Cum in panties

Am I the only one thinking WTH are the stains in the crotch of her panties?

When I was a teenager (about 20yrs back) I would stay over at a close friends on weekends with both him, his brother and mother who was single (mid 40's).
I established a habit of using their bathroom/toilet and raiding the dirty clothes hamper for his mums panties.
I would make a habit of using her panties to masturbate and cumming inside her panties before putting them back in the clothes hamper.

After a few months his mother caught on because I would find her panties left on top of the hamper or floor whenever I would visit - they would be laid out so that I could see her stains on the inside of the crutch, we never spoke about it but she did flash me while sitting on the lounge on more than one occasion.
I always wondered whether she tasted my cum or put on her panties after I had cum inside them.
I never fucked her but always wish I did.

Nice topic. I've left a load in a pair of panties in my day. Nothing excites me more than knowing what type of panties women wear. Checking out the panties of my wife's friends, my buddies wives or gf, very hot.

I do the same thing. Definitely.

Personally I find it a huge turn on knowing that she has a nice pussy full of my cum and it is slowly dripping out of her into her sexy Victoria Secret Panties.I love knowing that she enjoys the feel of my cum dripping out of her as we work,shop,go on about daily life.

I love reminding her when we are in public becuase she will become hornier, also her face will blush.It is also nice to catch her day dreaming. Knowing what she is day dreaming about and giving her that look "of I know what you are thinking about".Usually these types of days lead to multiple sessions of love making.

I saw this thread and had to laugh to myself. My "friend" and I are counsultants from different companies but right now working on a project for the same company. We had a project team meeting last week, and when we broke for lunch we found an empty office and had a quickie, no talking, no removal of clothing just him bending me over the desk, moving the crotch of my panties to the side and slipping his already fully erect cock inside me. By the time we finished and recovered it was time for the meeting to resume and I didn't have time to "clean up" which meant I spent the remainder of the meeting seated across from him and feeling his cum seeping out of my pussy and collecting in my panties.

Last edited:
I saw this thread and had to laugh to myself. My "friend" and I are counsultants from different companies but right now working on a project for the same company. We had a project team meeting last week, and when we broke for lunch we found an empty office and had a quickie, no talking, no removal of clothing just him bending me over the desk, moving the crotch of my panties to the side and slipping his already fully erect cock inside me. By the time we finished and recovered it was time for the meeting to resume and I didn't have time to "clean up" which meant I spent the remainder of the meeting seating across from him and feeling his cum seeping out of my pussy and collecting in my panties.
very sexy thought. could only imagine how distracted you both were, the after glow and the fluids...

I would absolutely love to pull on a pair of tight cotton panties soaked in and with pools of one or more mens cum.

A bit off topic, but I regularly day dream of having multiple men soak a pleated skirt I am wearing in cum, then letting it dry and walking around in public stinking of dried sperm. :heart:

I saw this thread and had to laugh to myself. My "friend" and I are counsultants from different companies but right now working on a project for the same company. We had a project team meeting last week, and when we broke for lunch we found an empty office and had a quickie, no talking, no removal of clothing just him bending me over the desk, moving the crotch of my panties to the side and slipping his already fully erect cock inside me. By the time we finished and recovered it was time for the meeting to resume and I didn't have time to "clean up" which meant I spent the remainder of the meeting seated across from him and feeling his cum seeping out of my pussy and collecting in my panties.

damn THIS is a hot story bet that was fun as hell. I NEED MORE FRIENDS LIKE THIS!!!!!!

very hot!

I am reminded of a time I was with a woman in a leotard, instead of taking it off she handed me a knife and I cut a hole and slammed right in

I love to cum into my fiancee's delicious used knickers, after enjoying the scent of her gorgeous pussy left in them.

The wet spots in the first pic are my precum, the second... Well, that should be obvious! ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 625
My boyfriend doesn't masturbate in mine, but I always put on a nice clean pair of cotton panties just after sex, so all the cum pools in them. It makes me feel very sticky and naughty. Sometimes I go out in them afterwards.

I had cum in my thong quite a few times. Especially after my boyfriend fucked me at my workplace. His cum was dripping through the day inside my panties. It was so good to feel it...

Am I the only one thinking WTH are the stains in the crotch of her panties?

I'm assuming its just normal smudges from pussy's being....you know, wet. Mine certainly isn't bone dry all day (that'd make me sad) and there's often marks in my underwear at the end of the day. Same for loads of women.

I love to cum into my fiancee's delicious used knickers, after enjoying the scent of her gorgeous pussy left in them.

The wet spots in the first pic are my precum, the second... Well, that should be obvious! ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php
Looks like your fiancé is nice and curvy too

Back