Watch wife with a stranger.... Anyone done this ???

Cuckcuckold

Virgin
I am hinting to my reluctant wife I desire to watch her with another guy.. Anybody done this??

Yes, Want to see her take him

Never done it. My wife is also not agreeing although she talks about it to turn me on. Love to hear how guys got their wives to agree to a mfm.

Gf

Hi i wanna try this with my gf, an experenced guy to please her....

Without a doubt, I'm thinking that it's gotta kind of just be the perfect storm. Right time, right place, right mood..... I'm trying my ass off !!!

My strategy on all kinks is to plant the seed, then STFU.

It's only cool if she wants it too.:)

been there, done that

I have actually did this for my husband. About 6 yrs ago, we met a guy from MySpace. Let's say he was a bit younger and it was my husband's idea. Husband had a business trip and I invited the guy over and we video taped it for my husband. Crazy experience to say the least!!

I have actually did this for my husband. About 6 yrs ago, we met a guy from MySpace. Let's say he was a bit younger and it was my husband's idea. Husband had a business trip and I invited the guy over and we video taped it for my husband. Crazy experience to say the least!!

I bet that was amazing for him..... Well you too. Giggles

So how about details...like: did he know you were going to do it? When did he see it? What was his reaction?

Yes he knew about it. We had planned it. When my husband left town I had invited the guy over ans we had dinner and rented a movie. He knew I was married also. One thing led to another and ended up in the bedroom with him with the camera. He didn't know i was making it for my husband though. He just thought it was for fun. After it was over had talked to my husband about it and he came home that next Sunday and saw it for himself. He was shocked but it turned him on greatly. He asked me a lot of questions about it and curious questions. Not really much more to explain. :)

Yes he knew about it. We had planned it. When my husband left town I had invited the guy over ans we had dinner and rented a movie. He knew I was married also. One thing led to another and ended up in the bedroom with him with the camera. He didn't know i was making it for my husband though. He just thought it was for fun. After it was over had talked to my husband about it and he came home that next Sunday and saw it for himself. He was shocked but it turned him on greatly. He asked me a lot of questions about it and curious questions. Not really much more to explain. :)

Lucky man, I dream of something like this happening to me

Have been 'the other guy' a couple of times... Subscribed to the thred to see how things play-out here ;)

KrystS67

You said hubby was shocked but turned on and had a lot of questions. What has been his long term feeling about it? Is he up for you doing it again? Is he into a "cuckold" thing or would you consider returning the favor to him and allow him to video his encounter with another woman? How would you feel about him being in the same room watching you real time and not just a video? How often do you watch said video and do you use it as part of your regular sex together?

I'm often fascinated by what seems to be more men who want to see their wives with other men than vice versa. I think contrary to the stereotype, women seem to be more possessive and territorial than men. Anybody else feel this way?

Last edited:
We do watch our video occassionaly but not a lot, Maybe a few times a month or so. It's been a few years since it happened. He has no desire to be with another woman. It was all his fantasy, and the more he talked about it the more or got me thinking to do it so I agreed finally but only if I had say so in who me met.

We do watch our video occassionaly but not a lot, Maybe a few times a month or so. It's been a few years since it happened. He has no desire to be with another woman. It was all his fantasy, and the more he talked about it the more or got me thinking to do it so I agreed finally but only if I had say so in who me met.
so how do you feel about that now? would you do it again?

:cattail:

Did he learn anything new about pleasing you from what the other guy did? Has he been satisfied with just that one time?

I'd consider trying it again. I was 41 when it happened and I had never been so nervous but all of those nerves made it better I think. I did however feel guilty kind of afterwards but he reassured me not to feel that way.

I'd consider trying it again. I was 41 when it happened and I had never been so nervous but all of those nerves made it better I think. I did however feel guilty kind of afterwards but he reassured me not to feel that way.

I wish I was in your hubby's situation

Some have expressed interest in hearing how those of us lucky enough to have participated in this particular form of pleasure got started. This is my experience.

We started 3'sums back before internet days when "swingers" met through contact magazines.

How it started for us was when I found a contact magazine in the local bookshop and took it home. Showed it to my wife, she had a look and her immediate reaction was what I would think was typical "We're not getting into that sort of rubbish buster". I agreed but kept the magazine in the bedside drawer and occasionally took it out to read the personal adverts/profiles, articles and letters. Every now and then I'd read one out to her and we'd start talking about it. This lead to us honestly sharing our sexual fantasies with each other for the first time, which included in no particular order, her crotch watching, swapping with couples, exhibitionism, voyeurism, me watching her with another guy, and both of us trying other sexual partners (at that point we had been each others one and only). Our rather boring sex life picked up enormously and after a while I noticed that the magazine had somehow moved to her bedside drawer.

We eventually started talking about what might happen if we acted out our fantasies for real, what sort of rules would we have and so on. All this over several months.

Maybe about a year after I broght the magazine home she greeted me at the door as i got home from work with a big grin on her face and told me that she had written out a personal advert for us as a couple to meet with other couples with a view to adult fun and mailed it off to the magazine. A few weeks later we started getting responses and it all went on from there.

Although we started out with a view to playing with other couples our actual first ever encounter was with a another male as a MFM 3'sum, the two of us guys there for her pleasure. She loved it, wondered why we didn't start doing this earlier and we never looked back.

Happy memories of magical moments.

Have been 'the other guy' a couple of times... Subscribed to the thred to see how things play-out here ;)

Likewise. Not with hubbies present, though, but I have no doubt it was reported back to them. And it is great fun. Women seem to really let themselves go in that situation in a way I suspect they'd never previously done with husband.

I am amazed that so many husbands are into this, but not surprised that a lot of wives are a bit reluctant. Maybe they fear that once the moment of fantasy passes jealousy will take over, leading to the break up of happy home. It's up to you to be more convincing, guys. In all our interests.

Back