bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

55 yrs old, riverside, menifee, looking to have fun, no games, bottom, loves to take it any way it is convenient. can host anytime, i can travel also

Hi

Hi Bi male 52yo. Like to suck,get sucked, kissing,touching, nipple play. I have not tried anal but would like too with the right guy. I am in the 77079 zip in Houston. The 713 281 area code. I am married but wife knows.

218 central MN bi- loves couples

I'm getting ready for deer season, hoping to find a big buck! It's fun when the doe watches me shoot on her mate.

zip 92586 inland empire

Riverside area, looking for couples or guys looking for some fun. anyone out for fun, i am looking during the day, so any bisexuals in the area southern calif, let me show you how I swallow

Will be in Indy this upcoming Saturday...very curious to find some fun in the afternoon

30048 Atlanta Metro Area

Looking for a patient guy. I want to try out my Bi side....

52, married, straight but curious. I have, very occasionally, given and received head. Love it. Have actually found that I like sucking more than being sucked, but both are perfectly fine.

Would love to find an average, regular, married, sane guy around my age who would like to play from time to time. Jacking and head only. I like to swallow and be cum on. Not interested in kissing, nipple play or anything else~ just cock and ball play. Also might be fun to discuss wives, trade a picture or two of them, or whatever else may strike us as fun.

I've tried my local Craigslist several times but always get frantic, shrill replies, or flakes who never follow through.

816 or 913 area. 64055 or close by.

Also wouldn't mind chatting with someone of the same mind. Email is fun.....

panties anyone?

I'm in the 818, looking for a fellow panty perv to share with. I'd love to watch a guy cum on my wifes panties, but have traded in the mail b4. Anyone like sharing their wives panties? Hit me back

Just mutual oral

Los Angeles - 323

hwp, white guy here; slenderish, mid-40's,
Just up for Mutual Oral get togethers

(And if you have a wife or girlfriend who would like to watch / participate then I'm good with that too)

Back