The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: HAHA! Success... now to get her phone to delete them... they are too... innocent. And I cant allow them to exist.

Now that is a string of words I'd never thought I'd hear on this site.

LT: That was probably the best idea I've had in a long long time. And I'm really glad she enjoyed it too.

*snatches it from his hand and tosses it onto the closest piece of furniture after clicking off the tv*

-Hides the remote so he doesn't turn the TV on and play more Resident Evil 6-

Killing zombies is therapeutic.

LT: That was probably the best idea I've had in a long long time. And I'm really glad she enjoyed it too.

Hi Niri! :kiss:

Morning, Niri.

Hi Niri! :kiss:

*sigh* Only a man would talk about dragging me off to bed one moment and mention killing zombies in the next.

*shakes his head and mutters*

You try to be nice to some people...

*hides her coffee pot*

HEY! You got a death wish or something, SB?

How are you liking RE6? I'll probably pick it up eventually, but between Borderlands 2, still playing Mass Effect 3, Dishonored out now that I haven't even picked up, and Assassin's Creed III coming out at the end of the month, I don't know how long it'll be before I even have the time for it.

How are you liking RE6? I'll probably pick it up eventually, but between Borderlands 2, still playing Mass Effect 3, Dishonored out now that I haven't even picked up, and Assassin's Creed III coming out at the end of the month, I don't know how long it'll be before I even have the time for it.

I started playing BL 2 and enjoyed it but I don't think I will play it through. As much as claptrap fucking rocks... I just don't see it holding my interest. I am loving RE6 though. Seems very polished which is something I can't say for most games now days.

Remind me of that question when you drag me back to bed, will you? *wicked grin*

Will do! :p

Now I want to play Black Ops or LFD.

Damn it, FD. Why did you bring up Zombies?!

What's wrong with zombies?

I started playing BL 2 and enjoyed it but I don't think I will play it through. As much as claptrap fucking rocks... I just don't see it holding my interest. I am loving RE6 though. Seems very polished which is something I can't say for most games now days.

I think Borderlands, both of them really, almost has to be played with at least one other person, but two or three more is preferable. It's not nearly as much fun on your own, and can actually get pretty repetitive, but with a good group of people it can be a fun time.

I'll definitely have to check out RE6 at some point... I just have no idea when that will be.

I think Borderlands, both of them really, almost has to be played with at least one other person, but two or three more is preferable. It's not nearly as much fun on your own, and can actually get pretty repetitive, but with a good group of people it can be a fun time.

I'll definitely have to check out RE6 at some point... I just have no idea when that will be.

-nod nod nod-

Especially with all of the group friendly talents in the new game. I can see that lending to some very enjoyable tactical game play. Kind of expands the FPS Genre a little bit. I tend to play console games by myself though.

WAW>Black Ops

But Black Ops is still fun. *nodnod*

I never played the original L4D, but L4D2 is definitely fun.

Never had the chance to play WAW, kinda got stuck on Black Ops then MW3. But its on my list for sure.

And the first one isn't bad. One thing I hate about both is the freaking characters. Its like "dude I got this tank" then the get in your way and crap.

DarkWarrioress;42219758 Morning said:
Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words.

What's wrong with zombies?

Nothing... only now I want to kill them and can't.

-nod nod nod-

Especially with all of the group friendly talents in the new game. I can see that lending to some very enjoyable tactical game play. Kind of expands the FPS Genre a little bit. I tend to play console games by myself though.

Yeah, definitely. They pretty clearly want you to work together.

For me, it really depends on the game. Most of the time, though, if one of the people I normally play something with is on, then I'll want to play something with them. It's rare there's a single-player game that makes me feel otherwise.

Assassin's Creed III will be one of those rare ones, though.

Never had the chance to play WAW, kinda got stuck on Black Ops then MW3. But its on my list for sure.

And the first one isn't bad. One thing I hate about both is the freaking characters. Its like "dude I got this tank" then the get in your way and crap.

Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words.

Nothing... only now I want to kill them and can't.

:O you totally killed me in black ops didn't you? -Grumbles-

Never played L4D, wanted too though.

*laughs*

It was worth a shot *groans*

-Chuckles- It was.

LT:

Ok back is killing me sitting in this chair. I'm off. Have a good morning all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back