Corrupting the pure (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Thomas Moore was 26 and has been a mercenary ever since he was a teen. He didn't belong to any mercenary group so he mostly got contracted to help fill the ranks of any army or if he was in a lull between contracts he would do a bit of bounty hunting, During one of his contracts he found the town of Raven's Nest. It was a small town the only big thing in the town was what he guessed was a religious temple of some sort. While he lived in town he had heard that the temple was running a healing service for anyone who needed it. He was told it was free but they took donations and though he knew that the temple was a religious on they were running a scam to ensure they had money. He also knew that a few knew of the scam itself so he didn't condem them for it.

While walking around the town he spotted a lovely priestess and instantly fell in love with her. He didn't know at the time but he couldn't have her unless she left the temple. The temple thought that the virgin priestesses had magical healing powers that would vanish if they were deflowered. What was really happening was they were using healing herbs in their potions and other medicines. He finally grew the courage to talk to her and that day he walked up to her saying "Hello you are looking lovely today my name is Thomas. How are you?"
 
Serena Rose is 28 and has been a priestess since she was a teen. She grew up with a loving mother and father. She was the only child in the family. Her mother and father saw that she was pure, innocent and sweet. They decided to talk to her about the religious temple. She thought about it for awhile before replying to her mother and father about the decision. Serena decided to go with the religious temple.

Serena was out in town to get a few things for the temple. It was a nice day out. She managed to get a few bottles to make healing potions, bandages for the wounded, and some food to make soup for people who could not cook. As she was paying for the food to make the soup, she heard a deep voice behind her. She turned around and saw a man. She smiled at the man and said, "Hello sir Thomas. I am doing good. My name is Serena. How are you?"
 
"Great my lady." Thomas replies to Serena giving her a smile back. "You know you shouldn't be put here alone." He said. "Do you mind if I accompany you so that nothing will happen to a beautiful girl such as yourself?" He asked.
 
I smile and glance at him. "I am happy to hear you are doing great, sir." I look at him. "I do not mind you accompanying me sir."I replied back. I look at him and give him a different smile. "Your sense of skill has caught my interest, Thomas."
 
"What do youbmean since of skill my lady?" He asked having no clue what she ment.
 
She laughed at her use of word choice. "I am sorry for my bad word choice. I meant to say your observation skills." She replied.
 
"It's fine my lady." He said as they started walking again. "So tell me a little about yourself." He said trying to keep the conversation going.
 
She thought to herself before letting him know about her. I grew up with a mother and father out in the countryside until I was 19. They both talked with me about the church in this village to become a priestess. I asked them to give me a little more time to think about it.
 
"So my lady isn't a priestess yet?" He asked wondering if she was or if she wasn't.
 
She looked at him. "I am not a priestess yet." I am still studying to become one. Please sir Thomas, do tell about yourself too. She smiled at him.
 
"Well what do you want to know my lady?" He asked not sure where to start and he wasn't that great at talking to women.
 
"I want to know about you before you became a mercenary." She looked at him with a smile and with an interest in him. She heard about him from all the other priestesses about a mercenary coming to town. When she heard about him coming to town she wanted to see what he was like. Instead, the high priestess kept her on a tight learning schedule. Serena did not give up hope just yet. Each time before she enters her slumber, she would get on her knees and pray and hope she will one day run into him.
 
He thought for for a moment before reeling he that he grew up on a farm until his parents were killed by bandits so he was sent to live with a friend of his father's. When he grew up with his father's friends clan he was taught to use weapons.
 
"Thomas?" She thought to herself before realizing he must be thinking of how to tell his part of his life before he became a mercenary. She would wait for him until he was ready to tell. She smiled as they both stopped some place in the market. She had to pick a few more things before heading back. Serena stepped in front of him and he snapped out of what he was thinking about.
 
"Sorry did I wonder off mentally on you?" He asked when he snapped out of it. He did not want her feeling sorry for him at this point so he figured he would wait for a later time to tell her about his past.
 
She smiled at him. "You did mentally wonder off on me, Thomas." She puts out her hand and asks him. "Will we meet again sir Thomas?" She smiles at him and seeing the sun is about to set she must hurry back to the temple before the high priestess looks for her.
 
"Yes my lady." He answered as he took her hand bringing it up and he gently kissed it. He hoped that she wouldn't get into trouble being seen with him.
 
She felt something stir inside of her and did not know what the feeling was. Serena smiled at him before heading back to the temple. She did not look back. She headed to her room before the bell in the temple made a sound indicating it was time to eat.
 
When Thomas got home all he could think about was Serena. He couldn't get her out of his mind at all. He felt some connection to her and he didn't know what.
 
She got up and washed her hands before heading to an area for dinner. Serena looked out the window and looked up at the stars and could not help but think of Thomas. She felt someone tapped on her shoulder and noticed it was her friend. "Serena it's time to eat," said Ling. I smiled at her and said thank you. I walked with her to the area for dinner while chatting with her and kept thinking of what Thomas is doing right now.
 
Thomas wasn't doing much of anything he just ate before he started sharpinging his weapons.
 
Her friend asked Serena where she has been? I was shopping around the market for a few things for studying and the people who are sick and injured. Her friend believed her and they both sat down and ate dinner.
 
He couldn't help butntonthink of Serena the rest of the day as he done various things around his house.
 
She could not help and think of Thomas. She Hope's to meet him again. Serena finishes her dinner and went to walk around for a little before heading back to her room. She looked at the sky and saw the stars and the moon. She placed a piece of hair behind her ear.
 
The next day he walked into town hoping to meet her again so that they could talk more.
 
Back
Top