Dominant Mom, submissive son

DanFS

Literotica Cunnilinguist
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Posts
1,809
Closed for the_bibliophile & DanFS

Bobby sat on the bed and took a deep breath.

He had been looking forward to trying this for a while now. He knew Rachel, his Mom, wouldn't be home for at least another two hours.

He had studies to do, before tomorrow, but that could wait. Whilst he was alone, he could play.

He didn't know why, just that the thought turned him on; he had sneaked into his Mom's room and whilst going through her clothes drawers had found a couple of pairs of black pantyhose, and he wanted to see what they felt
like against his skin.

He put one pair back, and took the other with him to his room.
He quickly undressed and carefully pulled the nylons up his legs, smoothing them over the skin, just as he had seen his Mom do before. He rolled them over his ass, and rapidly hardening cock, revelling in the feeling of the sheer fabric against his skin.

As he lay back on the bed, he closed his eyes and retreated into his favourite fantasy, in which his Mom is dressed in her little black party dress, the one she
wore for his 18th. Birthday party, just a couple of months ago.
It was also Bobby's favourite dress of hers, too.
She had invited a few of her friends, a few of his friends and other members of their family.

After they had sung happy Birthday, and she had allowed him a beer (as it was a private party), she kissed him on the cheek and said in his ear "Well, Bobby, now you're a young man - congratulations!"

The feel of her hand on his back, as she kissed him, and the warmth of her breath on his ear was unforgettable it had excited him then - and the memory
of it had him hard in seconds now!
He reached down and started to stroke his cock, whilst in his mind, his Mom, started a slow, sexy striptease out of that dress for him.

The black fabric slid down over her breasts and across her hips, before pooling at her feet. He admired her toned body, and long, lithe legs, clad in black hold-up stockings, and her feet encased in those sexy black patent five inch heeled pumps.

She tossed her hair provocatively, and her smouldering eyes seemed to beckon him.
Bobby began to stroke faster now, and the drops of precum seeping from his cock, felt wonderful, against ther hard warm flesh, as he imagined his Mom on her knees, now, and leaning forward to take him into her mouth.

The tranquility of his fantasy were shattered, by his mother's voice shouting:
"Bobby!?"

He scrambled back up the bed, and tried to cover himself which was pretty futile, given he was obviously wearing pantyhose and jacking off.

He knew he was in big trouble - but just how bad?
 
It had been a long, slow day at the call center where Rachel worked. So slow, in fact, that they'd asked her to leave early since they weren't going to make payroll for the week. She had begrudgingly obliged. She didn't like giving up the hours or the pay, but perhaps an early afternoon would be good for her. If she was lucky, Bobby would be out with friends or studying at the library. It had been a while since she'd had time to herself that wasn't spent either on the road or sleep.

As she drove home, she thought about how she wanted to spend her afternoon. There were a few books on her nightstand that she'd been meaning to read, and under the sink in her bathroom was a never-opened bottle of bubble bath soap that smelled like roses. She smiled and tried not to think about the laundry that she needed to start or the dishes that needed to be put away or the groceries that she had to get. She could do those chores anytime; she owed it to herself to enjoy her solitude.

Rachel pulled into the driveway and locked her car. She got the mail and, finding nothing of interest, tossed it onto the kitchen table once she was inside. Fantasizing about bubble baths had reminded her of the shower head, her friend these past few years. With Bobby's father out of the picture for so long, there had been a few dates, a few boyfriends, but nothing long-term. She understood why they kept their distance; a single mother wasn't exactly hot property in the dating market. But understanding didn't drive away the ache between her legs in the middle of the night or the loneliness that hovered over her life.

She opened the door to her bedroom and stopped. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that a drawer from her dresser was pushed in eschew; it was her lingerie drawer. She didn't remember opening it this morning. In fact, she had taken her underwear fresh out of the dryer. She walked over, pulled it open, and found her things a rumpled mess. Rachel bit her lip as the feeling of dread made her chest tight. Looking through her collection, she discovered a pair of black pantyhose were missing. Bobby was the only one in the house other than her. She slowly slid the drawer back into place.

Maybe he'd invited a friend over and he was the culprit. But even as she made her way to her son's bedroom to question him, her thoughts turned to her ex-husband and how good he'd looked in lace panties. She wondered if her son shared his father's old interests. Rachel had never discussed her ex's sexual preferences with her son, but if he was curious she didn't want to make him feel like she hated him or that his behavior disgusted her. And yet, if he had taken her underwear, she knew she'd have to punish him. If he wanted to dress in women's clothing, that was fine, but she would not allow him to steal from her.

She still clung to the hope that the whole incident could be explained away on someone else, but that hope was dashed as she neared his door. He had not closed it all the way, and she could hear the harsh sound of his breathing. She stopped for a moment, trying to figure out how to approach him. She clenched her hands as he moaned. Rachel was shocked and disturbed to find her body reacting as the familiar ache started throbbing between her legs. She bit her lip and swallowed hard, ignoring it.

“It's been a while, that's all,” she told herself. “This has nothing to do with Bobby, it's just a physical thing. Just a reaction to a stimulant.”

Her own arousal made up her mind. She would punish first and talk later. As soon as she got him calmed down and into regular clothes, they could have a nice discussion at the table. She'd make dinner, something he liked, and they'd talk about his father and about boundaries and all the other responsible parenting things she knew he'd be embarrassed about, but she would not let him take her things from her and touch himself with them. That was a line she had to draw- now.

Rachel grabbed the handle to his door and swung it open.

“Bobby?!”

Sure enough, there was her son lying on his bed. He had not hidden under the covers; he was stretched over the top of his comforter, his hips lifting up into the air as he stroked his young cock through the sheer fabric of her pantyhose. The crotch was wet with precum and she saw his toes twisting into the sheets. He was close to coming, but his face went from a soft pink blush to beet red in seconds as he fell over the side and onto the floor. He tried to get up and yank the sheets over his erection, but they were tucked neatly under the mattress and wouldn't give.

“What is this? What on Earth gives you the right to take my things? Look at those. They're ruined! How could you sneak into my room and go through my underwear? And what the hell made you think you should use them to masturbate?!”

As she shouted, she could feel her anger rising, mixing with her arousal. It had not waned; in fact, she could feel her nipples tightening under her blouse as her son struggled to explain.

“Don't say a word. You are not allowed to speak unless I give you permission. Do you understand me?”

She turned around and covered her face with her hands, running her fingers up through her short blonde hair. Her face felt hot; she was probably blushing. Well, and why not, given what she'd just discovered. She wondered how to handle her son's grave disobedience. The only thing she could think of was something drastic, something she had not done since he was very young. She turned and calmly sat on his bed. She frowned, smoothed her skirt over her knees, and looked into her son's face.

“You need to learn a lesson, Bobby. I know you're an adult now, but you are my son and you live under my roof. This isn't something little like breaking a plate or losing your cell phone. This is a big deal, and you have to be punished.”

She crooked her finger, beckoning him to come to her.

“Lie across my lap, Bobby.”
 
Bobby was loving this - the smooth feeling of his Mom's pantyhose against his legs, and his cock....it felt so good!

He was close - so close, and then:

"Bobby?!"

He toppled off the bed in fright and when he tried to cover himself, and the sheets wouldn't budge, he felt even worse!

He looked down and realised to his horror, that his Mom was right. He had pre-cum on her pantyhose, and they would probably be ruined.
(At the time, he didn't realise you can wash them).

His Mom was really angry - he could tell. She turned and covered her face, as she sat on the bed. As she told him to lie across her lap, he hesitated.

Is she going to spank me? He thought.
She hasn't done that for years - I was a child the last time Mom spanked me!

He looked into her eyes and saw something there, something that spoke to his very core.
She would be obeyed - she demanded it. He didn't know what it was, only that she was the one in charge here, and he would do whatever she told him, to atone for his transgression.

He deliberately took his time, hoping beyond hope she would change her mind, but eventually, he found himself, clad in her pantyhose, laying across her lap, looking down at the floor.
His reluctance to obey her obviously displeased her.
The silence was awful.
 
It would have been funny, given different circumstances. He was so big now, his body was draped across her lap like a sack of potatoes. But no one was laughing. He'd taken his time getting to her, his face a mixture of fear and surprise. He was breathing hard; if she'd allowed him to speak, he would probably be begging. But she didn't want to listen to his excuses. Rachel could feel his erection rubbing at the space between her thighs, smearing his precum against her skin. She bit her lip, trying to keep from squirming.

She'd only ever spanked him once in his life. Right after her divorce, he had taken the family photo album and cut his father's face from every picture. Then, she had worried that it was the best way to discipline him. She'd felt guilty, but the change she saw in his behavior afterwards had alleviated her fears. Now, there would be no guilt. She wanted this, and the wanting scared her, but she would not allow herself to waver.

She placed a hand on the back of his neck and slowly moved it down his back. His breath hitched in his chest and his cock twitched, but she ignored him. When she reached the top of the pantyhose, her fingertips traced along the edge, her fingernails grazing his skin. If he could take his time, then so could she. She wanted him to remember this always, remember the lesson that she had to give. She would not be disobeyed.

Finally, she lifted her hand, letting it hover in the air a moment before delivering the first stinging slap. Again, again, again, her arm came down in even, measured beats. It didn't take long for his ass to glow a raw pink beneath the nylon fabric. She smiled then and peeled back the pantyhose, exposing his sore cheeks to the air. Then she lifted her hand and started again, his bedroom filled with the sounds of her assault on his bare flesh. Finally, she stopped. She slowly pulled the pantyhose back up over his bottom and ran her fingers through his hair.

“This is what you get for being such a bad boy, Bobby. Bad boys need to be punished. Do you understand?”
 
Last edited:
Bobby could feel the breath, hard and ragged, escaping from him, as he leant over hus mother's lap and awaited his punishment.

He was mortified to realise that his cock had hardened again, and he could feel the slippery pre-cum wetting his mother's leg, through the nylon.

He then remembered the last time he had been in this position, many years ago, when his Dad had walked out on him and his Mom. He had thought he was declaring his love for him Mom, by cutting his Dad's head out of every family photo, but Mom had spanked him then, she had been so mad, because he had defaced all the pictorial memories she had of happier times.

His attention was brought back to the here and now, when his Mom placed a hand on the back of his head and started to trace a line down his back, and then he felt her fingernails, slide alomng the edge of the pantyhose, as if defining the line he had crossed.

He was hoping as he was bigger now, that she wouldn't be able to hurt him too bad, but as the first blow landed, that hope instantly disappeared.
He was determined he wouldn't cry out, and give her the satisfaction of knowing how much it hurt, but he felt every blow, and struggled not to flinch.

He could feel his cheeks growing hot, and the blows turned his ass pink. He let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding, as she stopped. Then as he felt her hands pulling the nylon away, he really though it was over, until he drew in another hissing breath, as she started again, on his bare skin this time.

Once she had finished, she pulled the pantyhose up over his sore ass cheeks once more, and ran her fingers through his hair, signalling she had indeed, finished now.

“This is what you get for being such a bad boy, Bobby. Bad boys need to be punished. Do you understand?”

Bobby was still facing the floor, when he replied, still in shock at being spanked, at 18 years old.

"Yes, Mom. I understand. Bad boys need to be punished." He repeated her phrasing.
"I will do whatever you say." He added.

He pulled himself upright, then and got to his feet, but to his shame, felt that his cock was still hard.

As he looked down, as if to confirm his fears, and saw his hard cock, weeping a drop of pre-cum again from the tip, he felt his mother's eyes on him also.
"I'm sorry, Mommy."

He hadn't called Rachel 'Mommy' for at least six years.

He then subconsciously placed ahand upon his glowing ass cheek, and felt the heat coming off it.

He then looked at Rachel and asked:
"What should I do with these now?" He then pulled the top of the pantyhose away from his body, then let it go again, to indicate what he was referring to. He thought they were ruined, but what would Mom decide?

Maybe she'd take the money for replacements from his allowance? An inner voice said.

To be joined by another voice. What if she makes you go and buy them, with her and tells the woman in the store why you're buying them?He felt heat rise in his face then as well.

He stood, stock still waiting for her decision.
 
"I will do whatever you say."

Rachel wiped her hand where his fluids had leaked onto her thigh. The sticky sap from her son's young body had cooled, but her skin felt hot as she considered his words. The ache between her legs had quickened. She was glad that she'd had the presence of mind to leave her coat on over her blouse or else he would have seen her nipples pressed against the silk. She watched as he stood, looking pitiful and hurt despite the way his length tented the front of her pantyhose.

“I'm sorry, Mommy.”

Her hands clenched tight, her nails digging into her palms. This arousal, this desire for her son's body was wrong. She felt ill even as the warm, familiar wetness started seeping into her panties. After this was over, she would go up to her room, pull out one of her toys, and make herself forget. She would satisfy this sick hunger until her body couldn't stand the assault any longer. The next day, she would start looking in earnest for a date, even if it was just a friend with benefits. She clearly could not continue in the way that she had if her lust was driving her to fantasize about her own son.

"What should I do with these now?"

Rachel sighed, reaching up to brush her hair back from her face. She thought about washing them, but the idea of wearing the same hosiery her son had used to masturbate with was too much to bear.

“You can keep them.”

She got up and stood in front of him, her hands crossed over her chest.

“I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to be honest with me.”

She struggled to meet his eye. She wasn't sure what caused her curiosity; it was certainly an inappropriate question. They needed to talk about his behavior, but she did not have to understand his exact motivations. Even so, the need to know burned in her throat until the question simply spilled off of her tongue.

“What were you thinking about, when you touched yourself?”
 
Bobby was pleased his Mom said he could keep the soiled panythose. He did so love the feel of them against his skin.

When she then asked him:
“What were you thinking about, when you touched yourself?”

He paused, looking down at his feet. Should he tell the truth?

After a second or two, he decided it would only make her mad if she found out he had lied, so he confessed.

"I was thinking of you, Mom, in that slinky black party dress you wore for my 18th. Birthday, and those sexy shoes you wore as well. I was dreaming that you were doing a striptease for me."

He looked up then, to see what reaction he would get.

If she got even madder, he would have to leave home, at least for a while until she'd cooled off.
 
She blushed and covered her mouth with her hand, staring into her son's face. This was not what she'd expected to hear at all. Quickly turning around, Rachel agonized over how she should proceed. On the one hand, her son had just confessed to fantasizing about her, his own mother, which was wrong on several levels. She ought to reprimand him and probably take him to counseling of some kind. But then there was a voice in her head that said an attractive younger man had just admitted that he wanted her. He didn't realize how tempting he looked or how she was fighting with her sudden burst of lust for him. She was just as sinful as her son.

Finally, she decided on a fitting punishment. Rachel sighed and turned around. Her voice was level and calm.

"Bobby, what you did was wrong. You did not have my permission to take my things. And you certainly did not have permission to think of me when you touched yourself."

She paused. Once she said it, she couldn't take it back. She knew she'd made up her mind, however. She would deal with the consequences later.

"So from now on, if you're going to think of me when you masturbate, you need my permission to masturbate. Until you move out from under my roof, you live by my rules. If you touch yourself without my permission again, you will be punished in a manner of my choosing. Do you understand, son?"
 
Bobby wasn't expecting his Mom's reaction to his admission. If anything, he was pleasantly surprised and even relieved!

He liked the idea that she was in control - she had always looked out for him and cared for him and he remembered with pride, when she stepped in to stop two bigger boys from bullying him when he was a little younger.

He was unsure of her demand about him masturbating whilst thinking of her, without her permission.

He thought to himself:
What was he supposed to do, ask her, before he wanted to jack off?

Wasn't that supposed to be something he did in private?

In the back of his mind, the thought that his Mom would know actually turned him on, but he knew it was wrong!

He needed to know where he stood in all this, so he asked:
"Mom - are you saying I need to ask you, every time before I jack off, or just when I'm gonna think of you?"

His body betrayed him, as his cock started to harden once more.

He was beyond the point of embarrassment.
Besides, his Mom hadn't screamed or shouted at him now, she was telling him how it was going to be from now on, and that excited him.
 
Last edited:
“Every time.”

Rachel stepped forward and cupped his face in her hand. It shocked her, this urge to bend him to her will. It disturbed her. But that voice in her head, the one telling her that her lust was wrong, grew quieter and quieter until she could barely hear it.

“Whether you want to think about me or dressing up in pretty girl's clothes or some hussy at school. Or maybe even dirtier things. You will ask me first. And you will tell me what you're thinking about when you do it.”

She smiled.

“I bet you want to do it right now. You've got quite the erection there, son.”

Her hands moved down to his hips, drawing him closer to her body. She leaned in, her lips just next to his ear.

“Do you want to, right now? Do you want to touch yourself?”

She kissed him on his neck just below his ear.

“You have my permission.”
 
Bobby blushed as his Mom whispered that in his ear.

He couldn't admit to her that he wanted her to take control, as he was now the man of the house, even if he was just 18 years old.

He wanted her and he sensed, somehow, that she wanted him too.

He looked into him Mom's eyes and replied quietly.
"I wanna touch myself, Mom. Can I pretend it's you stroking me?"

His hand drifted towards his erect cock. He couldn't remember the last time it felt so hard!

"Please?"

Already in his mind's eye, the image of his Mom, standing over him, leaning down and reaching for his cock, had precum leaking from the tip once more.
 
Rachel took his hand in hers and wrapped her son's fingers around his shaft. She guided his strokes, her hand so close yet never quite touching his penis.

“Does that feel good, Bobby?”

She slowly pushed him backwards until he was sitting on his bed. She stood between his spread legs as they worked his cock together through her- no, his now- pantyhose.

“So my little boy likes to feel pretty in girl's clothes, hm? Well, I've got just the thing for you.”

She kissed his forehead and removed her hand.

“Now listen to me, son. You will continue stroking yourself but you will not come. Do you understand? You are not allowed to come.”

She left and made her way back to her bedroom. Reaching under the bed, she pulled out a silver fire-proof box. She popped it open and quickly filled it with a few things that she thought would be useful, makeup and clothes and a few good toys. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, excited and scared. She had not done this sort of thing in a long time.

Rachel took off her work clothes, choosing instead to remain in her mint colored panties and bra. She kept on her stockings and heels, her mind reflecting on how strongly her son had reacted to them. A blush bloomed on her cheeks when she caught her reflection in her vanity mirror. She admired her body, running her hands down from her neck to her waist.

“What strange turns life takes.”

Bobby was probably in agony, eagerly awaiting her return and permission for release, but she laughed and took her time.

“Serves him right.”

Eventually, however, she was satisfied with what she'd collected and made her way back into his bedroom. She looked at him and smiled, the silver box in her hand.

“Oh my, look at you.”

She placed the box on his desk and opened it, keeping it turned so that he could not see its contents. She pulled out a long, pink scarf.

“Alright, enough of that.”

She came up to him and removed his hands, tying them behind his back with the scarf.

“There! That's so much better, darling. Now Mommy's going to make you pretty, just like you wanted when you took her pantyhose. Doesn't that sound like fun?”
 
Bobby couldn't believe it when his Mom wrapped her hand around his and guided him, whilst he held his cock. She made him stroke, slowly, deliberately.

He couldn't help but smile and focus his eyes on his Mom's hand over his own, as they moved up and down in a steady rhythm. Their fingers sliding across the taut nylon, wrapped around his engorged cock.

Bobby let slip a moan, and Rachel said to him:
“So my little boy likes to feel pretty in girl's clothes, hm? Well, I've got just the thing for you.”

She stood and before she left his room commanded “Now listen to me, son. You will continue stroking yourself but you will not come. Do you understand? You are not allowed to come.”

Bobby kept on stroking to the same steady rhythm, wondering what his Mom was up to.

Eventually - she returned, now clad only in her pastel mint panties & bra set, which Bobby loved.
As she looked over at him and said “Oh my, look at you.”

She was carrying a silver box, which she opened on his desk, but he couldn't see what was inside, he was willing to bet he'd like it, though, as him Mom hadn't been all that angry in the last few minutes.

She pulled out a long pink scarf, and he felt his pulse quicken....'What was she going to do with that?' he thought, just as she said “Alright, enough of that.”

She then tied Bobby's hands behind his back, with the scarf.
“There! That's so much better, darling. Now Mommy's going to make you pretty, just like you wanted when you took her pantyhose. Doesn't that sound like fun?”

Bobby wondered what was coming next...what other things did she have in that box?

His cock felt so hard it might explode, but Mom had said he couldn't cum, so he kept his attention on her face, rather than her sexy body, trying to work out what she was going to do.

Then it hit him....she was going to make him look like a girl!
Was that what he wanted?
Whatever Mom wanted to do, was what was going to happen, as he was powerless to stop her now.

His mind was full of possibilities, but he had to do as he was told, to please her.
 
She took out a makeup kit and sat next to him on the bed, turning his face with her hands. Her touch was gentle as she applied bright blue eyeshadow, pink blush, and a dab of glitter to his face. Next, she carefully gave him a swipe of mascara for each eye and finally, to top off his look, a slick coat of cherry red gloss. He looked like a sloppy hooker, but she smiled and showed him his reflection in a hand-held mirror.

“See? Isn't that better, darling? Now you look like the little slut you wanted to be. But I'm not done yet.”

From the box, she pulled out a pearl necklace which she fastened around his neck. On his feet, she slipped red kitten-heel shoes. The finishing touch came when she pulled out a bottle of her own perfume and spritzed it in the middle of his chest and on the back of his neck.

“You even smell like a girl now, Bobby. Do you like your new look, son? Does dressing up like a tramp get you hard?”

She laughed and brushed her fingertips along the length of his shaft.

“Of course it does! Look at this little guy, he's so swollen he's just about to burst.”

Rachel straddled his lap, her breasts pressed against his chest. She slowly started to rock her hips, his erection nestled in the cleft of her panty-covered slit.

“You've been a good boy for Mommy, so I'm going to let you come now.”

She kissed his cheek.

“Do it, baby, come on Mommy's panties.”
 
To start with, Bobby wasn't sure about the makeup, but then he accepted that he was powerless to resist anyway. His Mom would do whatever she wanted, as she was in charge.

As Rachel applied the eyeshadow, blush, glitter, mascara and lip gloss in turn, he felt a change come over him. He hadn't thought he would enjoy the changing of his face to look more feminine. Originally, he had just wanted to feel the sensual nylon material on his skin, but now he was being shown so much more, by his Mom!
He actually quite liked how he had looked in the mirror.

When his Mom said “See? Isn't that better, darling? Now you look like the little slut you wanted to be. But I'm not done yet.” he moaned.

She had called him a slut!

When she put the red kitten heels on his feet, he groaned again, then she sprayed the perfume onto his chest & neck, and he got a whiff of the scent, he had to lay his head back on the bed, this was all too much!

He heard her say “You even smell like a girl now, Bobby. Do you like your new look, son? Does dressing up like a tramp get you hard?” He was so excited her couldn't even talk.

When she said “Of course it does! Look at this little guy, he's so swollen he's just about to burst.”

her fingers in his cock felt wonderful!
Then, as she straddled him and leant forward pressing her breasts againt him, he thought he was in heaven!
As she rocked against him, her panty-covered slit stroking him through the nylon, he felt the pressure within him start to rise.

As she told him:
“Do it, baby, come on Mommy's panties.” he couldn't hold back any longer.

He cried out: "Oh, Mom! - I'm cumming!"

He then thrust up against her several times, as his sperm shot out of his cock, in thick ropes, into the taut front of the pantyhose, punctuated by an "Ahhh" or "Oh!" with every pulse of his cock. As he was still young and virile, he seemed to cumso much!

By the time he had stopped, he had soaked both his crotch and his Mom's. her panties were dripping wet, with his cum.

He wasn't even aware that he had closed his eyes, when he came, but he thought he heard
her moan too. he hoped she had enjoyed it!

He laid his head back onto the bed and basked in the lovely glow of his orgasm, with his beautiful Mom still astride his chest.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top