bimbo / girly girls

tumblr_myibxyVUAe1r2i1eqo3_500.png

tumblr_mrprk33Dhv1qj1azvo1_500.jpg

I think I fit the girly girl role. I really enjoy my femininity and most always try to make myself look and feel pretty and feminine. I assure my makeup looks its best. I prefer a cute dress or skirt rather than pants or shorts. Underneath is something pretty, lacy and feminine. I love pretty lingerie, wearing it both for my pleasure and my bf’s. I think my mannerisms are typically rather girly.

wow - yes these bimbo's are clearly wanting to be taken seriously! Or taken at least!

Goodness. I don't know if I would find it sexy or not to dress like this and not be taken seriously. Lol. I find that a little bit hot and I don't know why

Hot

I love the bubblegum slut look!....so great for the bedroom, no guy can resist ;)

I think I fit the girly girl role. I really enjoy my femininity and most always try to make myself look and feel pretty and feminine. I assure my makeup looks its best. I prefer a cute dress or skirt rather than pants or shorts. Underneath is something pretty, lacy and feminine. I love pretty lingerie, wearing it both for my pleasure and my bf’s. I think my mannerisms are typically rather girly.

From your picture I would hazard to say you exceed the professional posed women pictured here. It is nice to see a lovely woman who is not afraid to be a lovely woman. :rose:

I always love the idea of a bimbo so empty headed that I can have her anytime I won't with no questions asked

Im not a blonde but Im girly girly, I like to take care of myself and feel pretty, rather blue colors that matches my dark hair, kind of a doll look :)

Back