What is it called when you...

KansasCityMale

Experienced
What do you call the person who is licking/sucking a guy and girl during intercourse?

eg; alternating between licking the girls clit and sucking the guys dick while they are fucking

The wife did it a few times over the years and we just called it giving the couple head while they fuck, but is there an actual term?

What do you call the person who is licking/sucking a guy and girl during intercourse?

eg; alternating between licking the girls clit and sucking the guys dick while they are fucking

The wife did it a few times over the years and we just called it giving the couple head while they fuck, but is there an actual term?

Some might call him a lucky devil, but from my standpoint, I'm not much on smoking sausage. I definately have a preference for slurping clams on the half shell.

How does one suck a guy's dick while it's fucking a girl?

Unless, of course, you have rebirthed and you are sucking him then.

getting your kink on?:)

I don't think there is an actual term for the trois in your menage.

In your case, your wife could be called Schmoopie, Honey-Lips, or just KansasCity Kate. Or Becky. You probably already call her something already.

As for a title for the male - if it were a man being the licking alternater - I don't know.... maybe "potential contributor to the Guys Who Suck Cock But Aren't Attracted To Guys thread" in Fetish and Sexuality

Back