The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

The African Adventure; now up to 4,500 words. No sex yet, but I do have two naked people in a hut at the moment.
 
More Writing

Whew...no time to write, but I finally carved out a couple of hours this morning and will do the same tomorrow.

The African Adventure is shaping up to be epic although a bit weird. I think you'll all hate it but It has to be written. LOL

it should be a 5-6 Pager.

I've got an epilogue to the Busty Baby sitter and rewrites for all the Amnesia of Beth's Father Chapters as well as an epilogue to Castaway Siblings and one called the Surrogate Wife featuring the Mother in Law and Sperm was the Antidote a Sci Fi Thriller. I'll keep you posted.
 
You need to start writkng some new ones about ghat busty slut jessica...
BOth her willing and unwilling adventures... ;-)
 
Alright shit!

So I just finished for rewrites for the four chapters of the Amnesia of Beth's father. Ready to send to an editor again. I am about 25%-33% through new story the African Adventure. Everything is flowing, writing again. If any of my former editors are following this thread, please reply or PM me. Need some editors. Grammar, punctuation, flow, plot holes, name swaps etc. I have literally 7 more in the pipeline right behind these including The Busty Baby Sitter Sequal.
 
UPdate. So, wow! I have now finished 4 rewrites for the Amnesia of Beth's father. All 4 chapters. One has already been send to an amazing editor. The Chapter 1 rewrite will be up soon. I have also finished "The African Adventure".

Next up I will work on completing "Sperm was the Antidote" A Sci Fi Thriller!
 
Finally

Okay...All three rewrites for "The Amnesia of Beth's Father" have been submitted as well as the missing Chapter 4. Also submitted is the stand alone original "The African Adventure"

You'll also be happy to hear that "Sperm was the Antidote" has been sent for editing and I'm halfway done "Blind Date Surprise".

Stay tuned for more!
 
Rewrites up!

The rewrites for all three chapters of the “The Amnesia of Beth’s Father” are up! The long awaited pt 4 is pending and will be up this week.

Sperm is the antidote is being edited now and blind date bbw surprise is almost completed. Body swap should be next.
 
BBW Blind Date Surprise is complete. Ready for editing. Next up...Body Swap. I nice Sci Fi thriller. Amnesia of Beth's FAther Pt 4 is still pending but will be up this week.
 
Update. Last chapter of Amnesia of Beth's Father is still Pending for some reason? Longer than 7 days now. but will let you know when it's up.

BBW Blind Date surprise and Sperm was the Antidote or both being edited right now and I'm almost finished Body Swap.

Need some help with the end. If anyone is interested in collaborating on an ending Pm or email me.

Cheers!
 
Submitted

BBW Blind Date Surprise has been submitted. A romance Story with older woman younger man theme.
 
Need more votes on "The Amnesia of Beth's Father Ch. 4" please. It's sitting around a 4.10 would be nice to get it up to 4.30 or so. I think it deserves that at least.

Got a few more paragraphs of "Body Swap" done. It's shaping up to be a really good story. I think you guys will like this one.
 
So close

Almost finished antidote. Just need to add a couple of lines to the ending and I’ll submit it...maybe tomorrow morning.
 
Antidote has been submitted and should be up this week. I daresay, it’s a masterpiece of depravity.
 
Submitted!

It’s up!

https://www.literotica.com/s/sperm-was-the-antidote

The reviews are in!

Tom Shales wife says “Astounding! My husband would have loved it!

Piers Morgan says “Fuck Seth!”

The New Yorker says “Its an unequivocal masterwork from the genius of our times”

Brietbart says “if this is the future of internet content, I don’t want to wake up! 5 stars”
 
Where my fans at? “Sperm” needs votes, favs and comments please
 
Body Swap

Body Swap has been submitted. Should be up by end of the week. It's an exciting Sci-Fi story where Greg switches bodies with his father.

Also, almost finished with "Having Aunt Kay's Baby" Just need to tweak the ending and that will be submitted this week as well. Thanks Jen for your inspiration!
 
Body Swap is up!

Body Swap is up. Please read, vote and comment and email me your thoughts. I think you'll like it. Father and son swap bodies

Having Aunt Kay's Baby has just been submitted as well. Should be up by Monday at the latest.

Almost done a shorter story -- The Surrogate Wife. A mother in law story.

Cheers! and Happy Thursday!

Sethp

Update! Body Swap is certifiably HOT! Read before the price goes up!

John Campea has already reviewed it, and I quote. "This beginning paragraph was mediocre but after that it was the most mind blowing, wet dream inducing, epic saga I have ever read!"
 
Last edited:
Body Swap Ch. 01
Greg switches bodies with his father!
Incest/Taboo Stories
it's Hot with 19.5k views and a 4.53 rating.

https://www.literotica.com/s/body-swap-ch-01

I've already got a few suggestions. But I'd like to hear where you want chapter 2 to go. Email me, PM me or post here or in the comments of the story. You will shape this saga.
 
Just Submitted "The Surrogate Wife" A sexy Mother-In-Law tale.

"Having Aunt Kay's Baby' should be posted tomorrow.

A very exciting week!

What's next? Probably a sequel or second chapter to an existing story. Tell me where I should begin.
 
Back
Top