Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
816 area code

MWM, 56, looking for interesting, sensual, intelligent woman for chat and to see what happens. I am pretty open and think I can hold my own in a conversation. :)

39m married 717... looking for a dirty minded female I can be friends with. Not looking for sex necessarily just someone to be fun and pervy with.

50 MWM - 412 or 724 area code

My wife is my best friend, but has lost all interest in intimacy. I'm looking for a lady to get to know and trust to fulfill the desires that I can't deny.

SoCal San Diego (619) area Chat Partner

Into kink or erotica? Reading stories or maybe watching vids etc.?
Want to talk about desires, erotica and kink in general?
Fellow traveler here. No meets just talk. A way to vent it out and explore it.
White male, late 40's looking for chat/email partner.

Older guy

Married, 65 yo m, looking to chat, mainly, but open to what any woman would like to do. Area code is 513

I also have access to 937 and 740 areas codes. I look forward to hearing from you - if you like older guys.

Last edited:
702/725

name gives it away

44 y/o WM, always happy to share my knowledge of the area with anyone that will be visiting Sin City. Also happy to play tour guide.

older married

Hi, I'm a married man in the (760) area code...Wife has lost interest in sex
and I still have desires and want to experiment some in other areas
Possibly bondage or submission maybe just not sure have to see
Thanks and HUGZS

He'll I'll post too

After all there's not enough guys in this thread right? 36 white male in the 407 area.

Married Chicago Girl looking for Discrete

Hey I'm Sarah I'm from the Chicagoland area. I'm interested in chatting first and trading pics and possibly seeing where it goes from there. Discretion is a must.

31/Female/Married/Chicago,IL

717 Fun Couples

36 yr old professional gentlemen here. I have enjoyed playing with fun and attractive couples in the past. Would love to find another fun couple to enjoy. Been a first for majority hope to be yours too. In shape, clean and nicely endowed! Couples or wives in the 717 KIK rstang91gt

203, 860 -- MWM in Fairfield County Area Seeking Playmate

Hi. I am 54, white, professional, slim and very interested in meeting a sensual woman for some fun.

I would love to hear from you;)-
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back