Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

"I think we are going to have a good time....let me see that ass a naughty girl like you may need a few smacks."-when she bent forward he stood up and he held her shoulder and slapped her ass twice on each cheek.-

She smiles and turns benting forward she feel him held her shoulder and slaped her on each cheek she let out a moan pushing back after he slapped her.she smiled " I think we will too"

"Let's see how good you suck come on follow me."-he smiled as they went to the bed room and he smiled.-"Strip me let's see how sensual you can do it then start sucking on me."

She turned and followed him he had a nice king size bed and he told her to strip him she started un buttoning his shirt kissing his neck and down his cheast as she did the shirt off him

Kissing down to his belt she got on her knees undoing his belt then unsipped his pants with her teeth and pulled down his pants with his boxers as she came up licked his balls up his nice cock before taking it in her mouth.

-He grins and smiled looking to her eyes enjoying this so far. She wasn't bad better them most girls he had.-"That's good go on show me how good you can make me feel."

She sucked his head first then taking more in slowly then taking his cock and sucking it fast taking more in her mouth each time her head went down,rubbing his balls alittle.

-He groaned a bit and looked to her eyes letting her do her things first like he said he was going to take it easy and slow.-

She looked into his eyes knowing he like it he wanted it faster she seen her roomate Master push her head down she didnt mean to see she came home early.
but she knewl he was seeing how she would do so she tryed her best to do her head up and down faster taking him deep in her throat hoping that it would pleases him.

-He groaned he was liking this.-"Play with your pussy to."-he smiled and looked to her eyes.-

She did as he told her and reach down and played with her wet pussy as she went on sucking him faster.

-he groaned more as his cock twitched in her mouth.-"Oh yeah bad girl come on a bit more."-his cum came forth and came filling her mouth.-"Oh there we go nasty girl."

She soon felt him get harder knowing a few more hard sucks he would cum and soon she was right when she felt him start to cum and she swalloed it as he did.

-He looked and smiled as his hands grabbed her and put her on the bed.-"strip it all off for me and then i am going to play with you and you can not do any thing but grab the bed."

She smiled she sliped her thong off then bra pulling at her nipples after she took the bra off she spread her legs for him " not to anything? i cant touch you?" she asked rubing her pussy alittle.

"Nothing at all."-he smiled as he pinched her nipples. and rubbed her breasts a bit he went down and licked her pussy.-

she moan as he pinched her nipple amd soon was down touching her pussy with his tounge "If i cant? "she pushed her hips to met his tounge that just started and it felt so good she grabher breast but moved it away grabing his head board moaning

"Hold on to the bed or the sheets."-he said as he pulled on her nipples and lapped at her pussy hungrily.-

As he licked her pussy faster she was finding it hard not to grab her nipple he was doing it but she was so turned on but she held on to the bed letting out a moan he was so good and it had been awhile sinces she had a guy lick her she asked " May i cum" she moan holding on till he answered

"Yes cum for me then i will take you."-he said as she came he stood up and looked.-"Are you on the pill?"

-Nick smiled as he shoved his cock in her pussy and slowly began to move at first his hips met her's with slow subtle thrusts.-

She had just cam down as he enter his cock in her she let out a moan his cock feeling so good in her.she pushed her hips faster grabing her nipple she moan.

-He moved in and out slow and began to pick up speed fucking her faster and harder little by little. He groaned Nick was enjoying him self and this was a lot of fun.-

She moan as he started faster she felt so good so wet she kissed his neck as she grab th bed hard as he fucked her she wanted him so bed " Oh yes harder i can take it " She moan taking one hand moving it to his shoulder.

-He looked.-"Hold on then."-when she grabbed his shoulders his cock slammed her pussy nice and deep ramming her pussy mercilessly.-

Back