What she wants

Marcus smiled as he did. Climbing in the tub with her. He kissed her neck as he washed her back. Mixing in a slight shoulder rub. He said "I love you." Kissing her neck again as he rubbed her shoulders.
 
Brie soon rested against him with a smile on her face. "I love you too."she said. Shifting a bit before she rested back against him. "Mmmm I was thinking maybe your parents could come fro Christmas?"she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it softly.
 
Marcus smiled against her lips as she kissed him. He said "that sounds like a great idea. I'll email them about the idea. You and my mother could even fit time to dress shop if there in town long enough."
 
Brie smiled as she nodded her head. "I'm sure she will make time."she said. Giving him another kiss before she got out of the tub. Drying herself off before heading to their bed. Not even bothering getting dressed.
 
Marcus smiled watching her walk naked to there bed. Soon following her just as naked as he climbed in bed with her. Laying against the headboard he said "are you excited for your job tomorrow?"
 
Brie soon snuggled up to Marcus. "Nervous....very nervous. "She said. Using him as a pillow as she got comfortable. Wasn't long before she fell asleep, still tired from their night before.
 
Marcus smiled as he kissed her head. Soon falling asleep himself. The next morning as Brie got ready for work he made her some breakfast and cofee. WHen she came down he smiled and said "I guess I'll see you at the office then whenever they get around to assigning you to our Marketing team. I'll enjoy getting to work with you quite extensively." Giving her a knowing smirk as he handed her the coffee before kissing her.
 
Brie soon walked into the kitchen before she smiled. Returning the kiss before taking a sip of her coffee. "Me too...in many ways."she said. Winking at him as she was fully recovered from the other night. "I should be home right as you get home."she said. Enjoying breakfast before she pulled him into a kiss. "I love you and see you later."she said. Grabbing her purse before heading out.

The work day went by fast! She was settled into her office and got to work right away. Arriving home only minutes after Marcus. "Babe?"she called out.
 
Marcus called back "I'm in the kitchen." He was currently preparing some salmon fillets for dinner tonight. Slicing and seasoning the tasty yet Delicate fish. He said "how was your first day?" Admiring the look of her in her suite dress.
 
Brie smiled as she walked into the kitchen. "You like? Or are you picturing me naked?"she teased. Giving him a kiss before she slipped her heels off. "What are you making?"she asked. Leaning against Marcus before she gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 
Marcus smirked back as she rested against his back. Kissing her he said "maybe a little of both." Her other question he held a piece of the salmon to her lips and said "salmon tell me what you think?"
 
Brie ate the piece before she smiled. "Tastes good hun."she said. Soon pouring them some wine before she sat at the table. "Tomorrow I'll be visiting you at work. The team is doing a pitch and they want me to tag along."she said. Smiling to him as she knew what could potentially take place.
 
Marcus smiled as he did indeed know what that meant might happen. He said "well then I guess I have something to look forward to at work tomorrow." Finishing up the salmon before bringing it over. Serving it with a fresh garden salad. Definitly a lighter meal then the couple was use to eating but it was meant to be a bit of a romantic dinner to celebrate her first day.
 
Brie smiled as they soon enjoyed their meal. Knowing he did this to celebrate her first day. After she helped him clean up the dishes before pulling him into a kiss. "Thank you for dinner, tomorrow I will cook."she said.
 
Marcus smiled and said "sounds good I can't wait." He got a flirtatious look and said "so how about for desert. I help you relax from work by eating you out till you cum all over my tongue." Kissing her neck as he messaged her breasts through her blouse.
 
Brie smirked before she felt his lips on her neck. "Mmm why don't we take this upstairs?"she said. Letting out a laugh as he threw her over his shoulder, wasting no time. Finding herself soon on her back on the bed.
 
Marcus kissed her roughly. His hands undoing the buttons of her blouse and suite jacket. Revealing a sexy lace black bra underneath. Kissing her neck he pulled away long enough for her to remove the opened articles of clothing soon folllowed by her bra. Kissing down her body he licked and bit each of her sensitive nipples. Before helping her pull her skirt and panties down and off. Kissing down to the apex of her thighs. He licked her pussy slowly before shoving his tongue inside. Begining to eat her out.
 
He wasted no time in getting her naked. Moaning as he kissed her way down her body. A louder moan escaped as he began to eat her out. Running her fingers through his hair. "Oh...fuck.."she said. Loving this as she rested back against the bed.
 
Marcus kept pleasuring her pussy with his tongue. Sucking and licking her clit as he pushed first two then three fingers into her pussy. Working them with his tongue. Curling them to touch just the right places inside her. Knowing he did when he felt her buck her hips against his tongue and fingers in desire.
 
Brie cried out as she began to cum hard. Grabbing the bed as she arched her back. Soon resting back down on the bed before looking to him. Smiling before she pulled him from her pussy. Kissing him as she pulled close as they kissed.
 
Marcus moaned into the kiss. When they parted he whispered in her ear. "I want you to suck my cock like the dirtiest slut. The kind I know you only act like for me." Letting his more kinky side out the side he only showed her.
 
Brie soon smiled before she looked to him. "Get naked for me then."she said. Smiling as she watched him strip before he got back on the bed. Wasting no time as she pinned him to the bed. Kissing her way down his body, soon reaching his cock. Giving his a lick before she smiled at him. Easing him into his mouth as she kept her gaze on him. Starting off slow before she began to pick up the pace.
 
Marcus moaned as his hands instinctivly went to her hair. Tugging it with a the little bit of roughness he knew she liked. She responded by moaning around his cock. Slurping and sucking it wetly and sloply. He said "Fuck baby. I don't know I'f I want to cum in your mouth or on your face."
 
Brie moaned as she continued to suck him. Looked up as she began to deep throat him. Of course that lead to him shooting his load in her mouth. Sucking him dry before she eased him out. Wiping her mouth before she straddled his lap. "Mmm you taste good. Sorry but I can always wear it another time."she said.
 
Marcus smiled against her lips kissing her roughly as he guided her down onto his cock. Already hard for her again after she sucked him off. He said "I love you brie. You are mine now and forever and I can't wait till you are officially my wife."
 
Back
Top