Planet Terra (closed for Kohana_Xavior19)

As the Zumwalt drew closer to Mars the crew was anticipating shore leave but the captain insisted on keeping everyone sharp. Donaldson finished his shift and turned to go to the canteen and on the way she saw Scarlet coming up and when they passed they smiled and said "hi" and their cheeks blushed a little bit as all of the memories that were created on the holorooms came flooding back. If Donaldson knew what Scarlett had done, maybe it sould have been less embarassing.

For Duke, standing on the bridge as the shifts changed he still tall with shoulders back and jaw firm making a proud image as his eyes looked over the stars and void of space as the small, red, planet barely a large dot to the right drew closer.

Scarlett blushed after passing Donaldson. She could remember everything that had happened in the holoroom. She was still a little bit soar from it actually. Little did she know, that Donaldson has done almost the same fantasy as her. IF she had known about it, it would be less akward most times between them. She comes to a stop and looks back after Donaldson and blushes even more then continues on.

Meanwhile, Sam having heard they were getting closer to Mars, which science had proved to be just as stable as Earth with it's oxygen and other things, she left her crew at the docks on the Zumwalt and headed up to the main deck of the ship and walked over to Duke.

Duke looked over at her approach and though knew that, as one of the desirable females onboard she must have fantasuzed about him at least once during this voyage. Mars was coming up, terraforming, atmospherecreatrs had turned the Red planet into a habital place, but there was still much that needed to be done, and the Flett wth its ships were its lifeline. When Sam came up Duke gave a very gentle bb on his head with his hands clasped tightly behind his back.

Sam couldn't help but blush at him staring at her. She was glad when he nodded and looked away. It gave her the chance to calm her pulse down and get her heart rate down to normal again. Looking out ahead of them and to the red planet, she stood at attention with her hands much like his. "You called for my experties captain?" She asks softly. Just loud enough for them to hear. They didn't need unwanted ears hearing her orders or whatever he had in mind for her or needed of her. And Sam couldn't deny that she hoped it was NEED was to drag her into his cabins and fuck her till she couldn't feel her legs anymore.

"Yes" Duke said calmly. Turning around with his back to the bridge so tey could not see his lips move, he said to her, "Once we dock I want that machine off ad take it to the Intel people. Don't let anyone see or touch it we can't let anyone on the outside know that we have it. If we do, the Pirates will change their codes and it will be useless to us, understand?"

That machine, barely larger than Sam herself, was more valuable than the entire feet. She knew it, Duke did as well, but not even the crew on th bridge knew they had it. All they knew was they had an engagement with several destroyers and won hands down. As soon as the ships docked the crew would have inspection and then liberty. Duke had things to do, "paper work" for the engagement that he had been putting off. There was nothing he could do for the capture machine. Once he was done he would get off this ship and enjoy his liberty like everyone else, be able to enjoy the warmth of a real person, not simulated, and feel real satisfaction.

Sam listened to her orders carefully and would nod her head. Feeling just a little disappointed that it wasn't what she had hoped for. But at least it would be something fun...dangerous, but fun. And she knew she could do it too. That's why he needed her. There was a higher chance of it getting done if it was her. "Understood, captain." She bowed her head and turned to leave to prepare. Not a word would be uttered to her crew about it. (And the sooner it gets done, the faster I can have my liberty like everyone else....) She thought to herself.

The ship soon docked and after making sure the ship was empty of all personnel, she headed to where the machine was and shut it down. It was barely larger than herself and it was very valuable. She knew it as much as Duke did. (Just another reason why it was me he chose....) She thought as she got the machine cloaked and covered before finding a way to get it off to Intel. And after spending nearly twenty minutes getting it from the room to Intel, Sam's muscles were hurting a little but she felt satisfied that the job had gone smoothly.

She was only back on the ship for a moment or so to shower and change into some comfortable civilian clothing before getting off the ship and tying her hair back as she navigated through the crowds of people.

[Sorry I've been MIA for like ever. You wouldn't believe how crazy it's been for me...But I am around now. But for limited amount of time now. But still. :) ]

Finally, finally they were able to be on firm ground and be able to get away from the others and have something done. As soon as I was off the ship I was already in civilian clothes. There was fresh food, real drinks, real people. As much as I enjoyed the warmth of real people I was also on a tincan for months and needed to release.

I lost sight of everyone else, but then again i would run into them eventually. Somehow I always did, but with the liberty I could do things that I normally wouldn't do, such as find my own place and be able to sleep without being disturbed. Ah, this was the life, peaceful quiet. After awhile I wondered waht Sam was up to and Scarlett.

The first thing Scarlett had done, was find a pub for a little enjoyment of the atmosphere and for some drinks. Not to mention, a pub was always the best place to hear stories from other members of docked ships. And sometimes overheard stories was always the best gathered intel for something. As for Sam....once she had joined the crowed of docked ships, she scouted out for Tess. That girl seemed so hard to find these days. Especially when moments like this came. Tess was usually the first of the 'angels' to vanish and was always the hardest one to find.

But Tess herself was going to her usual spot for sight seeing. A place that gave her an amazing view of the stars and the way that she was leaning against the railing, gave an amazing view of her backside.

Tess had the backside that made people drool, not just men, women as well. She had that gift. I though found myself in a small, but clean hotel room by the docks where they could be seen being refitted and down below there was a line of pubs, resutraunts, tailors, the works, all dedicated to the servicemen of the ships. This was a good place to be by myself for awhile, get drunk, watch tv and have more than just recycled movies, and be able to rub one out. But rubbing one out was not the same, now I was missing the holograms.

Duke stepped off the ship and emerced himself into the throng of people and made himself scarse. The ship would be here until it was properly refitted, such things took weeks with dedicated crew, but they would have time to do other things.

Tess would stand there staring out at the beautiful sight while wondering what others of the crew were doing. She was sure Scarlett was gathering intel through pubs, Sam...well Tess was sure that her sister was more than likely shopping for teasing clothes or out looking for Duke. But everyone else....she wasn't sure. And probably didn't want to know.

After a while, Sam gave up the search for Tess and decided to spend some time shopping for clothes she hoped would grab the right amount of attention and not land her in trouble that she would later regret. And all the while Scarlett would flirt and laugh in a pub while secretly listening to stories told from others.

Sailors and servicemen being what they are, once given liberty, they, well, had a tendency to have loose tongues and even looser pants. Going around pub to pub it was easy to get them talking, adrink and a good smile and they'll tell you just abobut anything you wish to know.

After awhile inside my hotel, catching up on some sleep and feeling myself rejuvinated, I decided to go down to the warf and have a look around and do some of my own shoppping. There was plenty of money in my pockets and I was very picky knowing that this had to last me awhile until the ship was refitted so changing out of my uniform to allow me to blend in I went down to the warf and looked at the sites. So much was going on; people shopping, ships nearby being worked on the roads were packed with vehicles, cabs, and cyclists. It was a busy area, lots of money flowing in and out and there were SPs and police to keep the area in order.

After walking for several blocks I saw a pub that was half empty and decided to go inside and have a chance to rest my weary legs from all of the walking. Sitting on the barstood I asked for a rum and coke.

After a while, Tessa would leave her spot and hurry to the hotel where she and her sister would be staying and sharing a room with Scarlett. All their clothes and what not were already there waiting for them in the room and Tessa couldn't help but to grin. It saved her some time. Taking a quick shower and then spending a few minutes drying her hair and putting on light make up, Tessa would get dressed into her newest outfit then quickly style her hair before adding some lipgloss onto her lips. Double checking herself over once more before leaving, she smiles happily then leaves the hotel room and happily heads back into the throng of people. Grinning a little as boys stare and whistle at her. Now if only Snake would see me like they do. She thought to herself.

Sam would be sitting outside a nice little cafe having a most needed coffee and enjoying the cool air and the feeling of being surrounded by people. Meanwhile, Scarlett would have gathered enough Intel to last her but she lingers a bit when she sees Donaldson come into the pub.

Snake could see her though see just didn't know. The silent man was everywhere, blending seemlessly with his enviroment. The throngs of people were the result of more ships arriving, but that only allowed them to snoop around more with the fresh faces.

Sitting at the bar, minding myself, the tender came by with a clean, crystal glass and poured it three quarters full and a quarter of coke and placed it on a napkin. For two dollars it was cheap yet high end stuff and finally I could do this without the regulations of the Navy over me. Taking the first sip and feeling it roll down my throat it was soothing as the rum had spice to it against the sugar of the coke. Very nice.

More people were coming in, blending and mending. Duke was somewhere, trying to meet his contacts and eventually he would have to come back to meet with the others to go over everything that had been gathered and have it processed. He was all business, even off duty. He couldn't relax, even if he wanted to, as Tessa would. Her mission was done now she was rolling through the streets trying to gain the attention of the silent man that had her heart and taking all the eyes of every other man with it.

Tessa was making her way towards a local night club of sorts. She was feeling a little frisky and some dancing and maybe a little bit of drinking would be fun. Raves were always fun. The blinding lights, the blaring music, the glow sticks, the dancing, the drinking....she wasn't too much of a party girl but she couldn't help but miss times like this. Especially since it was her who got to often go up there on the stage and sing with others. Cause up there on the stage, it was a whole different world for her.

Scarlet watched Donaldson for a while longer before picking up her drink and walking over to him. "Fancy seeing you here." She said as she took a seat beside him.

Looking over after hearing those words my lips pulled back into a smile seeing the redhead sit down next to me. "Same here. What brings you by?" asking after leaning in slightly. I'd figure she would want to get away for a long time and not have any contact with anyone until the ship was ready to leave dock. Even out of uniform she was still pretty and my cheeks blushed lightly having her so close as the memories came back about me doing her simulation in the holorooms but I didn't mention that to her as she would gain the impression that I was a pervert of sorts. I was, and I doubted that I was the only one that would do such a thing wth Scarlett.

Duke went through the streets and saw a club that appeared to be hopping and decided that would be a place to hang low for awhile. Looking at his wrist communicator and seeing that there were no new messages from his contacts he stepped inside and felt his ears ringing instantly from the piercing music and the flashing lights. Ther ewere people stanidng shoulder to shoulder in this place as he tried to fit himself through the throng of people to try and find a place to at least be by himself or to at least find a place to sit. It was not particulary eary but after fifteen minutes he found a corner in the wall and leaned against it as he pulled out his communicator and sent a message off to Snake Eyes notifying him of his current position.

"I'm at the club on the corner of Bohemian and Hook" Duke tapped out.

"I know" Snake Eyes replied.

Tessa would pause at the entrance to the club and look around quickly before holding her hand out to the doorman. After a quick scan, he would grin and give her a bow as he let her in. Tessa flicked her hair over her shoulder and walked into the club. Already grinning with excitement as she danced her way through the crowd. Loosing herself in the loud music and bright lights. She finally made it back stage and chatted a few moment before hooking up with the DJ and talking with him about something. With a nod, she headed back down to back stage and the music changed from it's already fast paced song to the song Tessa had asked for. Adorned with glow stick necklaces and bracelets, she held the microphone with a smile as she danced her helpers behind her and mingled with the crowd with her spotlight as she sang.
"There's a place in my mind. No one knows where it hides, and my fantasy is flying. It's a castle in the sky. It's a world of our past where the legend still lasts, and the king wears the crown but the magic spell is law. Take your sword and your shield. There's a battle on the field. You're a knight and you're right. So with dragons now you'll fight. And my fancy is flying. It's a castle in the sky. Or there's nothing out there. These are castles in the air. Fairytales live in me. Fables coming from my memory. Fantasy is not a crime. Find your castle in the sky."

Tessa really seemed to be enjoying herself here. "You've got the key of the kingdom of the clouds. Open the door. Leaving back your doubts. You've got the power to live another childhood. So ride the wind that leads you to the moon 'cause...Fairytales live in me. Fables coming from my memory. Fantasy is not a crime. Find your castle in the sky."

Scarlett finished her drink and would shrug a little. "Gathering intel. Drunk sailors talk. And they talk big. What about you?"

Last edited:
As Duke was communicating with Snake Eyes the music abruptly changed and looking out into hte center of the dance floor there was Tessa with different colored glow sticks wrapped round her neck and wrists with a microphone in her hand as she sang her heart out. As she did people began to back away giving her plenty of room to sing and dance about as her elegant dress flowed with her movements. There were cheers and plenty of whistles from teh crowd as they looked on, some began to sing along with her as Duke closed his communicator, pocketed it, and slowly pressed himself closer, but not getting to close to Tessa as it would betray him too quickly. He stood at a rail, his large, strong hands, wrapped round the cold steel and leaning forward at the waist as tessa spun about in a large, clockwise circle, letting the cuffs on her dress balloon in a bell shape as she reached the end.

The air inside, though filled with large AC vents, was becomign humid with all th epeople jammed inside . That was the point, the dim lights followed with the strobe, the loud music and many jammed in at once made getting hot and bothered every easy for everyone.

"Trying not to get drunk around you," I said to Scarlett with a chuckle before taking another sip of my rum and coke.

The pounding music continued and Tessa continued to enjoy herself in the night life that she had come to miss. The whole time she never even Duke was there watching her. Tessa had lost herself to the music and soon enough, Sam would walk into the night life with a smile.

Scarlett chuckled at Donaldson. "Is that so?"

I had to learn to keep my mouth shut for various reasons, such as ensuring to not tell Scarlett that I was pounding her simulation back onboard as well as secrets that would compromise the integrity of our fleet and our ship, as well as the integrity of anyone on board.

"What about you, though?" I asked her, "What else are you doing here on leave?" a woman such as this had to be doing something else besides 'her duty' everywhere she went. She, like everyone else, had leave time, why not use it and leay back, have some fun with her sisters or with some guys? I wish I could be doing that, but was way too sheepish to be standing before her and ask that kind of a question. What would you say with a fiery redhead that could break your neck and have a fine figure to look at when you fade off into the light.

For Duke he was watching Tessa as she danced herself and wondered just how much energy does that little frame possess as she continued with the music. Granted she had a great voice and it echoed in the tight confines of the club with the cheers of everyone else around her and was gaining a great deal of attention he was a bit upset that all of this might attract the wrong type, but didn't want to stop her as telling the great attraction to be silent would be doing the same thing.

For Sam, finding Tessa amongst the throng of people in the club was easy. She was the only one in purple that was lit up with many glow sticks. Tessa looked at her sister as she approched and nodded her head a few times. I twas obvious they were talking but it couldn't be heard over all the music. The only reason they could hear each other was because they were standing really close and being loud enough. Tessa would take off one of her necklaces and bracelet like glow sticks and stick them on Sam with a smile before moving herself further into the throng of people to continue dancing. And many of the guys were appreciating it. But Tessa wouldn't pay them any mind. Unless one of them happened to be Snake. And that was very doubtful.

"I suppose I could be here having some fun, flirt a little and who knows. But I've been more focused on intel." She said with a shrug. Though this did get her thinking about when the last time it had been she had used the Holorooms and with 'who'. Then that sparked the plug of how long had it been since she had actually HAD a man in her bed...

Snake knew this. He knew exactly where Tessa and Sam were as well as who the closest men were to them as the glow sticks were given up. In this dark environment the silent master was moving freely without ever being noticed. Duke though was beginning to lose them in the crowd and going through and sliding between couples his eyes were trying to scan the faces around him. This club was hopping, more and more people were coming in, infused with the energy the dancer had given them that the DJ continued to the play the song she was singing to and other women were trying to mick her flowing moves.

"Shit," Duke was growling. There was so much going on that he had lost contact with them. Finding a spot to send a message he tapped out to Snake, "I lost them. Can you see them?"

"Moving to the bathrooms in the back behind the DJ booth. Two males following. Tall, 6 even with long blonde and brown hair, square jaws, both covered in tattoos and well built."

"Hostile?"

"Hungry"

"Really? You flirt?" I asked with a scoff of surprised. I didn't imagine her as the type that wold flirt. she was hard but also straight, but in looking at her this close she was still a woman and a human being so nothing was always 'impossible' to believe that she had once or twice in her life had a man with her and they had sex. "I haven't tried that kind of stuff before. Didn't think it would ever fork for me."

Sam and Tessa were enjoying themselves in the club. Dancing and being sexy and flirty and teasing guys. Eventually, they would dance their way to the bathroom and push through the rest of the way. Unaware of the two hungry and lustful men following them. Once in the bathroom, they would laugh and Tessa would sit up on the sink and be very still as Sam fixed Tessa's make-up before fixing her own. The two girls would talk and laugh. Not even hearing the bathroom door open again.

Scarlett laughed a bit and nodded her head. "Yeah, I know. Big shocker. But I'm still human, and we're on leave for a while....we've got some freedom. I intend to find someone I can enjoy a night's worth of company with."

"Right" I replied witha scoff, "Anything special in mind?" giving a subtle wink. The bar keep came by and asked if we needed anything else at the moment, but Ireplied negatively. I wasn't going to drink, and i wasn't going to try and pump Scarlett full of so much booze that she would flip out in the morning when she sobered up. Didn't want that kind of hurt coming at me when just waking up.

Duke carefully pushed the door open and closed it behind so that the hinges do not squeak when they moved. The music outside stopped blaring and his ears were ringing by all of it and his eyes were adjusting to hte sudden change in the lights. He could could hear the banter coming from the women, their giggles as well as their instructions to one another. He wasn't going there to hurt them or anything but to ensure tha tthey were being safe. Though now, in hind sight he was realizing quickly that this wasn't the brightest idea he had ever come up with.

Despite this he managed to work his way to an empty stall and closed the door and tapped out a message off to Snake Eyes informing him of his position.

"I know" the ninja replied. "I'm here as well"

Back