Strap-on experiences

woodcarver said:
everytime I read this thread, I catch myself bending over the chair with a woody. I need to have my wife read this so maybe she'll bang me more often.

I've actually worked up to taking an entire 8" dildo without effort. It might be time to go bigger. What do the Domme's think?

wider!

No one to play with. . .

this thread always gets my mind working which leads to other things. :)

because you want me to fuck you with a nice lubed up strap-on, fuck you till you cum...

Andreina said:
because you want me to fuck you with a nice lubed up strap-on, fuck you till you cum...

I dont know about anyone else, but, YEAH.....that's the attraction of this thread!

great thread

This is a great thread and i've enjoyed reading all the respones posted to it....personally i've never had a strapon used on me but i'm more than willing to try. So far i've only had fingers, tongues and a few small toys, all of which has caused me to cum harder than i thought possible. :)

Was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some pics of women fucking men with strapons.

Fucking the Man Pussy

I think that I have posted this previously, and that means breaking my preference for not repeating myself. But I absolutely love using one of my strap ons for fucking my subs man pussies!

They do take it like men, and it seems they love the progression of taking larger and larger dildoes.

hmmmm

hmmm i'm thinking i'd explode just after a few thrusts from some of these ladies that are posting lol

Ebonyfire said:
That goes without saying!:D
So, is there a certain sexual pleasure in this for the female, or is it more of a power issue? Just wondering.......................

Very hot thread!! It's long been a fantasy of mine to have a chick do me with a strap-on. Any volunteers? :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
metzpucker said:
So, is there a certain sexual pleasure in this for the female, or is it more of a power issue? Just wondering.......................

Well, I am not "just a female". I am a female dominant, and my perspective is not a sexual one. Sex is easy to get, but a good submissive ass to fuck is much harder.

I am into BDSM and D/s, not kinky sex. D/s is about power and control for Me.

You have the power Ebonyfire

Ebonyfire said:
Well, I am not "just a female". I am a female dominant, and my perspective is not a sexual one. Sex is easy to get, but a good submissive ass to fuck is much harder.

. . .to arouse me with so few words.

Ebonyfire said:

Thanks for the perspective from a dominant female. It seems from these pages, submissive ass is plentiful though. My wife and I are novices in the BDSM thing, or maybe we fall one level below BDSM. On occasion, we slip into the dark side. When we do, we seem to take turns with control. I find both sides enjoyable. I am happy I finally found a significant other willing to indulge me, in trying different things.
I have been reading the stories on Literotica for awhile now, but just recently found this area (as you all could probably tell from my number of posts). Now, I think I'm hooked.

metzpucker said:
Thanks for the perspective from a dominant female. It seems from these pages, submissive ass is plentiful though. My wife and I are novices in the BDSM thing, or maybe we fall one level below BDSM. On occasion, we slip into the dark side. When we do, we seem to take turns with control. I find both sides enjoyable. I am happy I finally found a significant other willing to indulge me, in trying different things.
I have been reading the stories on Literotica for awhile now, but just recently found this area (as you all could probably tell from my number of posts). Now, I think I'm hooked.

Welcome to our little part of Lit. It is good place to get your feet wet. You will find all flavors of D/s and or BDSM, and will get lots of different perspectives, and hopefully some ideas to go along with it.

metzpucker said:

im just plain pervy :D

Back