GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark197205 said:
Awwww, such a cute blush.. :kiss: :kiss:

The only plans I have for today is to not get washed away by the rain..... :rolleyes:
Sounds beautiful! :rolleyes:

hehehe

I don't think I've ever asked but Mark, are you married?

Good morning everyone

Hugs back Gi! :)

I'm actually feeling pretty restless right now... my car won't start... I was supposed to go see a friend last night that is down from the army and my damn car won't budge. It was working fine and now that I brought it to the shop to get checked, they changed something and of course, now this... I'm trying to stay positive and my SO is checking it out but it's tough... I hate knowing that I'm stuck at home... especially on a long weekend :(

I actually almost broke up with him the other night... but didn't have the guts to follow through... you could tell that what I said hurt him a lot but I mean, who wants to hear that their partners thinks they'd be better off as friends and not lovers... sigh... Why can't I just have the strength?

Mood: not content
Music: coffee is brewing in background
Undies: white

Minouners said:
Sounds beautiful! :rolleyes:

hehehe

I don't think I've ever asked but Mark, are you married?

Doesnt it just? Its not been too bad so far today, will have to wait to see what tomorrow brings tho....

That depends on why your asking..... ;) but seriously, no not married, but I do have an SO, been together 13 years now, and we do have an open relationship which can be fun at times......

Bath tub escapades are the issues tonight. First I get the bath ready and little boy disappears into the bathroom...I sit down in front of the computer..."Dad! Dad!" *little naked boy comes running into the room, he looks like Mowgli all arms and legs.*
"dad I was taking my shirt off and threw it in the air and it landed in the tub." "Okay....little boy wring it out and hang it up...now get back in the tub." On the first tub check I find the floor awash. "How did this happen?" "I don't know." Look of innocence. Okay....it looked like he was doing cannonballs off of the sides of the tub. So after cleaning up the wet I sit down to keep him company. " Lets play splash the dad!" he says in a cheerful voice. I glared at him quickly quelling his idea. rrrr....his cheerfulness unabashed we go into our bedtime routine where in I help him brush his teeth and he tries to spit at the ants that come looking for water in our sink, because he wiggles so he ends up looking like a mad dog, mouth a foam..."Hold still!" Half the time it is chase the half naked boy around the house to complete our ceremony of cleaning teeth........of course he is giggling madly. I end up trying to look stern even though I am about to giggle too. It ends up a peaceful..."Dad, could you lie down with me and tell me stories" Half the time this is an invitation to try to convince the wiggler to hold still so he can fall asleep.
But when he nuzzles into my shoulder and looks so peaceful and happy as he falls asleep it is all worth while.

Last edited:
Night_Jasmine said:
That is just too cute, Gia!!! You're so lucky to have such a cutie pie..
eep! he is in here trying to read a book of nonsensical verse while I pry my eyes open...shall I kill him or hug him. And what are you doing up at two AM.? I shall spank the both of you......grin...actually we have never used corporal punishiment.
*Stern look* but I may make an acception for you.

I told my littleone he had two mothers yesterday, he sort of looked at me funny but did not say anything. He knows it. He was looking at a book that had a stick version of a little family last week, he points at the one with ribbons in the hair and says "Thats you" *smile* On the other hand my mother brought me a mug back from vacation...a very masculine mug...... Mom is a problem, she is too old to handle the truth, anything "not normal" is a thing of shame in her generation. So on that basis my sister considers me a threat to her. We will see. Sigh.

Gi_Venus said:
Sigh! My friend said that I was a handsome man but I was an ugly woman.....rrrrr.
Your friend obviously looks only with his eyes and needs glasses at that!
Minouners said:
Thanks for being great to me Annie! :kiss:
You're easy to be great to! Fun to hear about your life and see you grow and smile.
mark197205 said:
Indeed we have, not so bad where I am but there has been 6 deaths due to them across the country, and this weekend its due to come back with a vengeance, where I am this time though... :(

Is she now? I knew she was coming along, she has her instructions to pass somerthing along btw.. the cakes, P's or Pleaz's? :p
Ouch... very dry thoughts on the way once again.

I don't recall her passing anything along...so that means she owes me big time now, eh?! I got two outta three bitten for you. :devil:
Gi_Venus said:
ooo...I am on pins and needles about Annie and P. I cannot wait to hear how it went.

Missing some people on this thread
SHE SAID YES!!!!!​

Missing them too... certainly got quiet in here over the weekend. Hope people were out having a well-deserved spectacular time.
Gi_Venus said:
So on that basis my sister considers me a threat to her. We will see. Sigh.
Was your former therapist able to make any progress with her?

Been a long, yet too short, amazingly fabulous weekend... if anyone would like more detail i'd be pleased to share, but for now... i need to join my lovely in slumber.

Rest well, Vibe. :rose: :kiss:

Minouners said:
Thanks sweety! I appreciate that.

Middle of the week? That's gross... they should change that... but I guess it's better then nothing.

How you been lately? Things going good with the baby? :rose:
I work Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday off, then Thursday & Friday.

I have my first official second Trimester exam on Friday morning!! :nana:

Anniejustagirl said:
SHE SAID YES!!!!!​

Missing them too... certainly got quiet in here over the weekend. Hope people were out having a well-deserved spectacular time.

I knew she would. :) How could she possibly not?

My weekend was quite full. Had a BBQ with my parents on Saturday. On Sunday we went to a birthday party for my dad's oldest sister, who turned 65, and her husband, who is turning 70. I saw all sorts of cousins whom I haven't seen in ages! Some of the ones I only remember as babies and toddlers are now in high school/graduated/in university! Others closer to my age now have a families of their own. By their rule, I'm practically a late bloomer in the baby making business!! LOL! B finally got to see a good chunk of my dad's side of the family, and that was still a small turnout of only a couple dozen people.

mark197205 said:
Doesnt it just? Its not been too bad so far today, will have to wait to see what tomorrow brings tho....

That depends on why your asking..... ;) but seriously, no not married, but I do have an SO, been together 13 years now, and we do have an open relationship which can be fun at times......
I'm just asking out of curiosity actually. I've realized that I never asked nor have I ever read about it. So I decided to ask. Figured the worse you could of said was that it's none of my business!

So 13 years?? Wow. Congrats on that! :)

You're SO is lucky! :heart:

Anniejustagirl said:
You're easy to be great to! Fun to hear about your life and see you grow and smile.
:) :heart: :kiss: :rose: Thanks hun!

And she said yes? WOOOHOOO!! :nana: Party time! Congrats! You deserve all your happiness! :rose:

Terra_Cide said:
I work Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday off, then Thursday & Friday.

Well I guess your "hump" day will be a good one! :D

Second Trimester exam... sounds fantastic! Anxious?

How are you feeling lately? Any big cravings or just the normal day to day things?

Good morning everyone

I must say that I'm not feeling too chipper this morning. Had a lot of bad dreams and for some odd reason they are still bothering me right now. I told my SO about them and he's actually insulted and in the 2nd room right now. I'm not sure if it's because I'm stressing due to the fact that I'll be starting a new job tomorrow or who know's... I just don't like this feeling or the attitude I have... Hopefully it's just due to bad dreams and I'll be fine soon.

How was everyone's weekend?

Mood: lets not go there
Music: none
Undies: pink

Anniejustagirl said:

Ouch... very dry thoughts on the way once again.

I don't recall her passing anything along...so that means she owes me big time now, eh?! I got two outta three bitten for you. :devil:

SHE SAID YES!!!!!​

Been a long, yet too short, amazingly fabulous weekend... if anyone would like more detail i'd be pleased to share, but for now... i need to join my lovely in slumber.

Rest well, Vibe. :rose: :kiss:

Wahoooo!! congratulations Annie & P!! :nana: :nana:

Well the weekend was more of a damp squib than expected, a fair amount of rain but not the deluge that was predicted. :rolleyes:
She welched out? *tut* your owed big time, and so am I!! :p
Two out of three eh, got any pics? ;)

Minouners said:
I'm just asking out of curiosity actually. I've realized that I never asked nor have I ever read about it. So I decided to ask. Figured the worse you could of said was that it's none of my business!

So 13 years?? Wow. Congrats on that! :)

You're SO is lucky! :heart:

No problems you asking at all Min, as I've been around a fair while most people know my situation so I dont always think to mention it or see any reason to when I meet someone new, to be honest I find it easier to be asked things than to volunteer them, dont know why, just one of my foibles I spose.
Yep, 13 years, you get less for murder these days.....LMAO :p

Nah, I'm the lucky one, she puts up with me after all! ;)

Minouners said:
Well I guess your "hump" day will be a good one! :D

Second Trimester exam... sounds fantastic! Anxious?

How are you feeling lately? Any big cravings or just the normal day to day things?
Talk to me about "anxious" when it's a few days before we find out if it's a boy or girl, which won't be for another 3 weeks or so. ;)

As for cravings..meh, none really. I'm just finally starting to get my appetite back, though I can't really eat the same amount I used to in one sitting. I've never had a stomach that got in my way before, so bending, leaning forward, stuff like that is more difficult to do than before and this is a novel thing for me.

I told B that a 2nd Tri picture is due, so I'll post an update hopefully this week!

Anniejustagirl said:
LoL come to think of it he does wear glasses..... he is used to thinking of me as a man we did all that male bonding stuff together...camping trips, shooting guns, drinking, playing poker, canoeing, fishing, and I never once wore a bikini.... :D

Do not know yet, we have not talked lately. But I found out my MD little brother knows....he is praying that I will change my mind, he thinks I have made a mistake... :rolleyes: I basically told him I would rather die than go back to being a male. Sigh!

Congradulations! You and P have got to be soooo happy:) I am so glad you finally announced it. I thought I was going to explode trying to hold that in, I wanted you to be able to tell everyone. You are lucky Gi did not spill the beans.

Minouners said:
Good morning everyone

I must say that I'm not feeling too chipper this morning. Had a lot of bad dreams and for some odd reason they are still bothering me right now. I told my SO about them and he's actually insulted and in the 2nd room right now. I'm not sure if it's because I'm stressing due to the fact that I'll be starting a new job tomorrow or who know's... I just don't like this feeling or the attitude I have... Hopefully it's just due to bad dreams and I'll be fine soon.

How was everyone's weekend?

Mood: lets not go there
Music: none
Undies: pink

Hugs for you Mins:heart::heart::rose:

Terra_Cide said:
Talk to me about "anxious" when it's a few days before we find out if it's a boy or girl, which won't be for another 3 weeks or so. ;)

As for cravings..meh, none really. I'm just finally starting to get my appetite back, though I can't really eat the same amount I used to in one sitting. I've never had a stomach that got in my way before, so bending, leaning forward, stuff like that is more difficult to do than before and this is a novel thing for me.

I told B that a 2nd Tri picture is due, so I'll post an update hopefully this week!
*smile* *hugs*:heart:

YAY!

Annie, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys!

and min, congrats on the job change, (and just so you know, i had nightmares when I was with my ex, and for at least a year afterwards, it is a horrible feeling wondering if today is the day you end up in hospital or worse)

Hi everyone else, sorry no individual greetings, know that I am thinking of you and did take the time to read from my last post

, stupid busy here , exhausted and taking a chance that the emergency bell wont ring as I am half cut and needing it.

long weekend ok, but so short staffed I didnt get many breaks and had lots of stupid people so always dealing with something.

highlight of the weekend (besides the fireworks and site decorating contest) was evicting 14 families that were part of a minor hockey tournament, they didnt believe our rules applied to them. then they threatende the security person (who is my son) not once but twice, the second time saying that if he came back to put out there fire, he would need to bring a garbage bag as he would be going back in 50 pieces.

they didnt know i was in the shadows and that I called the police when they said that.

the next day when some of them refused to leave, 2 police cars had to come to help them understand that they had to leave as they had been evicted.

and as i had accepted a late payment in the form of a cheque we have been told they are cancelling it and we can take them to small claims court...which i will, apparently they still havent learnt that you should nt piss off a short chick,,,, (seriously)

my mom is here for a month, so i wont be around much...know I am thinking of you....

best go to sleep now..... :heart: later taters

playwithlezli said:
YAY!

and min, congrats on the job change, (and just so you know, i had nightmares when I was with my ex, and for at least a year afterwards, it is a horrible feeling wondering if today is the day you end up in hospital or worse)

Hi everyone else, sorry no individual greetings, know that I am thinking of you and did take the time to read from my last post

, stupid busy here , exhausted and taking a chance that the emergency bell wont ring as I am half cut and needing it.

long weekend ok, but so short staffed I didnt get many breaks and had lots of stupid people so always dealing with something.

highlight of the weekend (besides the fireworks and site decorating contest) was evicting 14 families that were part of a minor hockey tournament, they didnt believe our rules applied to them. then they threatende the security person (who is my son) not once but twice, the second time saying that if he came back to put out there fire, he would need to bring a garbage bag as he would be going back in 50 pieces.

they didnt know i was in the shadows and that I called the police when they said that.

the next day when some of them refused to leave, 2 police cars had to come to help them understand that they had to leave as they had been evicted.

and as i had accepted a late payment in the form of a cheque we have been told they are cancelling it and we can take them to small claims court...which i will, apparently they still havent learnt that you should nt piss off a short chick,,,, (seriously)

my mom is here for a month, so i wont be around much...know I am thinking of you....

best go to sleep now..... :heart: later taters

Some people eh? :rolleyes:

Go get em Lezli! :catroar:

Terra_Cide said:
So kewl to be able to go on this journey with you! *BFG*
Night_Jasmine said:
Annie--

DETAILS!!!!!
Went home and brought her flowers. Got a few last minute things packed up. I made the homemade salsa and chips at work... had various cheeses, crackers, smoked salmon, strawberries and whipped cream too. Got some Godiva iced chocolate coffees in lieu of drinking and driving. We picked out a nice spot at The Pit. Trust me... it's a Lot prettier than it sounds. It's a spring fed sand pit that i've been swimming in since before i Could swim. We picked out a nice spot overlooking the water and gaining shade from a nice pine. Ate and talked and flirted and kissed. P relaxed before we did strawberries. I placed the ring box on her chest and said, "it's August." I have been teasing her for a while that i had surprise planned for then as i didn't want to give it away being so close to our 1st anniversary (which is today, actually.) She was a little confused...she sat up... i recalled a CSI storyline that struck us both at the time. A homeless woman who was offered shelter, but refused...and when asked what she would do, she said,"I will stay out here and look for things. You never know what you need until you find it." Let P know she was my shelter. That i found her and didn't even realize that i had still been looking. I needed her and was hoping that she would be willing to spend the rest of our lives together, growing old and rocking on the front porch.

And she said Yes. :heart:
Minouners said:
Thanks hun!

And she said yes? WOOOHOOO!! Party time! Congrats! You deserve all your happiness! :rose:
You're most kindly welcome... and thank you! I'll have to post a picture of the engagement cake pleaz_me made for us.

Hang in there and be gentle with yourself, Min... you still have a lot going on!
mark197205 said:
Wahoooo!! congratulations Annie & P!!

Well the weekend was more of a damp squib than expected, a fair amount of rain but not the deluge that was predicted.
She welched out? *tut* your owed big time, and so am I!!
Two out of three eh, got any pics?
Thank you, Muffin!

Glad it wasn't as bad as it was supposed to be!!

She tells me with everything going on that she just forgot... now she is indebted... and i think she's happy about that! *chuckle*

Yes, i have some good pics... check out my yahoo 360 if you wanna sneak peek!
Gi_Venus said:
Congradulations! You and P have got to be soooo happy:) I am so glad you finally announced it. I thought I was going to explode trying to hold that in, I wanted you to be able to tell everyone. You are lucky Gi did not spill the beans.
I actually thought about holding off longer and torturing you more! i do so love to tease and torture!!!! LOL Thank you, Gorgeous!
playwithlezli said:
YAY!

Thank you, Lez... you and C rock... Be gentle with yourselves... i'll miss you!

Mood: Still Floating
Undies: white lace thong... got fitted for my tux today... white zoot suits... and didn't want to be showing through. *grin* The kids are getting married in September. P and i are exploring possibilities.
Listening to: The sounds of my own happy thoughts.

Today is our first anniversary. P wanted to count from the day she finally said that she loved me out loud and to me. *grin* I'll just say it was a Tich after i had said it to her. I'm taking her to a nice restaraunt tonight and hoping the weather holds so that we can eat on the deck near the water. I'm beyond thrilled with the way things turned out. P was married before, but had never been proposed to... i didn't know that. I'm glad that i took the time and care to do it right for her... and for me too!

Need to get my ass back to work. Been so busy today that it will be Wonderful to have an extra day off tomorrow!

Be well, all... have fun and stay safe! :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
So kewl to be able to go on this journey with you! *BFG*

Went home and brought her flowers. Got a few last minute things packed up. I made the homemade salsa and chips at work... had various cheeses, crackers, smoked salmon, strawberries and whipped cream too. Got some Godiva iced chocolate coffees in lieu of drinking and driving. We picked out a nice spot at The Pit. Trust me... it's a Lot prettier than it sounds. It's a spring fed sand pit that i've been swimming in since before i Could swim. We picked out a nice spot overlooking the water and gaining shade from a nice pine. Ate and talked and flirted and kissed. P relaxed before we did strawberries. I placed the ring box on her chest and said, "it's August." I have been teasing her for a while that i had surprise planned for then as i didn't want to give it away being so close to our 1st anniversary (which is today, actually.) She was a little confused...she sat up... i recalled a CSI storyline that struck us both at the time. A homeless woman who was offered shelter, but refused...and when asked what she would do, she said,"I will stay out here and look for things. You never know what you need until you find it." Let P know she was my shelter. That i found her and didn't even realize that i had still been looking. I needed her and was hoping that she would be willing to spend the rest of our lives together, growing old and rocking on the front porch.

And she said Yes. :heart:

You're most kindly welcome... and thank you! I'll have to post a picture of the engagement cake pleaz_me made for us.

Hang in there and be gentle with yourself, Min... you still have a lot going on!

Thank you, Muffin!

Glad it wasn't as bad as it was supposed to be!!

She tells me with everything going on that she just forgot... now she is indebted... and i think she's happy about that! *chuckle*

Yes, i have some good pics... check out my yahoo 360 if you wanna sneak peek!

I actually thought about holding off longer and torturing you more! i do so love to tease and torture!!!! LOL Thank you, Gorgeous!

Thank you, Lez... you and C rock... Be gentle with yourselves... i'll miss you!

Mood: Still Floating
Undies: white lace thong... got fitted for my tux today... white zoot suits... and didn't want to be showing through. *grin* The kids are getting married in September. P and i are exploring possibilities.
Listening to: The sounds of my own happy thoughts.

Today is our first anniversary. P wanted to count from the day she finally said that she loved me out loud and to me. *grin* I'll just say it was a Tich after i had said it to her. I'm taking her to a nice restaraunt tonight and hoping the weather holds so that we can eat on the deck near the water. I'm beyond thrilled with the way things turned out. P was married before, but had never been proposed to... i didn't know that. I'm glad that i took the time and care to do it right for her... and for me too!

Need to get my ass back to work. Been so busy today that it will be Wonderful to have an extra day off tomorrow!

Be well, all... have fun and stay safe! :kiss:

She forgot? *tut* :rolleyes:
Damn right she is indebted, and not just to you either! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back