What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
*hugs*
to you, my idol. hoping things are well in rumpleland.:heart:
Mornig, beautiful. Truth be told, things aren't bad. Number-two daughter made a surprise visit for Mother's Day, and thw wife-unit was able to talk with our outher two whelps by phone, so that was good.

Of course, the real excitement around here is we now have new Jacuzzis in both bathrooms. Granted, these just happen to be commodes, but one takes one's pleasure where one can. (Does that add up to three?)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
Mornig, beautiful. Truth be told, things aren't bad. Number-two daughter made a surprise visit for Mother's Day, and thw wife-unit was able to talk with our outher two whelps by phone, so that was good.

Of course, the real excitement around here is we now have new Jacuzzis in both bathrooms. Granted, these just happen to be commodes, but one takes one's pleasure where one can. (Does that add up to three?)

sounds like a great weekend, rumpy. diggin the new jacuzzi action :cool:
we had a squirrel caught in ours the first year we were here. my thought was that the poor sucker was jealous of the swirl action. :kiss:

EL~
:kiss:
hope your day is wonderbra dahlink.

vella_ms said:
sounds like a great weekend, rumpy. diggin the new jacuzzi action :cool:
we had a squirrel caught in ours the first year we were here. my thought was that the poor sucker was jealous of the swirl action. :kiss:

EL~
:kiss:
hope your day is wonderbra dahlink.
There's bound to be a country song in there somewhere.

Hope you have a good one too, Villa. Don't worry about EL. It's Monday. She'll be too chipper for words all day. I have no idea why.

Last edited:
Rumple Foreskin said:
T

...Don't worry about EL. It's Monday. She'll be too chipper for words all day. I have no idea why.

Heee heee. :kiss:

And even more chipper than usual today!

Same to you vella, dear.

Imp :kiss:

English Lady said:
Heee heee. :kiss:

And even more chipper than usual today!

Same to you vella, dear.

Imp :kiss:
Ah ha! Just as I suspected. It's a clear-cut case of Manchester United trophy fever.

So sleepy. *yawns*

Roomies got back at 2 AM and boy, were they loud?!

Then came the dreams...I'm so gonna fall asleep at work today. *yawns*

And I just developed a fairly large bruise just above my hip, I think I'll walk funny all day. :(

English Lady said:
Bingo, buster :kiss:
EL, you better go to work on Dino. Just one word of warning. Over at Abs, she confessed to NOT, I say again, NOT, drinking coffee in the morning. Consider yourself warned.

ps: Maggot, being adrift would seem to be a step above drifting into an iceberg. rf

Rumple Foreskin said:
EL, you better go to work on Dino. Just one word of warning. Over at Abs, she confessed to NOT, I say again, NOT, drinking coffee in the morning. Consider yourself warned.

Busted. :p

I really don't drink coffee in the AM.

Rumple Foreskin said:

ps: Maggot, being adrift would seem to be a step above drifting into an iceberg. rf
I don't drink coffee, ever.

me and the Dino will do fine ;)

FatDino said:
Busted. :p

I really don't drink coffee in the AM.
Poor, poor Dino. Life is cruel to the young and beautiful, especially those who have a bruised hip, loud roommates, and don't drink morning coffee.

ps: EL, you drink tea. That's close enough.

Rumple Foreskin said:
Poor, poor Dino. Life is cruel to the young and beautiful, especially those who have a bruised hip, loud roommates, and don't drink morning coffee.

Woo hoo hoo...why you do have to pull out my pains?

But it's okay...I'm expecting lots of kisses today for my recent "injury"...well, not kisses on the bruise, but...just kisses in general.

FatDino said:
A Hi-5 is being sent to the UK.

See, Rev? :p
Watch out, she's already working her wiles on what had been a perfectly miserable morning mood. Oh, EL is remorselessly chipper, and contagious.

Rumple Foreskin said:
Watch out, she's already working her wiles on what had been a perfectly miserable morning mood. Oh, EL is remorselessly chipper, and contagious.

:p

Told you I didn't need coffee to wake up.

Okay, I'm taking off, gotta take a shower, then get changed, then go to work.

Have a good day/night, everyone.

Morning one and all... even you Rumpled one.....

I got home late yesterday afternoon and promptly slept fourteen hours..... :rolleyes:

Up at six.... caffeinated and contemplating pancakes...

Mood = back close to normal

Morning folks!

Ahhhhh, finally a chance to get on to say hi! So HI! lol

School is over, marks are in, and I'm not as dumb as I thought! lmao
Resumes are out and playing the waiting game as we speak. I should hear to day if I have a job I interviewed last week for. We shall see.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy or working to be...
Cealy :rose:

SensualCealy said:
Morning folks!

Resumes are out and playing the waiting game as we speak. I should hear to day if I have a job I interviewed last week for. We shall see.

Congratulations :D

Though I am working, and not happy about it...

___

Mood: Frustrated. I know everything that I need to know to perform what needs to be performed for work today, but I can't get everything woring in my head, and as such worked out on the page of what I am working on.

SensualCealy said:
Morning folks!

Hi Cealy. Nice to see you again.

Congratulations and good luck.

Hugs to those who would like them.

My mood? Relieved.

We have just had the blood test results for our last remaining cat, Hetty. She was tested for feline AIDS that caused the end of our other cat, Tabby, who was suffering from peritonitis as well as the AIDS.

Hetty is in the clear. If she had been diagnosed with AIDS, she would have to have been kept indoors, away from other cats. Hetty would have hated that. She is an outdoor cat who loves to roam. She even accompanies me around the block to the post box, trotting to heel like a dog. Then she remembers that she's a cat and rushes through someone elses garden just because she can.

But now Hetty can go on living her nomadic existence.

Og

PS. The bill for Tabby, for tests, scans, blood tests, hospital care etc, came to the equivalent of nearly 600 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back