Daddy Sought

I am looking for a Daddy.

Not an incestual type Daddy only...but a man who understands the enormous power of that word and the almost prayer-like way that the girl will utter it.

He is strong, stable, unattached, intelligent, cultured, and does not need a woman to support him financially. He is not perfect, but he is more kind than cruel and prefers to shape behavior through reinforcement instead of punishment. Pain is something he can take or leave and doesn't feel the need to bestow it although he may be curious to administer it from time to time, and she can accommodate due to her loyalty and service.

He realizes that sex is an element of all this but not the only element, that the rest of the dynamic the catalyst toward an extremely satisfying sex life.

I am sincere, sensitive, kind, extremely-service oriented and eager to please. I work on my body and mind on a daily basis to try to mold myself into a baby girl who would make any Daddy proud to own. I do not identify with a "little" as some girls do.

I hope all of this makes sense. I, as a rule, prefer gentlemen older than myself (33). Local is not absolutely necessary (I live in the tri-cities of Michigan), but you must be willing to travel and it would be good if you live in the US. I will have a picture up here soon but they will not be full face pics. I have a career and a life here and I prefer to keep my proclivities private. I prefer that you be similarly-minded.

Intelligence and words will arouse me like nothing else. Please do not send me a missive that is not something of substance. I will probably not reply.

Best of luck to everyone in finding what they seek.

hislittlegirl23

Last edited:
That is a very thoughtful, well written first post. I'm sure your pm box will explode with candidates.
I'd wish you good luck on your search, but truthfully, I pretty sure you won't need it.
Cheers!

At the risk of not seeming contented with the replies I've received...

If you are going to reply, please send me something about you. Tell me something interesting. I don't want to pry it out of you. Tell me about your world and why you want a girl to be a part of it. Tell me about you...something. It is awfully difficult to reply and be respectful when people don't give you much to go off of.

I am looking for a Daddy.

Not an incestual type Daddy only...but a man who understands the enormous power of that word and the almost prayer-like way that the girl will utter it.

He is strong, stable, unattached, intelligent, cultured, and does not need a woman to support him financially. He is not perfect, but he is more kind than cruel and prefers to shape behavior through reinforcement instead of punishment. Pain is something he can take or leave and doesn't feel the need to bestow it although he may be curious to administer it from time to time, and she can accommodate due to her loyalty and service.

He realizes that sex is an element of all this but not the only element, that the rest of the dynamic the catalyst toward an extremely satisfying sex life.

I am sincere, sensitive, kind, extremely-service oriented and eager to please. I work on my body and mind on a daily basis to try to mold myself into a baby girl who would make any Daddy proud to own. I do not identify with a "little" as some girls do.

I hope all of this makes sense. I, as a rule, prefer gentlemen older than myself (33). Local is not absolutely necessary (I live in the tri-cities of Michigan), but you must be willing to travel and it would be good if you live in the US. I will have a picture up here soon but they will not be full face pics. I have a career and a life here and I prefer to keep my proclivities private. I prefer that you be similarly-minded.

Intelligence and words will arouse me like nothing else. Please do not send me a missive that is not something of substance. I will probably not reply.

Best of luck to everyone in finding what they seek.

hislittlegirl23
this is everything a girl wants. (or maybe it's just the two of us :p)

Bump.

I'm 34 now.

I had a wonderful Daddy but distance and so many other things sometimes conspire together to change our path. His love made me better and I have no regrets.

About me...I'm a gym rat, Christian, snobbish as ever. Grounded and yet flighty. Kind. Grown up but still very much a girl. Open and overly optimistic.

What an intriguing woman

I love the way you speak about daddy and yet desire to maintain your own identity and independence.

hislittlegirl23

Good Evening,

I must admit reading through your description intrigued me. Because I long for a daughter but without having one blood related.

I am 33 years old (soon to be in April) and through all my past relationships I have thought of myself more of father figure to my girlfriends than a bf. This maybe because they have always had a poor father role model or not at all, therefore its been up to me to teach them morals, look after their every whim, but also keep them safe (picking them up from parties / nights out) etc but never actually going there myself.
I’ve always had hands on hands off approach. The need to take care of someone fully, make them happy in every way and not just about sex, but emotionally, trying to get them on the right track in life. Make good decisions regarding their future.
The more I help, care for them, lead them, the more satisfied I feel. And this leads to sex.
Now I feely admit, I have always allowed my girlfriends to be promiscuous and actively encouraged it, this is because hearing about how my perfectly happy well turned out girl is now subjected to boy who just want her for sex turns me on as I know I'll always be there to comfort her so that her heart is never broken.

I too work on my body (I have a picture on here) and strive to grow my mind.
The idea of you wanting to mould yourself in a Baby Girl is extremely exciting and I would love to talk to you more about how you plan to this and also about your previous relationships.

I am willing to travel however I live in the UK.
I do not have a face picture either because of my career and a life here and I prefer to keep my proclivities private too.

Hope to hear from you as you sound a very special person
Andy

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 97
Back