PM asshattery

Even with safe search off, I mainly get pictures of actual blue waffles, so I couldn't do that...

Here's another:

Title: Naughty Pics

If you love COCK, perhaps you'll enjoy checking out my Naughty Pics :devil:

Link removed for anonymity's sake.
 
This thread is giving me great ideas for PM's. Here I come girls!:devil:
 
Yes..Why not! :caning:

Well, I figured you're either maso or a prankster (or both). I can't think of any other personality type that'd deliberately set out to get shot down and/or ridiculed. :D
 
Well, I figured you're either maso or a prankster (or both). I can't think of any other personality type that'd deliberately set out to get shot down and/or ridiculed. :D

It's the 1 out of 10 times you don't get shot down that matters!!:cool:
 
Probably more like 1 out of thousands, but hey - at least you're not letting the odds kill your optimism. :D

Being as that's the dude who said that ANY PM should be considered flattering, I sincerely doubt any odds would penetrate the thickness of his skull.

I'm pretty sure he keeps his brain in a jar somewhere, is what I'm saying.
 
Being as that's the dude who said that ANY PM should be considered flattering, I sincerely doubt any odds would penetrate the thickness of his skull.

I'm pretty sure he keeps his brain in a jar somewhere, is what I'm saying.

If you got 0 PM's you'd be upset. Many girls appreciate a happy hello once and awhile!
 
Woot!

As a male, my PM asshatery tends to be more drawn out, but this was fun tonight.

Horny Male Douchebag: "Hey there, I am a late nighter!! I am 33wm in a sexless marriage and would love to chat with ya!"

My Response: "Well I am not doing much for the next hour or two:

Horny Male Douchbag: "Sounds pretty hot!! Where r u located at? Is hubby at home with ya? I am all alone in another room! Wifey is asleep! She has no idea I am on here! I am 220lbs 5'11" brown hair blue eyes constuction foreman.
Well I am not doing much for the next hour or two. "

My Response: Dood.....I do have a cock eh?
But this cross dressing truck driver that has been sucking my cock has the BEST MMM fantasy, maybe you can help!



The...."flavour" of the PM's changed then. :D
 
followed Rainshine's lead - block gone goodbye fuck off - never want to see such disturbing things again - then bring in that very worrying info request.

I have been incensed many times by posters here but this is the first time I feel sickened.
 
If you got 0 PM's you'd be upset. Many girls appreciate a happy hello once and awhile!

No, I wouldn't, as I didn't come here to get PMs.

This thread isn't about "happy hello"s. So either you're trolling, or stupid without an ounce of reading comprehension.

Either way, STFU and GTFO. How's that for a happy hello?
 
No, I wouldn't, as I didn't come here to get PMs.

This thread isn't about "happy hello"s. So either you're trolling, or stupid without an ounce of reading comprehension.

Either way, STFU and GTFO. How's that for a happy hello?
But....but isn't that what all the women are here for :rolleyes:
Some guys just do not 'get it' Tis sad really!!
 
pmann said:
There's not a girl on this fucking planet that appreciates that avatar. That thing is a Pedo's delight.
Fact: Cock avs are by men and for men.
If you got 0 PM's you'd be upset. Many girls appreciate a happy hello once and awhile!
I rarely get PMs, mostly because I often have PMs turned off. When I have PMs turned on, I've selected the option to accept them from mods and people on my friends list. I'm a horrible PM correspondent, and I find PM-ing to be a huge time suck.

That said, 123Josh is just another man who thinks he gets to dictate how other women (not "girls") should react to his unsolicited douchebaggery. Just because you think we should be grateful for and flattered by unwanted male advances doesn't mean that we're obligated to put up with leg-humping bullshit just to keep you happy.

My advice to you, Josh, is to save the mansplaining for shit you actually know something about.
 
Your PM's are on now ... jus' sayin' ;) :D
Mine? They should be on. According to my User CP, I have the boxes checked that say "Enable Private Messaging" and "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators"

If, for some reason, that doesn't work like it should and I get PMs from other people, I'll turn PMs off. Any Litster who might have a reason to contact me privately knows how to do so, anyway.
 
The sad thing is that PM asshattery isn't limited to certain men. I've been getting hit on by women, too ... and there's nothing in my messages or profile to suggest I'm lesbian, bi or bi-curious.
 
The sad thing is that PM asshattery isn't limited to certain men. I've been getting hit on by women, too ... and there's nothing in my messages or profile to suggest I'm lesbian, bi or bi-curious.

I don't mind the women so much, at least most of them are not too crude.
 
The sad thing is that PM asshattery isn't limited to certain men. I've been getting hit on by men pretending to be women, too ... and there's nothing in my messages or profile to suggest I'm lesbian, bi or bi-curious.

There. Fixed that for ya. ;)
 
I usually don't post in here but dang...

[Ok something to get you in the hot drippy erotic mood.
Baby pick up the phone and just let your thoughts roam...

Tell me all that you want me to know...in pleasing that body of
yours...

You've got a sexy way of touching me...

And I help but get lost in you...

Relax your mind as I relax mine...

Just to hear the sweetness in your voice sends a chill of passion...

Through this body.

I know you're lying in bed wishing I was there...

So tell me baby all that I need to hear...

You've got me in a horny frenzy state of mind...

So bad that you make me want get undressed and tell you how

Hard this man is getting for you...

"I Want To Hear Your Voice"

As you relax at the sound of my voice starting to whisper

Those naughty words of what I long to do with you...

As you lie there thinking of my hard shaft getting so damn hard for
you...

You've got me wishing I was there to see you undressed

With your body exposed as your hands start roam to those sensitive
parts

That makes your body yearn to be made love to you...

I hear your soft moans getting ever so loud in my ear...

As you tell you me how hard your nipples...are getting

From the excitement your body feels...

"I Want To Hear Your Voice"

As you tell me that you're playing with your nipples...

And I tell you how bad I want to taste you...and feel those nipples

Getting so damn erect as I gently want to suck on them...

I would give anything to see you start to play with your fur mound

Of love as you feel just how wet your getting from the words that
flow

From me in how bad my tongue wants to taste of your wetness...

As I would get lost in a trance as you slide those soft finger-tips
deep inside of you...

Soaking them with your wetness...begging me to taste and lick of them...

As I hear soft moans escape your lips...

I would begin to tell you how bad I want to fuck you ever so
passionately...

As you get lost in thoughts of my shaft sliding deeply inside of you...

Feeling your warm wetness soak the veins of my love tool...

"I Want To Hear Your Voice"

As you moan from those very thoughts...and get wetter and wetter of

Wanting me...

Craving me...

Needing me...

I can tell by your relaxed voice that you're feeling' how bad

I want you as well...

Mmmmm! My hard shaft buried deep within' your warm wet walls of your
love nest...

I would tell you how fucking hard you have me...in lustful desires of
wanting you...

How badly my lips yearn to taste of your sweet pussy lips...as my
tongue

Draws lovely circles around your swollen...clit...

I can only imagine your soft fingers working your clit in a hot
frenzy...

As you get lost in thought of my tongue having its way with your
body...

Your hips lifting my chin up and down as your juices...drips on my
tongue...

I hear you scream my name begging me to...

Fuck you...

Rock with you...

"I Want To Hear Your Voice"

Moan with so much pleasure...as you get ever so close to Cumming by
the sound of my voice...softly whispering in your ear...

You telling me to rock with you as you arch your back...

Imagining my shaft being soaked with your juices as you would wrap
your thighs

Around my hips locking me in place...thrusting harder against me
feeling our hips slap hard against each other...

I want to hear you tell me how close to Cumming you are as your soft
moans ring louder in my ear from the pleasures that your body is
calling out to me...

For I want to make sure that your body is pleased in every way you
lust for...

In those sexy moments that we share...

"I want to hear Your Voice"

Scream out of control as your body trembles and explodes in ways

You desire in knowing that you're making me want to explode with you...

And once I hear you let go and just give into exploding...

I want to hear your voice tell me just how damn good it felt to know
that your body can explode...when I want to hear your voice...

Telling me to cum for you as you cum for me....

Damn "I Want To Hear Your Voice"
I am a very lean muscular guy, love erotic conversation, stimulating hot women who desire steamy erotic talk and sex. Love to go all out pleasing woman in bed and here.
I would love to do audio with you via skype.
Let me know if you like audio, skype audio, or yahoo, or im or PM here. I would love to get to know you here sexaully and personally as well. I am single would love to walk on the erotic fantasy side that you may have. Lets get to know each other enjoy our company, stimulating conversation and more. I am fun, humorous, well educated and sensually wired.
****
skype for audio chat or im chat my address is

**** on skype.

***[/quote]


I'm not offended or anything. But that's like the longest PM I ever got and all that for some cyber sex.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't post in here but dang...




I'm not offended or anything. But that's like the longest PM I ever got and all that for some cyber sex.

$10 says it's copied and pasted - $10 more says it's copied and pasted from another source.
 
Back
Top