And then I wandered back....

I had a request for pics of my thighs and pics in stockings. Two birds, one set of pics!
Enjoy and please do not repost!

Mmmmm, such luscious thighs, m'lovely - would love to have my face pressed between them...;)

That sounds like the beginning to a good time!
A shame I can't play right now, Eliza - I'd love to nuzzle your warm pussy through those lace panties, drinking in your womanly scent, feeling the dampness seeping through onto my lips...

You are absolutely more than welcome beautiful lady!
:kiss::rose::kiss:
Wonderful!
Thank you!!
A shame I can't play right now, Eliza - I'd love to nuzzle your warm pussy through those lace panties, drinking in your womanly scent, feeling the dampness seeping through onto my lips...
Sounds delightful. You would have me wanting to wiggle out of those panties in no time flat.
Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are gorgeous! :rose:
Thank you hot stuff!!:kiss:

Sounds delightful. You would have me wanting to wiggle out of those panties in no time flat.
Just leave them on for now, sexy girl, though I'd enjoy making you wiggle. I'd love to cup your round ass with my hands, feeling the softness of your skin under the lace, sliding up to your tits and discovering your hard stiff nipples beneath the sheer fabric of your bra...:kiss:

How about a full body from behind with your black lace and stockings contrasting with your hair and fair skin -? :rose:

:kiss: ALL over your sweet gorgeous naked body!
Every inch??
Just leave them on for now, sexy girl, though I'd enjoy making you wiggle. I'd love to cup your round ass with my hands, feeling the softness of your skin under the lace, sliding up to your tits and discovering your hard stiff nipples beneath the sheer fabric of your bra...:kiss:

How about a full body from behind with your black lace and stockings contrasting with your hair and fair skin -? :rose:
I can do that! But not until later tonight. Now you have something to look forward to today!! ;)

Back