The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will begin once Molly arrives. She had to take her broom in for it's 50,000 mile check-up. :D

no; it is an "air craft" within the meaning of the Act, (or Title, Statute) and it is due it's 2000 hour service.
I hope she fills in the proper forms, or the Chief Fairy will not like it.
 
Later, thank-you. Right now I'm just taking a quick check before heading back out to the shop. I'm making a wooden hand plane and can't afford to befuddle myself in any way.

It's kind of like this but only 'kind of'.


plane1.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you will indulge a pitiful bleat . . .
My series Rented Out has, for reasons I cannot fathom, received very high scores from the readers. In fact all but two of them have red 'H's' on them. It's very odd. Story #3 "The Women Have Plans" has a score of 4.78. Unfortunately, it only has nine votes. Could some kind person read it and vote, preferably highly? I'd really like the other 'H'. Votes, Scores and Comments are the only payment we get, after all--at least most of us.
 
If you will indulge a pitiful bleat . . .
My series Rented Out has, for reasons I cannot fathom, received very high scores from the readers. In fact all but two of them have red 'H's' on them. It's very odd. Story #3 "The Women Have Plans" has a score of 4.78. Unfortunately, it only has nine votes. Could some kind person read it and vote, preferably highly? I'd really like the other 'H'. Votes, Scores and Comments are the only payment we get, after all--at least most of us.

Done and done; one can't have too many H's I always say.
 
Oh, thank-you. The fourth story is a hopeless case so I don't mind but it was frustrating to be so close and yet so far away.

Been there, done that. The first story in my 'Coming Clean' series bombed, the next five all bagged H's...go figure. :confused:
 
Rolf - Fix me another drink while I'm waiting for Molly.

Is it hot in here - Too many logs on the fire ?
 
Rolf- Drink. STAT!

And make it a large!


I wonder about our readers sometimes. I got a comment on my newest story. First he asked if the story was set in Australia and then berated me for my "dated language" saying it didn't sound the least bit Strine. Now I ask you, what in the story could possible have given him the idea that it was set Down Under?
 
No telling what you will come across!:rolleyes:

I have read half of it, still waiting for the kids to go to bed to read the rest!;)
 
Wow

I feel like dancing - walking up to the D.J

Asking for the tune "Something to talk about"
Bonnie Raitt :cool: :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top