Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:kiss:

I think so too.

I'm off for a nap, Naoko. ;)

Later...

I'm off to clean the kitchen and cook tea! I wanted to post some pictures of lovely Doc Martens with pretty flowers on but I think I'd better cook tea before my family start eating my body parts, leaving me with less to swap. :eek:

Well, I guess you've got the nautical experience and the beard.

331116.jpg

PS I'm not quite domesticata. Just a little bit fera still. Cougarish rather than Tiggerrish ;). (Grrrrrrr. LOL.)

Dampy, I am gutted about the butt cheek. Are you sure you won't reconsider? I'm a bit reluctant to sacrifice an ankle but perhaps a nice elbow? :kiss:

:D

All this talk (and pictures) of ankles is bringing out the flustered Victorian gentlemen in me. Ladies, please...

Naoko: I look more like Neville Chamberlain than Richard, but I'm glad you got the reference... :)

All this talk (and pictures) of ankles is bringing out the flustered Victorian gentlemen in me. Ladies, please...

Naoko: I look more like Neville Chamberlain than Richard, but I'm glad you got the reference... :)

Ladies? There are ladies here? :D

As a wise man once said, "Ain't Google grand..." ;).

BTW love the profile pic. Very dashing :kiss:

If you wear Doc Martens, no one would know you have no ankle.

If they make rude comments, Doc Martens are great for kicking people on the shins.
Ah no. No boots fit. That's the issue. :(
Dampy, I am gutted about the butt cheek. Are you sure you won't reconsider? I'm a bit reluctant to sacrifice an ankle but perhaps a nice elbow? :kiss:

:D
Um, Lynn swapped her whole legs for my butt and here you are, quibbling about an ankle. :p

Have you tried Martens on, Dampy? I wear nothing but (trainers and wellies aside), and a life of working on my feet (no streetwalker gags, please...) means that I have no ankles to speak of either, but I can still get my size 12s into DMs. They are comfy, as well as being things of beauty.

My only issue is that they only do the really cool designs and colours up to a size 11. I once fell in love with a pair of purple Martens, and bought them in an 11. I was crippled for about 3 weeks until they stretched (or I permanently deformed my feet, I'm not sure...), but they were SO worth it... :D

Last edited:
Ladies? There are ladies here? :D

As a wise man once said, "Ain't Google grand..." ;).

BTW love the profile pic. Very dashing :kiss:

Sounds like a smart guy... ;)

You must remember Grizzly Adams, Naoko...? It was inspired by my hirsuteness last weekend. :)

Um, Lynn swapped her whole legs for my butt and here you are, quibbling about an ankle. :p

But did you see my open offer for your toes? Having missed the butt cheek, I'm anxious to know what you might consider for your toes. My heart? May I give you my heart? :heart: ;)

Sounds like a smart guy... ;)

You must remember Grizzly Adams, Naoko...? It was inspired by my hirsuteness last weekend. :)

Sort of, although I grew up abroad a lot so we missed out a lot of tv. We had Green Hornet. I always got to be the girl superhero because I was the only girl who played superheroes in the playground. How times change - oh, perhaps not. ROFLOL.

Are you no longer a bearded man, and so no call to go back to the barber's? I was really quite excited about it. For you, I mean. ;)

I have a pair of gorgeous green Doc Martens.

:kiss:

You must remember Grizzly Adams, Naoko...?

If you insist on Anjin-san, I elect to be called Toronaga.

Damps, I assume that you feet bend somehow at the end of your legs?
One of the nice thing about good boots is that the Ankle is not supposed to bend much (if at all). The work is done in the toes. And a good pair of boots are worth every penny.

One of the nice thing about good boots is that the Ankle is not supposed to bend much (if at all). The work is done in the toes. And a good pair of boots are worth every penny.

Shush, shush, don't big up the toes. She'll ask for more than my heart! :heart:

Sort of, although I grew up abroad a lot so we missed out a lot of tv. We had Green Hornet. I always got to be the girl superhero because I was the only girl who played superheroes in the playground. How times change - oh, perhaps not. ROFLOL.

Are you no longer a bearded man, and so no call to go back to the barber's? I was really quite excited about it. For you, I mean. ;)

I have a pair of gorgeous green Doc Martens.

Naoko - I got them to take off the worst of the thicket. Fret not, I shall be submitting myself to the razor sometimes soon...

HP- you just wanna be shogun... ;)

Have you tried Martens on, Dampy? I wear nothing but (trainers and wellies aside), and a life of working on my feet (no streetwalker gags, please...) means that I have no ankles to speak of either, but I can still get my size 12s into DMs. They are comfy, as well as being things of beauty.

My only issue is that they only do the really cool designs and colours up to a size 11. I once fell in love with a pair of purple Martens, and bought them in an 11. I was crippled for about 3 weeks until they stretched (or I permanently deformed my feet, I'm not sure...), but they were SO worth it... :D
Hmmm... I haven't. Might have to check those out. :)

LOL Handley. I assure you there's ankle in there somewhere but the issues with boots are that they're made for people with much slimmer ankles. :)
But did you see my open offer for your toes? Having missed the butt cheek, I'm anxious to know what you might consider for your toes. My heart? May I give you my heart? :heart: ;)
My God. Did you even see the pic? Why would you want those toes? I'll give them to you for free. :cool:

Hmmm... I haven't. Might have to check those out. :)

LOL Handley. I assure you there's ankle in there somewhere but the issues with boots are that they're made for people with much slimmer ankles. :)

My God. Did you even see the pic? Why would you want those toes? I'll give them to you for free. :cool:

Oh little toes, I love you so! :heart::heart:. I love my new toes so-o much. :heart::heart: Little toes, little toes, I love you so. :heart::heart:

Oh dear, unfortunately I've already lost my heart to you. ;)

Oh little toes, I love you so! :heart::heart:. I love my new toes so-o much. :heart::heart: Little toes, little toes, I love you so. :heart::heart:

Oh dear, unfortunately I've already lost my heart to you. ;)

Sapphic love and a foot fetish! You guys really know how to mess with a fella's libido, doncha...? ;)

:D Shaun the sheep! :D

You are hilarious.

And you are a boss where you work. Do you wear a suit and a white shirt? ;) You will tell all about the shave, won't you, when you eventually get shorn.

I don't hate line managers per se! just mine, for dull unsexy reasons. What they did was so stunningly unreasonable that senior management came down to tread on their heads and make them give me my job back. :nana: so all's well that ends well.

Image0799.jpg

:D Shaun the sheep! :D

You are hilarious.

And you are a boss where you work. Do you wear a suit and a white shirt? ;) You will tell all about the shave, won't you, when you eventually get shorn.

I don't hate line managers per se! just mine, for dull unsexy reasons. What they did was so stunningly unreasonable that senior management came down to tread on their heads and make them give me my job back. :nana: so all's well that ends well.

Image0799.jpg

No, no suit or white shirt, I'm afraid. Well, not unless you ask me nicely... ;)

Don't worry, I'll share my shave, as and when. (I'm currently on page 3 of your general story while I wait for my new tyres, but no shave yet...)

I'm glad your senior management saw the error of their minions' ways. Every organisation deserves at least one honourable slut... ;)

No, no suit or white shirt, I'm afraid. Well, not unless you ask me nicely... ;)

Don't worry, I'll share my shave, as and when. (I'm currently on page 3 of your general story while I wait for my new tyres, but no shave yet...)

I'm glad your senior management saw the error of their minions' ways. Every organisation deserves at least one honourable slut... ;)

ROFL, you might like the General ;). Although like all my pre-editor material, the story's full of run-ons.

I have to be very careful not to be slutty at work! Only on Tuesdays and if there are builders on site ;). An honourable slut can have fun, y'know! but s/he would never break anyone's :heart:

ROFL, you might like the General ;). Although like all my pre-editor material, the story's full of run-ons.

I have to be very careful not to be slutty at work! Only on Tuesdays and if there are builders on site ;). An honourable slut can have fun, y'know! but s/he would never break anyone's :heart:

Just finished the shave scene. Now how can I go for mine without wanting a post-tonsorial fuck...? :rolleyes:

Just finished the shave scene. Now how can I go for mine without wanting a post-tonsorial fuck...? :rolleyes:

You would want to have a shave without a post-tonsorial fuck? :rolleyes:

You are not only wearing your Barbour! You just said that to get us all going. :heart:

I used to go to a barber's in Dalston to get my hair trimmed. It was in my rugby playing days, when I was trying to be butch and was wearing my hair severely cropped at the back and sides. I used to go to a Caribbean barber called Gold T. He had a gold tooth and a patois so thick I couldn't understand a word. I was the palest person in the place and the only woman.

When I was in there once, Gold T started chatting to a friend while trimming my hair and without thinking began shaving my cheekbones as well as doing the back and sides. :D

Once there was a bit of a do because there was a young lad in there grumbling about something. A man walked by the shop, looked in and saw him and ran in the shop. I think the lad must have done something to his sister because I swear he was going to kill him. The lad dodged behind my chair, the man started trying to get round it to get him. Gold T was swinging me in the chair round to try and block him off, while remonstrating. I mean, they were not going to be calling the police in there for assistance! so I was a bit concerned. And after Gold T managed to persuade the man to go away without causing anyone ABH, his hands were shaking so much I was worried he would nick my neck with the cut-throat razor!

Well, I've never been shaved by someone else before, so there's no association. Until now... Poor fella's not going to know what hit him!

You're right. I've taken the Barbour off now... ;)

You're an ex-rugby player? Me too. I get my vicarious thrills watching my boys play now, and bellowing from the touchline. :D I forget, sometimes, how loud my voice is (a 52" chest is a great amplifier, who knew...?). I terrified one woman a few weeks back by shouting *ahem* encouragement at my eldest's team as I stalked up the touchline to follow the play. Poor lass jumped about a foot in the air! :eek:

You're a north London girl? Oh dear, you're dead to me now... Despite being a Geordie, my dad's family are all south of the river. I'd often heard that north London was full of thugs and rude boys / girls. Now I know it... ;)

You would want to have a shave without a post-tonsorial fuck? :rolleyes:

You are not only wearing your Barbour! You just said that to get us all going. :heart:

I used to go to a barber's in Dalston to get my hair trimmed. It was in my rugby playing days, when I was trying to be butch and was wearing my hair severely cropped at the back and sides. I used to go to a Caribbean barber called Gold T. He had a gold tooth and a patois so thick I couldn't understand a word. I was the palest person in the place and the only woman.

When I was in there once, Gold T started chatting to a friend while trimming my hair and without thinking began shaving my cheekbones as well as doing the back and sides. :D

Once there was a bit of a do because there was a young lad in there grumbling about something. A man walked by the shop, looked in and saw him and ran in the shop. I think the lad must have done something to his sister because I swear he was going to kill him. The lad dodged behind my chair, the man started trying to get round it to get him. Gold T was swinging me in the chair round to try and block him off, while remonstrating. I mean, they were not going to be calling the police in there for assistance! so I was a bit concerned. And after Gold T managed to persuade the man to go away without causing anyone ABH, his hands were shaking so much I was worried he would nick my neck with the cut-throat razor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back