Horney New Yorkers. Where R U???

daiperash

Virgin
It seems like there are very few people from NYC/NYS on this site. In fact, im a little frustrated at the prospect that I would never get to talk to people I could never meet (w/o paying air fare).

Im sure there are plenty of New Yorkers here. Where are you and what are your turn ons. Lets Make some NOISE!!!

Am I the only "sicko" in NY?

A BUMP for ya!

...and to say you definately are NOT the only sicko in NYS!
Rochester here, and while a long way from NYC..it is still NYS :)
There are some other New Yorkers (up-staters too), but they don't seem to be as "post happy" as others (wonder why that is).

NYC here

horny, kinky NYC guy here too.

i'd love to find someone to play with, especially during the day time on weekdays.

open to any ideas

26 male from long island here. Was really hoping that there would be more ladies from ny on this site.

Hey guys...

You can't just sit here and wait for the chix to come to you...

Get off your hot lil asses and look around on the boards. There's a million different threads going on...find one that looks interesting and start posting. Get to know people. And - more importantly - let them get to know you.

Yeah, there are no guarantees that you're gonna find a hot babe out there...but your odds will be a helluva lot better than just posting one little personal ad and sitting around waiting for something to happen....

Try and have a little fun, will ya!!! :kiss:

bootgrrl said:
Hey guys...

You can't just sit here and wait for the chix to come to you...

Get off your hot lil asses and look around on the boards. There's a million different threads going on...find one that looks interesting and start posting. Get to know people. And - more importantly - let them get to know you.

Yeah, there are no guarantees that you're gonna find a hot babe out there...but your odds will be a helluva lot better than just posting one little personal ad and sitting around waiting for something to happen....

Try and have a little fun, will ya!!! :kiss:

What she said.

That's right

You go Bootgrrl!! We are here but we don't always come running when you guys call. Big hello to rt and Palleon. Kisses to Booty.
NYC rocks.

Re: That's right

Ladybatt said:
You go Bootgrrl!! We are here but we don't always come running when you guys call. Big hello to rt and Palleon. Kisses to Booty.
NYC rocks.

Good to see you again {{Ladybatt}} :kiss:...just :heart: the AV!

:kiss: for the boys, too!

Re: Re: That's right

bootgrrl said:
Good to see you again {{Ladybatt}} :kiss:...just :heart: the AV!

Thanks Booty, :heart: you're new AV,,,see you have a new pair of boots! :kiss: :kiss:

I'm from Rochester, NY and I'm 19

I don't post a lot because I get the feeling that no one takes me seriously, being as young as I am, so I kinda lost hope.

But I guess its time to re-think my attitude.

Someone should PM me for chatting or anything else......

Hell, you don't even HAVE to be from NY

But it would help

Hey, all over!

NYers are the best....glad to see you have a thread for us! Hey, we are soooooo exposed!

What a day!!!

Wow what a day. Want to go for a run in the park. Hard to believe they're forcasting that 4 letter word for tomorrow! That will SUCK! Well, see you NY'ers later. Say hello if you can.

such an amazingly beautiful day outside, just had to enjoy it! Went out, practiced rugby, it was awesome!

Cool

MorganKelly666 said:
such an amazingly beautiful day outside, just had to enjoy it! Went out, practiced rugby, it was awesome!

Where did you practice at Morgan? Which park?

Like I wrote, not a NY'er but get there often. I knew there'd be more action on this thread if one merely bumped it back to the top of the pile.

any guys in upstate ny want to fuck my wife with me?

Just looking for a man oh is large that would like to have fun with me and my wife.

......................................................................................................

Last edited:
All the snow we got was mixed with ice out here on the east end of the island.. makes for wonderful driving.

Not snow!!!

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!! Did I mention to you that I hate it?

Back