Buttplugs?

I've slept all night with a prostate toy in and often wear it around the house. Now if you'll excuse me, this thread has made me want to go put it in right now. :D

I have two different non viberating rubber ones that I will wear if I go shopping, I also have two different viberating prostate massagers but I don’t wear those outside of the house

After a bit of a hiatus, and purge of our old extensive collection of anal toys and other dildos because, quite frankly, they were getting old I've "jumped back on the horse".

A recent visit to Las Vegas, which included a stop at a 70,000 sq ft legal marijuana dispensary and my first tokes in over 35 years, and the kinky fire has been reignited in the old lady and me.

I started with this little gem with many more, and much larger, to follow.

41YDl76oC%2BL._SY355_.jpg

I've been wanting to try one of those!! I love my plugs!

In re the expanding plug above....it's a little awkward because holding the two halves together, while getting it started, is not as easy as one might think. Put a healthy dollop of lube on it and it gets harder still.

I never got it to work in the shower, which is of course one of my favorite places to "play", since it was too wet and slippery. It's been more manageable on "dry land", the bed, my recliner, the bathroom floor...and I've been content with that.

All of that said, the old flame is rekindled and I've already ordered a few new toys and started to restock the old toy bag in the closet. The act of shopping for, buying and collecting the toys is a turn on and fetish unto itself.

Nothing too ambitious....yet. I'll work my way back up. Just one of these....

3200_11_bx.png

....and one of these... (Master Series: Three Bumps For Your Rump - Med.)

xr-ab387-medium-1.jpg

Last edited:
I really enjoy my plugs and always look for other styles. I have a 2" plug, and The Rumpy posted above, as well as a 3" wide plug and enjoy playing with them all. I have worn the 2" wide plug when shopping with the wife. Wasn't planning on the shoping, but we went out somewhere and then she wanted to stop by Target. She didnt know I had it in. It was a turn on wearing it in the store and no one knew it. I have worn the 3" wide plug for several hours around the house and it feels great having it in.

Clearly I enjoy them as my profile pic shows.

LOL....I see that! I did not expect the Rumpy to be as substantial (or heavy) as it is. I was pleasantly surprised.

I would have preferred a little longer narrow section between the head and the bump, so my ass could close all the way around it and retain just the head before going for the full length. Maybe it's just my anatomy but, as it is, my ass starts spreading from the bump about the time it starts to close from the head so there is no "break". Still, it's all good.

LOL....I see that! I did not expect the Rumpy to be as substantial (or heavy) as it is. I was pleasantly surprised.

I would have preferred a little longer narrow section between the head and the bump, so my ass could close all the way around it and retain just the head before going for the full length. Maybe it's just my anatomy but, as it is, my ass starts spreading from the bump about the time it starts to close from the head so there is no "break". Still, it's all good.

Yes it is quite substantial. I've got a bunch others that I use in different situations

Just got this one. Very excited to try it out

Attachments

• 71ZDpvg-c5L._SL1500_.jpg
    71ZDpvg-c5L._SL1500_.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Wowie zowie. After just fiddling around with it in the shower a few times, during which I barely got the head past my sphincter, I finally got to take the Rumpy for a good ride and what a ride it was. For a toy that I thought might be too small when I first ordered it, and then realized it was much bigger than I thought, The Rumpy turned out to be perfect…and what a pretty phallic sight it is!

To get prepped, into the mood, and with my wife’s blessing and encouragement, over the course of the evening I took a half a dozen hits of a good (make that great) indica dominant hybrid cannabis till I was more than sufficiently high. Finally, and it was about midnight, I then took the Rumpy and some gel lube into the shower with me leaving a bottle of Rush poppers on ledge outside the door and within reach outside. With anticipation, and after showering and shaving my face and pubes, I lubed the Rumpy and my asshole very well and made a half assed attempt to slide it up my ass while standing, and bending over slightly (as if I was being fucked while standing) . The spread in my ass felt joyous and for a time I was lost in the exquisitely pleasurable pain as I worked it in and out…bet never deep enough to be retained in its own.

I then reclined on my back in the shower, with the stream diverted to the side, so the steamy goodness is keeping me warm but not really wet. About this time, and knowing what I was up to, my wife comes into the bathroom, dressed in only her panties, and with her gloriously huge boobs exposed, and cracks the shower door to watch. I use two fingers to work some more lube deep into my ass and insert the plug till I again feel the spread and some resistance and half sit on it to retain it, half in and half out, with the that head really knocking at my back door.

Through the cracked shower door, and with my wife still watching and with her hand in her panties rubbing her vagina and clit, I grab the bottle of poppers and take a few sniffs till I feel the relaxing warmth flooding my body and especially emanating from my ass. A few more sniffs, and with the poppers relaxing my involuntary smooth muscles, it just took the slightest additional push to make the head of the plug slip all the way in with a satisfying “pop” and retained when my ass slammed shut on the narrower part of the shaft. I take a few moments to rest, and let my ass accommodate the head and narrower shaft, before working on taking in that huge second bump. A few more sniffs of the poppers, and a little bit of an “in/out action”, stretching, resting and repeating, and my ass blossomed to accept the exquisite fullness of the widest “bump” till the whole thing was retained in my ass. Oh how glorious it is…and the sensations are overwhelming.

After weeks of anticipation, what a feeling to finally have a substantial phallic probe again shoved up my hungry ass! My dick is happy to once again feel the pain and pleasure of my ass being spread and it involuntarily grows and begins to leak copious amounts of pre-ejaculatory fluid. I begin to stroke my cock up to the point where I just about come and then….I stop. I pull the Rumpy out, squirt some more lube on it and begin to fuck myself with it, reveling in the sensation as the head, and the wider bump, spread my rectum with each in and out thrust. Finally I just sit on it and let my rectum, involuntarily opening and contracting as I masturbate, pull the probe in and out my ass.

The pre-cum continues to drizzle out of my cock as the sensations build and build seemingly centered where the head is buried in my rectum and pumping against my prostate . Oh God it’s been so long and my ass has been so hungry. This is the some of the most intense masturbation I’ve ever had in my life. Finally, after welling up from deep inside me, for what seemed like an interminably long time, and with a guttural moan that came from deep within, I begin to forcefully cum literally spraying a huge volume of ejaculate on my abdomen, leg and even halfway up the shower door. Holy shit, that was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in my life. My wife, who cums easier than anyone I have ever known, begins to cum at the site and sound of my climax and has to sit on the toilet lest she fall down.

I lay there catching my breath. At some point, I don’t remember how or when, I had pushed the Rumpy out of my ass and it’s sitting between my thighs seemingly laughing at the job it’s done on me. With wobbly legs, and with my head swimming, I slowly stand up. I lather up and wash the cum from my abdomen. My wife asks to “see”, and knowing what she wants I bend over, spread my butt cheeks, and let her see my pink and dilated rosebud. I then bend over a bit lower, retrieving the Rumpy, and let her watch as I slide it in and out of my ass that now accommodates it with little effort. Finally, I pull it out and wash both it and my ass before my wife hands me a towel and I step out of the shower.

With a kiss, my wife proclaims "That was so hot....", before turning to walk out of the bathroom shaking her ass as she goes. After a bit of a hiatus, I’m so glad that we’re back into ass play and can’t wait for many more play times to come with this and, as we build our collection back up, many other toys, probes and plugs. Who knew it could be this good again…at 60? Happy camper!

Last edited:
Wowie zowie. After just fiddling around with it in the shower a few times, during which I barely got the head past my sphincter, I finally got to take the Rumpy for a good ride and what a ride it was. For a toy that I thought might be too small when I first ordered it, and then realized it was much bigger than I thought, The Rumpy turned out to be perfect…and what a pretty phallic sight it is!

To get prepped, into the mood, and with my wife’s blessing and encouragement, over the course of the evening I took a half a dozen hits of a good (make that great) indica dominant hybrid cannabis till I was more than sufficiently high. Finally, and it was about midnight, I then took the Rumpy and some gel lube into the shower with me leaving a bottle of Rush poppers on ledge outside the door and within reach outside. With anticipation, and after showering and shaving my face and pubes, I lubed the Rumpy and my asshole very well and made a half assed attempt to slide it up my ass while standing, and bending over slightly (as if I was being fucked while standing) . The spread in my ass felt joyous and for a time I was lost in the exquisitely pleasurable pain as I worked it in and out…bet never deep enough to be retained in its own.

I then reclined on my back in the shower, with the stream diverted to the side, so the steamy goodness is keeping me warm but not really wet. About this time, and knowing what I was up to, my wife comes into the bathroom, dressed in only her panties, and with her gloriously huge boobs exposed, and cracks the shower door to watch. I use two fingers to work some more lube deep into my ass and insert the plug till I again feel the spread and some resistance and half sit on it to retain it, half in and half out, with the that head really knocking at my back door.

Through the cracked shower door, and with my wife still watching and with her hand in her panties rubbing her vagina and clit, I grab the bottle of poppers and take a few sniffs till I feel the relaxing warmth flooding my body and especially emanating from my ass. A few more sniffs, and with the poppers relaxing my involuntary smooth muscles, it just took the slightest additional push to make the head of the plug slip all the way in with a satisfying “pop” and retained when my ass slammed shut on the narrower part of the shaft. I take a few moments to rest, and let my ass accommodate the head and narrower shaft, before working on taking in that huge second bump. A few more sniffs of the poppers, and a little bit of an “in/out action”, stretching, resting and repeating, and my ass blossomed to accept the exquisite fullness of the widest “bump” till the whole thing was retained in my ass. Oh how glorious it is…and the sensations are overwhelming.

After weeks of anticipation, what a feeling to finally have a substantial phallic probe again shoved up my hungry ass! My dick is happy to once again feel the pain and pleasure of my ass being spread and it involuntarily grows and begins to leak copious amounts of pre-ejaculatory fluid. I begin to stroke my cock up to the point where I just about come and then….I stop. I pull the Rumpy out, squirt some more lube on it and begin to fuck myself with it, reveling in the sensation as the head, and the wider bump, spread my rectum with each in and out thrust. Finally I just sit on it and let my rectum, involuntarily opening and contracting as I masturbate, pull the probe in and out my ass.

The pre-cum continues to drizzle out of my cock as the sensations build and build seemingly centered where the head is buried in my rectum and pumping against my prostate . Oh God it’s been so long and my ass has been so hungry. This is the some of the most intense masturbation I’ve ever had in my life. Finally, after welling up from deep inside me, for what seemed like an interminably long time, and with a guttural moan that came from deep within, I begin to forcefully cum literally spraying a huge volume of ejaculate on my abdomen, leg and even halfway up the shower door. Holy shit, that was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in my life. My wife, who cums easier than anyone I have ever known, begins to cum at the site and sound of my climax and has to sit on the toilet lest she fall down.

I lay there catching my breath. At some point, I don’t remember how or when, I had pushed the Rumpy out of my ass and it’s sitting between my thighs seemingly laughing at the job it’s done on me. With wobbly legs, and with my head swimming, I slowly stand up. I lather up and wash the cum from my abdomen. My wife asks to “see”, and knowing what she wants I bend over, spread my butt cheeks, and let her see my pink and dilated rosebud. I then bend over a bit lower, retrieving the Rumpy, and let her watch as I slide it in and out of my ass that now accommodates it with little effort. Finally, I pull it out and wash both it and my ass before my wife hands me a towel and I step out of the shower.

With a kiss, my proclaims "That was so hot....", before turning to walk out of the bathroom shaking her ass as she goes. After a bit of a hiatus, I’m so glad that we’re back into ass play and can’t wait for many more play times to come with this and, as we build our collection back up, many other toys, probes and plugs. Who knew it could be this good again…at 60? Happy camper!

Mmmmmm, makes me wanna go fuck myself now! Thanks for the wonderful words!

Last edited:
Omg that was a great story. Makes me want to go grab mine and do some playing. That's really hot your wife was watching and masturbating herself.

Which is why I chuckle when I hear one of my favorite songs, "She Likes to Watch", by the Rippingtons. (BTW, we both like to watch.)

I finally got this one to work and WOW, WOW, WOW. When this thing expands the sensation is exquisite and it's not going anywhere.

The trick was trying to keep the two halves squeezed together till inserted far enough in the rectum that the anal sphincter held them together till....poof...expando!!

It's not as easy as it looks and a healthy application of slippery lube makes it even more difficult. FINALLY, I found a video, and still pics, of it in use on a sex toy site I frequent. One look at the grip the model had on the plug and I thought, "Of course.". It sure pays to have the instructions....even better when they're sexually explicit.

After a bit of a hiatus, and purge of our old extensive collection of anal toys and other dildos because, quite frankly, they were getting old I've "jumped back on the horse".

A recent visit to Las Vegas, which included a stop at a 70,000 sq ft legal marijuana dispensary and my first tokes in over 35 years, and the kinky fire has been reignited in the old lady and me.

I started with this little gem with many more, and much larger, to follow.

41YDl76oC%2BL._SY355_.jpg

Family Gathering.

Blue Renegade Knock Knock buttplug.

Vigorously rocking in the rocker/recliner.

I can feel the ball moving in the buttplug.

They have no idea why I'm smiling.

41ChpSL-fRL.jpg

Family Gathering.

Blue Renegade Knock Knock buttplug.

Vigorously rocking in the rocker/recliner.

I can feel the ball moving in the buttplug.

They have no idea why I'm smiling.

41ChpSL-fRL.jpg

That has some potential for fun!

Back