"Safe Sex" Story

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,972
A thread in another forum got me thinking. Most stories on Lit don't bother with all the details of safe sex that frequently occur in Real Life. And that's cool. It's fantasy, after all! If we can hypothesize that a beautiful, large-breasted woman is going to jump our bones for no good reason, we can certainly also assume that STDs and pregnancy aren't really issues for us either.

But what if the stories did dwell on the Safe Sex issue? Would it be possible to include the extra steps and activities needed for Safe Sex, and possibly even the discussions about it that occur between couples, and still have the story be erotic, interesting, and well paced? It might be an interesting challenge for an author up to the task.

Any thoughts?
 
Have the female characther put the condom on the guy using her mouth. May not cover the std part but it could be part of the she dosent want to get pregnant.
 
There are definitely sexy ways to be safe, like the oral condom application mentioned above. Personally, I wish the contests changed from year to year, so we could have a "safe sex" contest or something.
 
There are definitely sexy ways to be safe, like the oral condom application mentioned above. Personally, I wish the contests changed from year to year, so we could have a "safe sex" contest or something.

But you cant name one that readers wont laugh at you about.
 
Almost all my stories involve safe sex. Probably why they don't do so well.
 
Back
Top