The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i'm back. Total disaster, barely anyone turned up.

Will try again next month and see if there is a bit better uptake.

Hope the rest of your had fun, productive afternoons? :)

Oh no :( do you think word got around widely enough?
Fingers crossed for next time!

Hehehe Lally, I swear I have these ridiculous mental images, usually at the most inopportune moments.

Well I am full of roast beef and yorkshires :) very nice.

Hehehe Lally, I swear I have these ridiculous mental images, usually at the most inopportune moments.

We had 21 signed up.... 4 turned up. those aren't good odds. Will try again next month and see what happens :)

How did I not know this thread existed?

Ten weeks before leaving the UK again - after three full years of being here - I notice its existence for the first time! I must not have been mean enough to a sub at some point and this is the karmic payback...

H

Ten weeks before leaving the UK again - after three full years of being here - I notice its existence for the first time! I must not have been mean enough to a sub at some point and this is the karmic payback...

H

Welcome to the thread H, where are you off to in the world?

H

Good evening.

It's been kind of dead so you can be forgiven.

Back to China, where I suspect a kink thread in English wouldn't be overwhelmed with replies either. Thanks for the welcome, though.

Back to China, where I suspect a kink thread in English wouldn't be overwhelmed with replies either. Thanks for the welcome, though.

Well, I'm hoping to keep this one running for a while like it did in the old days :)

Hi Daisy :) I knew your mum would spoil you! Glad you had a good day. Daughter and I watched the Hobbit and ate our way through all the chocolate we had in the house, so feel a bit sick now!

Hi Daisy :) I knew your mum would spoil you! Glad you had a good day. Daughter and I watched the Hobbit and ate our way through all the chocolate we had in the house, so feel a bit sick now!

Sounds like a good afternoon. :)

Doing my best :)

Fun
Kinky sex
Love
devotion
the whole damn package :)

Sorry you didn't get more people turning up - do you think it's one if those events that needs to be held regularly to get established? I'm sure you'll get more people next time.

And I gave your ad another little bump to try to assist with the fun part! :)

Sounds like a good afternoon. :)

Problem is that she REALLY wants to watch Game of Thrones, but she's only 12. I've watched the first episode without her and I don't think it's appropriate for her age. So now she wants to read the book - do you happen to know if there's as much sex and violence in the written version without me having to read it? :)

Sorry you didn't get more people turning up - do you think it's one if those events that needs to be held regularly to get established? I'm sure you'll get more people next time.

And I gave your ad another little bump to try to assist with the fun part! :)

I just saw :) Thank you :)

And yeah, I suspect it'll take a few goes round to get established and I'll willing to work at it until it does. I don't give up on anything lightly as i am sure you have noticed :)

I haven't read GoT, but I suspect that it would be similar. Thinking back, I started on Stephen King at around 13.

I haven't read GoT, but I suspect that it would be similar. Thinking back, I started on Stephen King at around 13.

I have the books electronically but not read them yet. Couldn't handle the TV show first time round. might give it another shot one day.

I do have a copy so I suppose I'd better read it before she does. I know she'll sneak it eventually if she wants to badly enough - nothing more devious than a teenage girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back