The gym and sexy/slutty clothes

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Posts
22,463
Well this might be a whole new can of worms and can spin off in a couple different directions. The conversation came up with friends today at lunch. Some of the guys were talking about their gym and how they missed the 90's with butt floss leotards. Well, his wife punched him then said our gym has lots of hotties if not sluts. He was clueless to what she was talking about.

She pointed out the tiny boy shorts that some of the women wear...the guys didn't agree.

So, which do you think is sexier/sluttier - tiny Boy Shorts or Leotards?

what about for men, do you like handsome men in:
Boy shorts, cotton shorts, 70's running shorts, bike shorts ... ?
 
Interesting topic, truly.

After thinking for a bit, I'm going to throw my vote in for tiny boy shorts... but it was a close call.

I actually don't find women at the gym all that sexy, but that might be because I'm usually too focused on my own workout. I would say that anything skin tight works, but of the two choices: tiny boy shorts.
 
Leotards :confused:

Is it 1987?

Yoga pants are the one, they can make any ass and legs look fannytastic
 
Leotards :confused:

Is it 1987?

Yoga pants are the one, they can make any ass and legs look fannytastic
Every time own course.

Yoga pants are mmm just perfect...

Maybe in future something else will float in design and yoga pants would be so 2014tish... But.. Nowadays its fucking hot hot
 
When I am hitting the weights I have no Idea i have my ipod in and heavy metal on single minded next set next rep. all that I notice is if someone passes in front of me just enough so I do not bump into them.

on the treadmill its another story. I need no brains to run its all auto pilot. then I position myself in the back row and enjoy the show. I love yoga pants. I do not see any women in boy shorts through.
 
I'm in the gym quite a bit. Yoga pants, sports tops, boy shorts! Now is a great time to be in the gym.
 
The gym

Well, I didn't go to the gym back when leotards were popular but remember drooling over Oliva Newton John's video "let's get physical" . That was so hot! I think yoga pants are very hot nowadays. I don't see too many women wearing boy shorts, at the gym, although I don't go in the summer when more women probably wear them. If I had to take a pick I choose leotards over boy shorts. Although I am a breast guy over a ass guy. A ass guy would most likely feel differently.
 
Thanks everyone for the great comments! love these conversations :)


Now, imagine if the gym had co-ed showers?!?

could you ... or hell no!

was looking through IMDB and found a blurb where the TV show "Ally McBeal" had UniSex bathroom so why not jump that up a level:devil:
 
My gym

My gym is incredible for this. We have many young ladies who wear the tight shorty shorts. Often, I'll just walk up and start chatting with them. They usually seem happy to be approached by an older guy if they are dressed like that.
 
I like to wear yoga pants, my sports bra and a tight tank to the gym. I get plenty of looks from the guys there :)
 
Usually i focus more than enaugh on my own work out and not to get distracted (since it will cripple the effect of training).

However, when (if) some busty chick bends over in typical spinning bike style, with her nice hangers almost falling out i just cant help it:p
 
Fav outfit is sports bra t shirt cut open on the sides n my cheer shorts. I know the guys are just watching away hehe
 
Ran the Miami Marathon this past weekend. 26.2 miles of tights, shorts, & running skirts.
 
Yoga pants get the most attention. They are the most comfortable and I don't need underwear (which is not comfortable at all to wear to the gym). There is a mirrored wall behind the treadmills so I can see who is taking a look!
 
Yoga pants get the most attention. They are the most comfortable and I don't need underwear (which is not comfortable at all to wear to the gym). There is a mirrored wall behind the treadmills so I can see who is taking a look!

What do you do if you catch them looking?:devil:
 
Back
Top