Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgin_not

Literotica Guru
Just curious what was the last movie u got to see, whether its at the theatre, DVD or even TV.

Mine :
Poseido-watched it twice..loved it..Josh Lucas is HOT
Mission Impossible III-very good and Tom Cruise..is still hot
When a Stranger Calls--Sucked..don't watch it..lol..waste of money
Silent Hill..not bad

Watching Lion King for the millionth time.. Kids like it.

Other than that, I saw Saving Face on TV yesterday. First time I saw it. Kinda interesting.

I think it's called just like heaven. it had reese witherspoon in it, looking as adorable as ever. pretty good romantic comedy.

Billy Elliot......I loved this movie. I plan on buying it and watching it over. :)

Just my luck with my daughter today- pretty decent
The family stone- adorable

Last Holiday- I bought it because I like anything with Queen Latifa (sp?) and Gerard Depardue(sp? again) and I can honestly say putting both factors aside it was a good purchase and watch.

Tristan & Isolde-This was a great flick, action, romance and yes some tears at the end I give it 4 Thumbs up.

well today alone,

I seen

warrior (forgien film)
hoodwrinkled (cartoon) real good
The Big Red One (war movie)

at the movies yesterday

MI 3 - was good

aon flux....it was pretty good, if you liked the cartoon.
Robots ....Kids wanted to watch it and its good too even for the 600th time.
Silent Hill.... It was good too if you like creepy movies.

mrtnmoon said:
I think it's called just like heaven. it had reese witherspoon in it, looking as adorable as ever. pretty good romantic comedy.
Yeah..a very nice romanticcomedy movie..loved that one too :D

The Constant Gardener.

Makes you wonder how much of the fiction is based on reality somewhere, frightening if it it.

Silent Hill in the theater [eh. nothing like the game], the notebook on dvd [oh i cant believe how long it took me to watch it! but wow! amazing movie.

Gutterslut said:
Silent Hill in the theater [eh. nothing like the game], the notebook on dvd [oh i cant believe how long it took me to watch it! but wow! amazing movie.

Yeah but it never is.

Actually I had a terrible date recently (Friday) and we went to see at her choice, Stick It. which is about gymnastics. Despite any real coherency with it's plot. (Nothing major gets resolved at all.) It wasn't bad. Even decent. Though for me the best part was the cute little chinese Girl Wei-Wei, showing a camel toe. Not just for that but because the 11 year old three rows back actually asked her mom...

"Mommy what's that bump in her middle?"

Unlike Real gymnastic perfomances, Which are 11 second looped and employ real cinmatographers. The people doing this movie, did not hire any one decent at all to do it. So there are Nips all over and more than the one Camel Toe. Seriously though Partial Nudity aside it wasn't terrible. I can see myself renting it to watch if I was bored and wanted a little anarchist message.

chronicle_tenko said:
Yeah but it never is.

Actually I had a terrible date recently (Friday) and we went to see at her choice, Stick It. which is about gymnastics. Despite any real coherency with it's plot. (Nothing major gets resolved at all.) It wasn't bad. Even decent. Though for me the best part was the cute little chinese Girl Wei-Wei, showing a camel toe. Not just for that but because the 11 year old three rows back actually asked her mom...

"Mommy what's that bump in her middle?"

Unlike Real gymnastic perfomances, Which are 11 second looped and employ real cinmatographers. The people doing this movie, did not hire any one decent at all to do it. So there are Nips all over and more than the one Camel Toe. Seriously though Partial Nudity aside it wasn't terrible. I can see myself renting it to watch if I was bored and wanted a little anarchist message.

I was told by everyone and their mother and brother that it was JUST LIKE the game, so thats what had excited me. Damn liars. :( haha.

Yesterday we watched Memoirs of a Geisha and The Net 2.0.

Memoirs of a Geisha was really good. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a good love story. I was amazed that he actually liked it.

The Net 2.0 was just a waste all the way around. It was even worse than the first one, The Net.

Went to see 'Ice Age 2 : the meltdown' a few weeks ago....its sooooo funny!

The very last movie i watched was THE OBJECT OF BEAUTY

.........clearly I will watch ANYTHING with John Malkovich in it,LOL

Just finished Snatch .... again!!

Brad Pitt AND Jason Stratham! How could a girl go wrong?

uksilverlining said:
The Constant Gardener.

Makes you wonder how much of the fiction is based on reality somewhere, frightening if it it.

Yes, I agree. I know people who are like the main characters, made me wonder if the author had met them, had then pegged down to the clothes!

Last three movies I've seen :

Tristan and Isolde.

I hated that movie. I hated the guy who played Tristan, loved the chick that played Isolde -- but kept thinking "Why on earth would ANYONE fall in love with his dumb ass?"

Shop Girl.

Good flick. Odd, and pretty predictable, but interesting nonetheless.

The Family Stone.

Loved it. Laughed my ass off. Find myself watching people that clear their throats and I try to keep from giggling. Fantastic cast.

alisonwunderlnd said:
I LOVE that movie!!! :)

Oh that movie is such the bomb. I love snatch. So great.

I just watched Donnie Darko. It was good. Not incredibly awesome but very good. Little confusing at teh end, But still a good movie.

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King SE

watched it again for the 10 time, this is the most amazing film I have ever seen.

But compared to the book and your own imagination it is nothing, I always imagined the battles bigger & if you do not watch the special edition you are left with too many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back