If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say ?

Gods, that is the last time I go on quest without checking just what that damn squire put in my waterskin.

As long as it's not Old Spice. ;)

No my cologne is called "Black Suede Leather" which is more or less what it smells like. The only bottle with a ship on it I have... is filled with spiced rum.

Last edited:
No my cologne is called "Black Suede Leather" which is more or less what it smells like. The only bottle with a ship on it I have... is filled with spiced rum.

You must have "the stare" too then. That's really important y'know... a stare that says:

"I'm a dangerous bad-boy with 3-days stubbles that would make Justin Timberlake weep with envy and a set of cheekbones so sharp I could chop a carrot with them. But I'm willing to change my roguish ways for you - only you - and ravish you with a fury and passion tempered in the smouldering fire of my untamed outlaw soul. I will conquer your heart and body and steal you away into the adventurous night on my flaming Harley."

leather.jpg

You must have "the stare" too then. That's really important y'know... a stare that says:

"I'm a dangerous bad-boy with 3-days stubbles that would make Justin Timberlake weep with envy and a set of cheekbones so sharp I could chop a carrot with them. But I'm willing to change my roguish ways for you - only you - and ravish you with a fury and passion tempered in the smouldering fire of my untamed outlaw soul. I will conquer your heart and body and steal you away into the adventurous night on my flaming Harley."

leather.jpg

Oh yeah. That"s the stuff.

You must have "the stare" too then. That's really important y'know... a stare that says: ]

I do but mine is a more like this... well minus the eyeliner.

Undertaker%2BPhoto%2B29.jpg

When I was in my late twenties people asked me if I was kin to him, a lot. I don't have the deep lines down from the nose that he does but our features are similar and we're both red heads.

We have a similar build. I'm a bit more heavy set say a power lifters build. I move stone and concrete for a living.

My hair is that long and has thinned down about that much on top. I just don't dye it black. It'a already turned a deep auburn as I've gotten older.

I have the same type of goatee beard and I dress in just about as much black as he does.

My eyes are a brown so dark they look black unless you put a light right in front of them.

So yeah.. . I've got the stare.

And a wicked grin.:D

If you're in this bed. You better shake real smooth.
I could use that stubble for my woodwork class.

Back