Nymph's Escapes - Where mind and imagination dance as one.

NymphMyosotis

Kissing the Stars
Hello fellow Litster, post whatever your imagination or mind inspires you to here. This is my dream world and feel free to share your thoughts, pictures, inspiring art piece, song or even just a line or two.

This is one of my favourite illustrators. Kay Nielsen. His work inspired me many times.

Free Image Hosting

Hello, Nymph. :) I just wanted to let you know that I liked your stories a lot. You write beautifully. Thank you for sharing them with us. :rose:

Hello, Nymph. :) I just wanted to let you know that I liked your stories a lot. You write beautifully. Thank you for sharing them with us. :rose:

Oh, thank you ever so much!!! So very kind of you to come here and let me know that. I can never thank enough the readers who do write back and let me know how it was for them to read my stories.

A little forget me not (Myosotis) for you. :)

forget-me-not-1.jpg

I feel extremely flattered to have been asked over and over to start a picture thread. Now I don't necessarily want to do that, however, since I do quite often change my AV and Profile Pic, I could post those pictures here as well for those who enjoy them.

Thank you to all the admirers. :kiss:

Last edited:
Oh, thank you ever so much!!! So very kind of you to come here and let me know that. I can never thank enough the readers who do write back and let me know how it was for them to read my stories.

A little forget me not (Myosotis) for you. :)

forget-me-not-1.jpg

You're most welcome. :) I came across a beautiful painting of a sea nymph and thought I'd share it with everyone. :rose:

SeaNymph.jpg

I feel extremely flattered to have been asked over and over to start a picture thread. Now I don't necessarily want to do that, however, since I do quite often change my AV and Profile Pic, I could post those pictures here as well for those who enjoy them.

Thank you to all the admirers. :kiss:

These are this weeks and I'll try to post some of the older ones over the time.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

and I think this were the first ones..

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Ooh! Nice pictures, Nymph! You are haawt! ;):devil::D

This is a beautiful thread, NM, I hope you won't mind if I stake out a spot to watch? (It's been a rough 24-hours, I can use a little beauty today.)

:kiss::rose:

Nymph, I'm here to say hi and give credit that you do make my mind and imagination dance :rose:

Back