Courage acquired

A double thanks.

To Inspirinious for helping you with that gif.

To you for doing it :)

Why do I keep on staring at it hoping for more ?

Because it's my bum and you love it! Or is it because I know the picture you want and haven't been brave enough for it yet?
 
Gif

Mmmm I love that gif in your sig line hun! I don't know who had more fun, me with the pictures or Inspirious who made it. And thank you Inspirious for helping out my LW with this! Still taking suggestions if you want to send them my way for pictures.
 
For the men that love my ass

Okay for those that have been asking for pictures of my ass, here are one or two for you!

LG7_zps16bb6f7c.jpg



103_4367_zpsea6dd784.jpg

 
is it bad I have been lurking and tonight find myself so frenzied. my hand keeps checking how hard I have become and girl your not making it any less ready to be stroked

Okay for those that have been asking for pictures of my ass, here are one or two for you!

LG7_zps16bb6f7c.jpg



103_4367_zpsea6dd784.jpg

 
is it bad I have been lurking and tonight find myself so frenzied. my hand keeps checking how hard I have become and girl your not making it any less ready to be stroked

I find it bad that you've been a lurker and hadn't say hello. I don't bite...well the first time and if you don't like it. More like nibble anyway. Oops, I mean. Well glad to know you are enjoying my pictures.
 
Good morning LW and thanks for getting my morning off to such a nice start. I'm hoping your time with SG is fun and that we get to benefit. Enjoy !

Good morning Loveit! How are you? Glad you are enjoying the pictures. I am headed over to SG's a little later this morning, or maybe early afternoon. Have a good one!

Sweet ass!

Thank you kdb!
 
Back
Top