Heregoes DoI SPAM ++88

Quit being a pussy Payday, and post this crap in the GB.

Why do all the idiots post this crap in the AH? Do you really think I hang out here because I want to read about your political agenda, or whatever that worthless dribble is up there at the top of this thread?

I had no idea a chocolate free candy bar not made by a peanut company was so fucking important. Get a hold of CNN that should make their news feeds by morning, but don't mention the chocolate covered payday, that will fuck the whole thing up.

Oh wait, the Zagnut came first, it doesn't have any chocolate, so . . . never mind.

Yawn. Why so angry? Forgot to poop today or something?

I don't think the candy bar is talking openly. After all, "PayDay" was introduced in 1932 by Frank Martoccio at Hollywood Candy Co. We all know Hollywood's role in the international liberal/communist conspiracy, and it probably wasn't a coincidence that the same year saw the replacement of a devout Hoover with the godless Roosevelt. "PayDay" indeed! Just the "Big Lie" to fool the masses at the height (or depth) of the Great Depression (brought on, of course, by that international banking cartel and world-government supporters we all know so well), giving them the hope that they'd soon be once again employed.

Not at all! it was "PayDay" for the international conspirators, not the honest, god-fearing little people. And was it a "coincidence" that the Hollywood Candy Co. also made the "Zero" bar, just a little thing to mock the good folk with the promise of what they'd get out of it all! And also a coincidence that said company moved to Centralia, Illinois on the eve of WWII, far from the soon-to-be-endangered California Coast? Sure! After all, no one really believes that "he who controls the heartland controls the world!"

And then, taken over by Consolidated Foods: yes, world consolidation, we expect. The company later tried to hide itself by taking on a new image as "Sara Lee." Now it belongs to that world power from Pennsylvania, The Hershey Company! Yes, definitely Mr. "PayDay" here isn't telling everything, is he?

payday loves you but i bet you would prefer me instead:kiss:

Yawn. Why so angry? Forgot to poop today or something?

Lol, that's your response? You sure yawn a lot, but I get it, that's your goofy way of trying to insult people. Of course if it was really that tiresome, you'd just go away, but instead you keep coming back and posting the most amazingly witty responses.

I really liked the bit about going to the beach in a bikini. My god, talk about cookie cutter, when will it end? I mean seriously, a bikini at the beach?

Talk about pathetic responses, yawn...

payday loves you but i bet you would prefer me instead:kiss:

That depends... are you chocolate-free and not made by a pnut company? Do you have a wild conspiratorial imagination? Do you wear bikinis to the beach (or just for your AV)? Would you come with me to a gathering of the international world order banking cartel on Paloma Beach at Cap Ferrat without your bikini but covered in chocolate? I might just prefer you instead...:rose:

Lol, that's your response? You sure yawn a lot, but I get it, that's your goofy way of trying to insult people. Of course if it was really that tiresome, you'd just go away, but instead you keep coming back and posting the most amazingly witty responses.

I really liked the bit about going to the beach in a bikini. My god, talk about cookie cutter, when will it end? I mean seriously, a bikini at the beach?

Talk about pathetic responses, yawn...

Says the guy with an expensive European Car Avatar. Saying you are the pope does not make you the pope.

Strike down a Troll and the back into their cave.

Thanks for the Proof'd.

I assume you meant "they" but I get it.

As for me being a troll? I don't think so candy bar boy. I'm not the one bragging about spam, you are.

You couldn't strike me down if your middle name was H and your last name was Christ, you moron. Listen, why don't you go play with yourself in the, "Fun in the bun," thread. You seem to be good at entertaining yourself in that off topic piece of spam.

Guys like you are pathetic, you don't have the balls to post your crap where you'll actually find someone interested in your BS, so you post it in a completely obscure location so you can ramble on uninterrupted.

So who's the fucking troll? Its the chocolate hating peanut candy bar boy.

I assume you meant "they" but I get it.

As for me being a troll? I don't think so candy bar boy. I'm not the one bragging about spam, you are.

You couldn't strike me down if your middle name was H and your last name was Christ, you moron. Listen, why don't you go play with yourself in the, "Fun in the bun," thread. You seem to be good at entertaining yourself in that off topic piece of spam.

Guys like you are pathetic, you don't have the balls to post your crap where you'll actually find someone interested in your BS, so you post it in a completely obscure location so you can ramble on uninterrupted.

So who's the fucking troll? Its the chocolate hating peanut candy bar boy.

I don't know. You do a pretty good job of showing up on threads and acting like an asshole yourself.

Speaking of pathetic, that's how I refer to an author,who, whenever their story hits an "H", they stop the voting so it stays there.

Between that and your penis extension AV I guess you worry a lot about what people think of you.

Then again, you pretty much prove it, following people around here yelling "oh, yeah?"

I don't know. You do a pretty good job of showing up on threads and acting like an asshole yourself.

Speaking of pathetic, that's how I refer to an author,who, whenever their story hits an "H", they stop the voting so it stays there.

Between that and your penis extension AV I guess you worry a lot about what people think of you.

Then again, you pretty much prove it, following people around here yelling "oh, yeah?"

Oh wow, I better run, douchecraft68 showed up. The most pathetic liar in the place.

Why would you give a fuck about my dick size? Is this fucking high school or something? I've been married twenty-five years to my high school sweetheart you fucking asshat.

As for me following people around, give it a rest. You're the king of that ploy. You follow pilot around like a jealous little man with no life. You're the laughing stock of the AH and you don't even know it.

Oh wow, I better run, douchecraft68 showed up. The most pathetic liar in the place.

Why would you give a fuck about my dick size? Is this fucking high school or something? I've been married twenty-five years to my high school sweetheart you fucking asshat.

As for me following people around, give it a rest. You're the king of that ploy. You follow pilot around like a jealous little man with no life. You're the laughing stock of the AH and you don't even know it.

Seems like that's working out well for you. If you learned to communicate with her, you might not be so constipated.

Seems like that's working out well for you. If you learned to communicate with her, you might not be so constipated.

Its working out great for me, she's my best friend. We raised three kids together, so what's your point?

I've got lovecraft worried about my dick size, (which says a lot about him) and I've got you worried about my bowel movements?

Yep, its high school all over again.

Its working out great for me, she's my best friend. We raised three kids together, so what's your point?

I've got lovecraft worried about my dick size, (which says a lot about him) and I've got you worried about my bowel movements?

Yep, its high school all over again.

I dunno if any1 told you, but:

dick and fart jokes are always funny.

I dunno if any1 told you, but:

dick and fart jokes are always funny.

Not really, you and LC just proved that even dick and fart jokes can be fucked up.

Anyway, back on iggy list for you two, c-ya.

Not really, you and LC just proved that even dick and fart jokes can be fucked up.

Anyway, back on iggy list for you two, c-ya.

It is interesting how LC and Payday have found themselves as kindred spirits (and equally fucked up in tin-hated hatred issues). :rolleyes:

Back