. :)

http://www.literotica.com/s/born-in-a-grave

http://www.literotica.com/s/night-is-falling

http://www.literotica.com/s/night-of-the-ripper

http://www.literotica.com/s/devilwind-bk-001

I also have one in the works called "Night Falls in Berlin" set during the latter days of the War in Europe during WWII and co-starring Marielle Tabra from "Night of the Ripper". I've received quite a few feedback emails about her and most want to see more. It will be finished after my fiancé and I finish our tale.
 
Last edited:
First Story Submission

I have submitted my first story and would appreciate some feedback. So far the ratings have come back very favorably.

The story is in the Fetish section, and is a story about the main character discovering a hidden world of sex.

I have plans for it to continue, but would like to see if there is interest first.

http://www.literotica.com/s/blind-5
 
"Night Falls in Berlin" has been submitted in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category. It should be published in a few days.

"From Friends to Lovers", which is the true account in summary of how my best friend became my fiancé, has been submitted in the Interracial Love category. It should be published the same day as "Night Falls in Berlin".

I hope everyone enjoys the ride. :)

I.D.
 
Beginning to post on 6 April 2013, Journey to Mirage is a fifteen-chapter gay male novel of a young man's journey into the totality of the gay male life as he crosses the United States from Baltimore to Arizona as a "star" of a "fantasy experiences" movie being filmed en route to a gay film festival in Mirage, Arizona. Chapters will post approximately every two days and will be completed within five weeks of posting of chapter 1.

BLURB:

Having been duped by a Baltimore car chopping gang and dominated by the gang’s leader, young Rick Hernandez is left holding the bag on a police raid and enters a no-win probation period. Dreaming of leaving Baltimore and all its pressures, Rick falls in with a cinematographer, Douglas Groton, who wants Rick to star in a gay male pornographic film, Journey to Mirage, and who takes Rick on a fulfilled-fantasy-based sexually charge cross-country odyssey.


d6113e1c9d8f42e3f4b04ddc813c82b72b130802-thumb
 
Last edited:
Diary Of A Rockstar: Chapter 2

Diary Of A Rockstar: Chapter 2

Conatains: Her first lesbian sex, first time, boyfriend/girlfriend, open relationship, cum-play, cum-swapping, FACIAL, photography, rockstar, emo, exhibitionism, lesbian sex, female ejaculation, squirt facial, cum-slut, and much more...

The continuation of Paige's sexual awakening with her boyfriend Bobby. Paige makes good on her deal and has her first lesbian experience in front of Bobby that quickly gives Bobby an excuse to shoot cum all over his rockstar girlfriend's face in front of one of her biggest fans...

http://www.literotica.com/s/diary-of-a-rockstar-ch-02

PLEASE comment after you are finished! Let me know if I should continue!
 
Cancellation

"From Friends to Lovers" has been cancelled due to my lady's wishes, and if I ever want to see her naked again... Well, you get the idea. In lieu of that, I've started a fiction series called "A Stainless Steel Cat" in the Interracial Love category, and the first few chapters should be up shortly after "Night Falls in Berlin". Sorry about that, but I'm not going to make my girl angry. When momma ain't happy, NOBODY's happy. Capische?' :)
 
Additions

Hi,

My first story (http://www.literotica.com/s/double-date-5) seemed to go down well (thank you!), and I've now added two follow-ups:

http://www.literotica.com/s/woken-in-the-night (also in the group sex category), and

http://www.literotica.com/s/intruding-visitor (non-consent/reluctance).

I've also submitted another story in the erotic couplings category, http://www.literotica.com/s/dinner-and-a-proposition .

I'd be really grateful for feedback and advice, if you'd like to read any of these. Intruding Visitor is an attempt at a female perspective (that is, not my own), and I'd like to know whether it worked.

Happy reading!

Chris
 
First published story - 'Perversions in the Penthouse'

Hi

I've just had my first story published, a BDSM-themed little tale called 'Perversions in the Penthouse':

http://www.literotica.com/s/perversions-in-the-penthouse

It charts a women's first forray into the world of BDSM with her two masters in a penthouse suite.

Comments and feedback welcome :)

Thanks

Apollo
 
My first story has been up for about 2 weeks now and I would love to have you all read it and give me some constructive criticism. I have a second story in the works, and I'd hate for the same problem areas to keep showing up in subsequent stories.

The story below deals with an older half brother who becomes intimate with his younger half sister on her birthday:

Author - Mereditheighty8
Title - Happy Birthday
Category - Nonconsent/Reluctance
http://www.literotica.com/s/happy-birthday-79


As a new writer, here are some questions that come to mind -
1. How much sex is too much sex?
2. What are the popular categories?
3. At what point do readers start pushing back?
4. Should I include some kind of disclaimer? I have actually gotten messages from people who seem to think this is real, based on something that actually happened?
5. Should you ignore or respond to negative anonymous comments
 
My first story has been up for about 2 weeks now and I would love to have you all read it and give me some constructive criticism. I have a second story in the works, and I'd hate for the same problem areas to keep showing up in subsequent stories.

The story below deals with an older half brother who becomes intimate with his younger half sister on her birthday:

Author - Mereditheighty8
Title - Happy Birthday
Category - Nonconsent/Reluctance
http://www.literotica.com/s/happy-birthday-79


As a new writer, here are some questions that come to mind -
1. How much sex is too much sex?
2. What are the popular categories?
3. At what point do readers start pushing back?
4. Should I include some kind of disclaimer? I have actually gotten messages from people who seem to think this is real, based on something that actually happened?
5. Should you ignore or respond to negative anonymous comments

Oh, Mer, so nice to see you. And I like that you're writing.

How much sex is really relative to how much the story carries well. I urge you to follow your gut on all these questions. Write for yourself, and disregard the audience, the readers, at least until it please "you" Disclaimer if it matters to you. Def, ignore negative anonymous comments. Those people are cowards who can't write their own material.

So in summary: write, write, write <3 :cool:
 
Oh, Mer, so nice to see you. And I like that you're writing.

How much sex is really relative to how much the story carries well. I urge you to follow your gut on all these questions. Write for yourself, and disregard the audience, the readers, at least until it please "you" Disclaimer if it matters to you. Def, ignore negative anonymous comments. Those people are cowards who can't write their own material.

So in summary: write, write, write <3 :cool:

Thanks for the advice :)
 
yikes, it sounds like a person with a problem. Whoever this "I" is, he or she is gonna get hurt big time. It is as if he/she has painted a huge target on their chest saying, "hurt me"
 
Understanding is a letter by yours truly written after one of the more heart-shattering nights of my life. It's a real insight to my life, if you're interested, and so far has gotten mixed feedback. It's not too long, so if you're willing, take a peek.
stories should be true to life, not true. If it is a letter you wrote,it is not a story. Whoever the writer of this letter is, I pity them.. It sounds as if they believe that love shopuld hurt. whoever they are has painted a huge bulls eye on their chest saying : please hurt me
 
Back
Top