Creampies

cream pie with a twist

One of my fantasies is to be in a 69 position with my wife and some guy pumping his cock into her as I lick the both of them. After he has filled her with his cum and pulls out, he would stick his cock into my mouth to clean all of there orgasm juices off of hime and then have my wife squat over my mouth and slowly lower herself down onto my mouth so that I can suck and lick her clean. Getting hard just typeing this and thinking about it.
 
curious48146 said:
One of my fantasies is to be in a 69 position with my wife and some guy pumping his cock into her as I lick the both of them. After he has filled her with his cum and pulls out, he would stick his cock into my mouth to clean all of there orgasm juices off of hime and then have my wife squat over my mouth and slowly lower herself down onto my mouth so that I can suck and lick her clean. Getting hard just typeing this and thinking about it.
It's a great experience! Do it as soon as you can and use your tongue on his shaft and balls while he is fucking.
 
It is my husbands absolute favorite activity. He just loves going down on me right after another guy as cum inside me. I must say, I love it too!
 

Attachments

  • aJ05.jpg
    aJ05.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4,801
Nice photo - you're hot. I'd love to go down on you too, and licking up a hot mess of cum would make it even better.
 
creampies

curious48146 said:
One of my fantasies is to be in a 69 position with my wife and some guy pumping his cock into her as I lick the both of them. After he has filled her with his cum and pulls out, he would stick his cock into my mouth to clean all of there orgasm juices off of hime and then have my wife squat over my mouth and slowly lower herself down onto my mouth so that I can suck and lick her clean. Getting hard just typeing this and thinking about it.

Just had the opportunity of helping a couple fulfill this fantasy. I was pumping his wife while he ate her out and ever now and then he would lick my cock and balls. After I blew a load in her and he cleaned her out, he licked me clean and made me hard again. I fucked his wife again while he licked her clit and blew a load all over her pussy and his face.
 
I too would love to have this experience. Not likely to happen with my wife, but the thought does keep me excited for long periods of time. I can just imagine how much fun it would be to help out another couple or group of people. Those that have had this experience are truly blessed, lol.
 
Sounds like it could be fun. Been in a few 3somes with couples,. It was always fun
 
the best way

Whats the best way to eat creampie,
is it to have the wife with pussy just within licking distance so you have to coax the cum out or when she grinds her cum filled pussy down over your mouth so you have no choice but to drink it down.

Feel free to `pm me with your variation.
 
PhilGarlic said:
Whats the best way to eat creampie,
is it to have the wife with pussy just within licking distance so you have to coax the cum out or when she grinds her cum filled pussy down over your mouth so you have no choice but to drink it down.

Feel free to `pm me with your variation.

I love it when my wife grinds her pussy into my mouth after I have cum in her. it makes me rock hard again and she gets to cum again!
 
I always lick up my cum after me & my wife have sex, and usually its from her dripping pussy. She likes to fuck me while she's on top, then slide up after I cum and place her juicy pussy over my mouth. Sometimes she holds it above my mouth and lets it drip onto my tongue, but mostly she just plants her wet lips right on my mouth and tells me to suck her clean. We often fantasize that I'm licking another man's cum from her - I wish!
 
I don't know which is better, eating it or giving it someone else...both make me hard.
I've eaten my own and I love fucking her when she's lubed with cum so I'd have him cum in her then lay under her as I stuck my dick in her pussy. I'd pump her cum filled pussy while he sucked her clit, my cock and balls. I'd love for him to grab my ass and pump me into her as I came. I'd pull out and watch our cum pour into his mouth before he cleaned both of us up.
Hopefully we'd get to repeat it but switch positions the next time ;)
 
super !

You guys make out that cream pies are just for you. My girlfriend and I enjoy a good gang bang every now and then. We are very bi which of course gets the guys going, and after we have put on a bit of a show we both get filled many times during an evening. But Sandy and I love to end up in a 69 position, our faces held between each others thighs and our mouths locked onto each other's pussy as we suck on the juices of all the guys who have creamed themselves inside us.
I can't wait for my bi wife to have me go after a cock with her present. I'd love to share the prize of her cum soaked anything.
Curiousus
 
I would love for my lady to come home after a girls night out, crawl into bed and snuggle up to me and gently place one of my hands between her legs to feel a soaking wet mess. I would finger her hole as i asked what had happened, and have her explain how 6 guys fucked her in a car outside a night club and all cum in her and on her tits. With that i would continue to finger her as i licked her tits clean then turn my attention to her stretched cum filled fuck hole. As i sucked the cum out and probed as deep as i could with my tongue, i would have her explasin every detail of how they fucked her shaved cunt and took it in turns of pumping their cum into it.
I would call her a filthy slut and demand she spread her legs wider so i could fist fuck all of the strangers cum out of her lick her clean.
In the morning i would fuck her again using my own cum from the night before as lube.
yum fucking yum
 


Shucks. I was just coming over to this forum to post that exact vid but I guess you all beat me to it. That was the hottest vid I've ever seen. I wish I was the woman licking that juicy pussy clean.

I've been fantasizing about this for ages. I think college was the last time I did something similar with my then girlfriend.
 
We swing with another couple on a regular basis. After hubby and our male friend have both filled me with their cum, he and his wife go down on my and lick me out together, enjoying the differentiation of the different male tastes and smells. As they do this, hubby either eats out the wife or I give him a blow job.
 
I like the way you think. That is something I would love to do. My wife wants no part of it though. She wants two dicks but doesn't want me 69 her while they other guy does her.
 
Back
Top