PM asshattery

I hate the opening gambit of: "Oh, tell me more about this thing you've said on the forum ..." If I'm gonna say more, guess where it'll be!? On the FORUM!

Some people need to learn the human anatomy better!!

For the life of me I cannot understand why a man on a sex site that encourages erotic writings would send such a nasty, vile communication to a morally upstanding woman using the screen name dangersexqueen. I sympathize with dangersexqueen's outrage.

We can only hope after reading the entire unsolicited PM she was so entertained by his anatomical faux pas that she mailed him back, correcting his mistake. Like most good sports would.

Sister thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=873133

For the life of me I cannot understand why a man on a sex site that encourages erotic writings would send such a nasty, vile communication to a morally upstanding woman using the screen name dangersexqueen. I sympathize with dangersexqueen's outrage.

We can only hope after reading the entire unsolicited PM she was so entertained by his anatomical faux pas that she mailed him back, correcting his mistake. Like most good sports would.

You need to learn to read better, or at least read some more of the thread before you post. The PM was not sent to me, it was sent to UCanBLeafinMe .. Now you are just picking.. keep it up, I like laughing at you.. Laughing is my favorite. :kiss:

Last edited:

Are you sure it was sent to her and not Ucanbleafinme? OH yeah, it was! Skin, give it up

Under what fucking situation would I like this from a stranger?

Get with the program, Leaf. It's not about you and what you like. That's immaterial. The women of Lit are just a means to an end. The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be! :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

(Sorry - I'm in a mood today.) :mad:

Get with the program, Leaf. It's not about you and what you like. That's immaterial. The women of Lit are just a means to an end. The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be! :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

I know, I'm sorry :(

For the life of me I cannot understand why a man on a sex site that encourages erotic writings would send such a nasty, vile communication to a morally upstanding woman using the screen name dangersexqueen.
Yes, yes, we get it. And the Steubenville football players are "good boys" whose lives have been ruined by their rape convictions. :rolleyes:

honestly ladies, don't you know by now that men on lit are completely and utterly not responsible in any way for their actions, whether welcome, not or unknowable? sheesh!

ed

/sarcasm

You'd better watch it there, Missy, or you're going to find the seat of your tutu warmed!;):D

Here ya go, this should help you ladies deal with the asshats. :D

83314407.gif

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/166932/83314407.gif

hey there
hi i am a •age and location removed• male and there is just something so hot about a sexy woman using her sexuality to get what she wants, where she has all the power and control over you just because she is so pretty and you just cant help it.

humiliate and degrade me
making me watch as she does other guys
tease and tease me
make me take her shopping or buy her stuff
control how, when and if i cum
just manipulating me to get what she wants by just teasing me

id love to roleplay with you this if you are interested

Reply: Did you even read my sig line? What in the world makes you think I'm interested in entertaining you?

hey there
hi i am a •age and location removed• male and there is just something so hot about a sexy woman using her sexuality to get what she wants, where she has all the power and control over you just because she is so pretty and you just cant help it.

humiliate and degrade me
making me watch as she does other guys
tease and tease me
make me take her shopping or buy her stuff
control how, when and if i cum
just manipulating me to get what she wants by just teasing me

id love to roleplay with you this if you are interested

Reply: Did you even read my sig line? What in the world makes you think I'm interested in entertaining you?
  • 52" flat screen TV
  • A round trip first class ticket to London
  • retro-women-s-high-heel-shoes-1974-1973.jpg
  • http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjDJgKADgkidJNIv384Ae1tbhP9AU7YZkmEvIqcvk65Kl5QSK4-A

Beachmomma,

Be a doll and forward my list to him. Please?
I can always use someone willing to buy me things. ;)

Cute shoes!

Hmmm. I'm going about this all wrong. I should let him buy my Literotica Isle for me. Nah. Screw that. I have too much self-respect. I'd hate myself in the morning. On the other hand, I'd hate myself while I'm living in the lap of luxury, peach, quiet, and contentment. There are worse ways to spend one's life. :rolleyes:

Cute..I think I might compile a list of things I need.. A new barn, electric fencing, chicken coop rebuild, a live in nanny, divorce attorney, ooh..one of those Sybian thingies...a barrel full of Reese's peanut butter, and the horse from the Wizard of Oz..

Last edited:
Back