Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I put effort and time into something that the other person couldn't give two shits about. And I'm still hanging around. Pathetic.

ICT I have felt that way, but try not to wish them away too quickly. You never get them back, and even the worst add to the sum of your life. Hang in there.
It's not for a negative reason. :)
ICT You are on the right track. :rose:
I agree with the lovely lady you are working towards a better future
ICT I put effort and time into something that the other person couldn't give two shits about. And I'm still hanging around. Pathetic.
Search for the reason behind that and find another way to meet that need

ICT I get annoyed that 99% of posts on this thread do not remotely resemble anything that could possibly be considered a confession...

ICT I get annoyed that 99% of posts on this thread do not remotely resemble anything that could possibly be considered a confession...
Would you prefer something more along the lines of, "Forgiving me Lister, for I have sinned. It has been 3 days since my last confession. I confess that I killed a man in cold blood because he used the last of the toilet paper in the mens room stall at the 7-11 and did not tell me. I did not realize this until after I had finished defecating, and instead had to use my left sock. I then followed the man to his home, ambushed and subdued him, and the sodomized him with the empty toilet paper roll while slowly choking him with the aforementioned sock,"?

ICT I've been feeling suicidal again.
I'm not asking for help or encouraging words. I just needed to get it off my chest.

ICT I am in love with one of my best friends.
IACT I have been for years.
IACT I kick myself for not making a move when I had the chance to.
IFCT I think I am a better fit for her than her husband....

ICT I am in love with one of my best friends.
IACT I have been for years.
IACT I kick myself for not making a move when I had the chance to.
IFCT I think I am a better fit for her than her husband....

ICT I know that feeling all too well...

I confess that I tried to hold my tongue. I really, really did! But temptation was too great. I couldn't help myself.

It was just TOO FUCKING EASY!!!

ICT I am pissed off at myself for once more giving someone my all only to have them throw me to the side when they are "fixed".

IACT I hate myself for caring so much and letting myself get told that I am loved and wanted and needed only to be forgotten as soon as things get better.

ICT when I seen a name it reminded me of my cousin that used to be so close to me, but is no longer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back