Not so Happily After (Closed)

Ariel didn't know what came over her, or why she was acting so needy, however she was enjoying every second of it. With some hesitation her legs spread more and she reached down with one hand, holding onto the talon while she placed more pressure against her clit. She was guiding the talon to how she wanted it done and for a moment or two she was fighting the sensations, not trusting how it made her feel.

After a couple more minutes Ariel couldn't handle it for much longer and she gripped tightly onto his talon, her whole body tensed for a moment. Then suddenly the cries of pure pleasure filled the cave while her shaky legs clamped tightly around the soaked talon. There was a bright red flush tinting her cheeks and chest as a sudden rush of embarrassment coursed through her. Though she was panting to hard and her mind was in too much of a daze to do or say anything right then.
 
He let her guide his talon as she continued to pleasure herself with it. This was quite an interesting new predicament for him, but it wasn't anything bad in his opinion. He just relinquished control to do what she wanted.

He lifted his head up as he looked down at her as she orgasmed. Her scent was much stronger and seemingly sweeter than before. He kept his talon in place against her as her juices coated his claw, for a few moments.

As she laid there panting, trying to get a hold of herself, he pulled his talon from her grasp gently. He lifted his claw up into the air, watching her juices drip from is talon onto her stomach. After a few moments he licked his talon clean, a rumble of appreciation given.

"I hate to spoil things, but won't the Queen be missed? Although I do enjoy how you taste."
 
She curled up a little after watching him lick the cum off his talon while she soaked up the heat from the crystal, soon the reality of the situation came creeping in. She thought about his question while gathering the rest of her thoughts, wondering if anyone would find out what she had done. Then again it wasn't like she had actual sex with him, she isn't going to go home with belly full of dragon cum or anything.

"No, I will not be missed. My husband wakes up with another female in his bed and as for the rest of the castle... well, I'm always disappearing so they don't bother looking for me anymore."

After actually saying that out loud and hearing the truth of it, her own words stung more than she would ever realize. It was then that she felt completely useless in the human world. Though it also didn't help that she truly didn't understand their ways either, their rules and politics were far more complicated than those of her people.

Slowly she uncurled one leg and stretched out as she relaxed more, having no intentions on leaving anytime soon. She knew if she left right now she would have this glow about her, giving away her hidden actions.

"The King doesn't do much with me, he likes to get it done and over with. In fact what you just saw happened to be the first time I came like that. The King will finish quickly and leave without....."

Ariel quickly hushed up and bit her lower lip when realizing that she was rambling off personal problems, thinking that he didn't want to hear such things. She looked away and focused on something other than him, embarrassed to be talking bad about The King.

"Forgive me... I didn't mean to toss my problems onto you.... I apologize for my behavior. I don't normally act like that... But thank you for what you did. I really appreciated it....."


Eventually she looked up at him in response to the last thing he had said.

"......and I'm glad you like my taste..."
 
Last edited:
He nodded for a moment as she spoke of not being missed. He just listened quietly as she spoke of the problems she had had with the king. He knew it wasn't his place to really comment on things, since he didn't know the full picture.

He shook his head for a moment as she tried to apologize for her actions.

"There is no need to ask for forgiveness from me like that. I was only helping you with something you needed done."

He rumble-growled for a moment.

"Perhaps you will let me taste you again sometime."

He looked away a moment later towards the opening at the top of the cavern.

"If you don't mind, I would like to go and survey my new home."
 
Ariel smiled shyly at his comments with some indication that he did appreciate her on some level, at least he didn't seem repulsed by her anyway. And she was half tempted to let him taste her right now, though she needed to gather her thoughts a bit more first.

"Yes, you can taste me anytime you wish. It is the least I can do for what you did."

She noticed that he looked to the hole of the cave and the smile faded just a little when he said that he wished to leave.

"I don't mind. However, I don't know exactly where that entrance will lead you. I honestly don't know where this cave is from above ground. So just be careful up there, he does have very skilled hunters that are always on the look out for trophies."

After she said that, she got into a kneeling position facing the pool of water and washed her face a little. There was a moment when she considered visiting her father, however, that was still undecided at this time. Having some alone time did sound nice right now.
 
He looked back at her for a moment after she spoke of hunters.

"Do not worry about me. I am sure I can take care to stay away from hunters for the time being."

With a leap into the air, he spread his wings wide before catching lift. With several mighty flaps of his wings, he was soon clear of the cave. The hole opened up into a large crater next the volcano Ariel had spoke of. The volcano was on a small island a distance from the mainland kingdom, so he wouldn't be easily spotted.

He was soon level with the clouds high in the air. He began wide circles around the island, watching the ocean below. There were several fishing boats out, trying to fish for food. A few of the King's ships patrolled the waters, watching for pirates.
 
Ariel watched as he took flight and left her in the cave, almost instantly regretting not going with him. She's been to the depths of the sea, walked the lands of the earth and now the idea of flying in the air piqued her. If things were going in the direction they were, she had a good idea that the chance for that will come at some point in the future. He couldn't return home and seemed to be intent on remaining here which meant he'll be around for a while.

Little did she know that today Eric had plans for her and there were a few hunting parties out looking for her. A couple of them were talking to the scouts of the sea asking if they had seen her. As always, no one saw her disappear last night, let alone know where to look for her. Eric wasn't at all happy that she would just up and vanish like that, he couldn't very well go to her father either considering they were no longer on good terms.

The dragon could hear Eric yelling out orders to the search parties and hoping that one of them would have luck in finding her. Luckily none of the humans knew of her cave and the merfolk didn't take orders from Eric, which meant she was safe. Ariel had decided to stay there in the cave, ate a few of the mushrooms to keep her gut quiet.

After a time the many thoughts that plagued her made her head hurt and she decided to take a little nap, not only that she honestly didn't sleep that well last night either. She figured a little power nap never hurts.
 
The dragon had heard and seen the search for the Queen. However, he didn't think it was his concern yet. It was too early to meddle in the affairs of this world, nor did he wish to expose himself.

He continued to glide over the ocean, watching the ships on the sea. They were like bugs on the blue ocean, going where they could. The patrol ships went past the island, but the small size of it wasn't worth investigating.

He soon made his way over the mainland, circling high over head. The streets of the kingdom were busy with the peasants going about their daily lives. The surrounding farms were showing signs of some recovery from the drought the year before. He noticed the main road into the kingdom was shrouded in forest, the perfect place he could observe upclose without notice.
 
He would notice that not everyone was like Ariel, in fact majority of the humans were pretty plain looking in comparison. They all mostly dark brown to black hair, one in a handful would be blonde or redhead. There the typical layout of the castle and the separation of the poor versus the rich was more than obvious.

Though there were very little guards on the walls and the few guards that were on duty seemed to be pretty relaxed. After a few moments a black carriage with beautiful black stallions came up the path, greeted one of the guards at the gate and was let in. Eric had a concerned look when the stable boy gave him the news of the arrival.

Off in the distance there were a couple of boats heading towards the volcano island, though none got off the boats in fear of the island. But they were calling out Ariel's name without much luck in finding her, the yelling did wake her up after a while. Their attempt to lure her out were failed ones and they circled the island one more time before leaving it. They couldn't see much where they were and didn't see the mouth of the cave. It appeared that since the arrival of that carriage, the hunt for the queen became more urgent.
 
The dragon watched the carriage from above, wondering what all the fuss was about. It was still too early to fly down to see, so he stayed above circling and watching. He could have lighted upon the ramparts of the castle, but he knew that would get him noticed.

Seeing the different type of humans, ideas were beginning to form in his head. Getting up to the castle itself would take some time, but it was doable. This world was an interesting one to him, full of things to explore.
 
Eric was growing desperate and sent word out to the boats to use their nets if they had to, especially when her fur cloak was found and brought back. That was enough to tell him she was in the water somewhere, he also knew that she hadn't taken anything with her. He searched her room to see if there was any indication that she packed up for a few days, only find nothing was missing.

Ariel on the other hand was wondering where the dragon had gone off too and also realized that mushrooms were not enough. In reality she didn't want to leave the cave, it was quiet here, but truth be told she needed to leave and find some food for herself at least. She figured as a dragon, he should be able to hunt fairly easy.

With one last look at the entrance he left through, showing no signs of his return, she dove into the water to leave. It wasn't long after she got out of the dark water that she knew something was wrong. She did swim quite a ways from the cave so no one would see where she came from.

One of the men in the boats spotted her though and started yelling for her to come in, though something didn't feel right to her, there was no reason for them to be looking for her. Within moments they were throwing nets in her direction just as she dove back into the water, barely escaping the nets. The men were yelling and cussing in a very disrespectful manner towards their Queen. It wasn't long after the yelling started that Eric started running towards the water.
 
Intrigued by the sudden flurry of activity, Kvalth decided to go among the humans, so to speak. He dove into the forest near the road, landing some distance back. Several animals scattered at his sudden arrival, his golden hide visible through the trees. The best way to blend in with the humans was to become one of them.

As he concentrated on his spell, his large body glowed a brighter gold. I lasted for several seconds before he had shrunk down to human form. However his also left him completely nude in the forest. He grinned hearing he sounds of horses in the distance, sounding like they were pulling something.

He soon walked out to the middle of the road, not even bothering to cover himself up. There was a shout as the driver of the carriage pulled the carriage to a stop a few feet from him. The driver leaned to one side, called back.

"Madame, I think you need to see this."

An older blonde lady, dressed up in a deep purple dress, stepped out of the carriage before gasping at the sight of him.

"Good heavens. What happened to you young man?"

He grinned a little as he thought of a quick answer.

"I was attacked and left like this, on my way to the capital."

The lady scoffed, turning her head away from him as she continued to speak.

"How dreadful. Well, come on, I will take you into town for some proper clothing. I'm late enough as it is. Jeoffry."

The driver nodded before he pulled his cloak out from beneath the seat, throwing it to Kvelth. The dragon smiled, catching the cloak before it hit the ground. He wrapped the cloak around his midsection before climbing into the carriage. The blonde fanned herself with a small fan as she stared out the window to keep from staring at Kvelth.

"We will be in town shortly, so you won't have to be like that for much longer."
 
Ariel didn't know why she had this bad feeling, or why she was running away. LL She knew was the hunting parties were being far more persistent than normal, even threatening with their nets like she was some common fish.

She swam deep and far, heading off towards her father's castle. Sadly however she was only able to make it half way there before she was getting exhausted. Eventually she felt the human form taking control the more exhausted she became and had to swim closer to the surface.

It was nearly four hours before Eric's ship was able to catch her, finding her completely exhausted from swimming so hard. He was extremely upset with her disobedience as a wife and Queen, she had just now embarrassed him in front of many waiting guests and his people.

"Well, at least that side effect the witch left on her was good for something after all."

Eric looked down on Ariel caught up in the net while someone asked what they should do with her.

"Let her sleep, she isn't going anywhere for many hours, lock her up in the my cabin. Let's head home, we have guests waiting."

Luckily the evening wind was on their side and they made it home within good time. The dinner was almost done and the guests were being entertained by the servants, talking among themselves wondering why Eric called them here.

One of the crew members carried the sleeping Ariel up to her room to let her personal help wake and dress her. After all, this night was meant to be for her and Eric couldn't understand why she was so determined to get away. Though he sent some special tea up to her room to make her a bit more compliant for dinner.
 
When they arrived in the capital, the carriage stopped in front of one of the higher end tailors. When he got out of the carriage, several of the passer-bys stopped and gawked, whispering among themselves. The older lady quickly urged Kvelth inside, the embarrassment showing on her cheeks at being seen with a half-naked man like this.

Having made up a convincing story that he was from further north and that he was only on his way to the capital, the lady took pity on him. He also knew she was one of the richer status but the smell of the gold and jewelry on her and hidden away in the carriage. Since he didn't have any money, she paid for two grand outfits to wear. She also told him he would be an escort for her to the event at the castle.

Comments were made by the tailor and the lady about his golden eyes, believing them to be from that area, as they had never seen such a thing before. Satisfied everything was in order, they were on the way to the castle. Once they disembarked, the two were led to the dining hall and seated. However Kvalth didn't remain seated for a long, preferring to wander and listen to the humans talk, much to is rescuer's displeasure.
 
There was one odd person that didn't fit in the crowd of other royals and he had the scent of death all over him. The whole time he remained in the back and never spoke to anyone else, just watching and listening as he waited. He was a dark elf, very rare to see in these parts of the world and he was the center of some conversations. Kvalth would find out that he was necromancer which would explain the deathly scent he carried. No one knew his name however, leaving him a mystery as to why he was here.

Another half hour went by before Ariel and Eric made their appearance, Ariel did her best to act normal, however the glazed look in her eyes gave way that she was slightly drugged. And still very exhausted from the swimming that she did earlier. Eric helped her to her seat next to his and he tapped the glass to get everyones attention.

"I apologize deeply for the delay in tonights event, there were some private matters that needed taken care of. I know you are all wondering why I have brought you here."

He held out his hand to Ariel, making her be the center of attention which even in her drugged state, it embarrassed her slightly to see everyone looking at her.

"It is no secret that the Queen and I have not produced an heir yet. And it is clear now that it is my end that is incapable. So I am here to clear any further rumors good or bad about the Queen."

He held a hand out to the drow in the corner and smiled wickedly at the stranger.

"This honored guest, Lord Ulvir has offered to be a surrogate father to my heir. He will be the one to bed my wife until she gives birth to a son. From that point on, that son will be raised as my own."

Everyone in the room eyed each other with confusion as to why Eric would choose such a man to bed the Queen, little did they all know that he had his own plans for Ariel. He wasn't about to give up a potential child of his either, he saw this as just another opportunity to take over more lands. This was his way in to getting close to Eric, find out his weakness.

The drow remained seated and accepted the half confused applause from everyone. Then Eric lifted up both his hands towards the feast before them.

"Let us eat and celebrate this day."

He sat down as the servants began to lift the lids off dishes and fill glasses with fresh wine. Ariel didn't like this idea at all and didn't like how the Drow looked at her, however she was too numb from the drugs to really protest and she couldn't run away as it is. Once again Eric had left her with no choice of her own, he didn't even talk to her about this plan.
 
Having given up on trying to get her 'escort' to stay with her, the lady noble had resigned herself to letting Kelvath do what he pleased. And that's exactly what he did. He brought many comments about his eyes, merely smiling and nodding.

He had noticed the drow, and instantly disliked him. There had been something about him that he was unable to place a finger on, but he had a feeling he would be trouble. And that feeling was given merit at the announcement of the King's. He smirked for a moment, finding it interesting that his plans were already being challenged, all without anyone knowing.

He joined in the appluse for a moment, but he didn't join the others to eat. The sea witches had filled him up, so it would be another day at least before he needed to eat. He merely continued to wander between the guests, talking.

Soon guests began to file by the King and Queen, congratulating them. The dragon joined right along with them, though he didn't say anything. He stopped for a moment in front of the royal couple, giving a bow. His eyes flashed for a moment when they looked at Ariel before he continued to move from the table as more entertainment was brought in to continue the celebration.
 
Eric had chosen this particular Drow for a few reasons. The main reason being was simple, Eric is just plain tired of always having to chase after Ariel like she was some child. He grew tired of her disrespect of him and for his people, of the games she played. It came down to being down right pissed of his embarrassing wife, a Queen should not be acting the way she does. Ulvir knew how to make women obey and be submissive to their husbands, Eric did not know how to do that without having Ariel resent him. This is his way of 'training' the Queen without her knowing it.

Secondly, Ulvir is a very powerful being and has the knowledge of making women very fertile, with or without her permission, Ariel will have a son. Ulvir knew everything there was about Ariel and had already formed a plan and so far, it was falling into place as he watched her the whole time. During dinner he sent a servant off with some special mead he made just for Ariel and watched with a smile as she drank the whole cup. It was sweet enough that she wouldn't even taste the liquor in it, let alone the herbal aphrodisiac that laced it. For the most part she was quiet and hardly ate the food, it became clear to him that she wasn't herself and wondered what Eric did to her.

He had learned that the man with the golden eyes is new around here and he saw the moment of interaction between him and Ariel. What caught his attention the most was confusion that flashed through her, like she didn't recognize him at first. Then came a slight glimmer of hope and recognition along with a silent name touching her lips. This however just made Ulvir smirk to himself, wondering just what kind of relationship hid between them and he figured a test was in order.

It was sometime before his mead started to affect Ariel, it was made that way on purpose, to slowly light the fires within and not make it too obvious. Soon though he noticed the difference in her breathing, the flush on her cheeks and a hidden need burning in her eyes. He knew then that it wouldn't be long before she retreated for the night.

Within another few moments Ariel did excuse herself, claiming that she wasn't feeling well and bid everyone a good night. Ulvir was a patient man and didn't follow after her right away, he would wait for a while before going to her wanting to make sure the aphrodisiac would make it impossible for her to resist. He wanted her begging and pleading to be taken when he walks in that door.

Though without her knowledge, he had a couple of big men in her room waiting for her and when she did enter the room, she was quickly stripped and bound to the bed. This was allow the effects of the drugs to consume her quicker and prevented any masturbation. Ariel needed to learn right away who was in control of her now.

In the meantime Ulvir watched the golden eye man, wondering if he would be brave enough to go see Ariel or not. It would be amusing to him if he did though, giving Ulvir a reason to punish her on their first night together. It also made him curious to see how he would react to finding her writhing with need and bound up. He noticed the two men had come back down the stairs, indicating their job was done as they left. While he sat there enjoying this little party, he started to contemplate if he was actually going to take her tonight, or just leave her for the night as a punishment for the disrespect she had by making him wait.
 
The dragon had dealt with drow from the world where he had been summoned, and that had left a bad taste in his mouth. He kept an eye on the king's table, but he didn't make it obvious. What helped even more was the court jester telling a story. That story was of Sleeping Beauty.

The story had just gotten to the point of Sleeping Beauty about to prick her finger when the dragon noticed Ariel leave with two men. The story of Sleeping Beauty gave him a wonderful idea.

Fairies sounded as if they had the dramatic for flair, but that wasn't what caught his attention. Starting to proceed with his plan, he pretended to spill his goblet of wine on the table he had chosen. One of the servants attempted to clean it up, but he just brushed her away. A large vase on the table blocked his hand movements from Ulvir, his fingers tracing out draconian symbols in the spilt liquid.

At the same time, he continued to smile and pay attention to the entertainment. On the last stroke of the last symbol, Kelvath pressed two fingers in the middle of the runes. The liquid glowed softly before a heaviness began to settle over the castle. Like Sleeping Beauty, he placed a sleeping spell over the castle, but it would only last a few hours.

Pretending to fall asleep himself, he watched Ulvir's reflection in a nearby glass.
 
Ulvir and Eric were talking amongst themselves, detailing out exactly how he wanted Ariel to be, in other words, the perfect little obedient wife. He didn't care if she was capable of ruling along his side, in his eyes she was just there for show and to give him sons. All of which she was failing to do.

It also happened to be the first time Ulvir wasn't paying attention to golden eyes, not really finding him a real threat and if nothing else, he could just have him thrown out of here. Although, he also didn't mind the thought of sharing Ariel either having a few tricks up his sleeve that made his seed dominate of any other. At the same time, he didn't know that he is playing games with a dragon which always ended in the favor of the dragon.

He watched as the servants and worthless humans fell victim to the sleeping spell, as he looked around to see where the caster might be. The spell did affect him it just took longer to hit him, there were quite a few things he is capable of resisting, however a dragons magic is always more challenging. Ulvir found the power behind this spell quite impressive and felt that it was more than what a mere human can create.

Once he noticed everyone fell asleep he decided to make his way towards Ariel's room to see how she was doing with this new spell. The thought of her arousal keeping her awake even through a spell like this amused him and he wanted to see it for himself. As he climbed the stairs and headed down the hallway, the spell started to hit him finally and the hallway seemed to never end. Ulvir growled with frustration as he tried to force himself to stay awake, upset with himself that he couldn't resist this magic.

He made it to a room thinking it was Ariel's but by the time he found out it wasn't hers, he face planted onto the bed, falling victim to the dragon's magic. At least he made it this far and hopefully made the caster think he resisted the spell.

Ariel was more resilient to the spell and it wasn't just because of how aroused she is, it was more to do with her being a mermaid. They resisted a lot more than people knew about since they were mystical beings in nature, they didn't carry the same weakness as humans did. However, it did have some affect on her drugged mind, she felt the heaviness of the spell and her thoughts wanted to follow that heaviness, yet her body wouldn't allow that to happen.
 
The dragon gave a little smirk after he watched the drow walk up the stairs. The drow was a strong one, he had to admit, and a very interesting challenger. However, he hated drow all the same.

He waited a few moments after the drow went up stairs before getting up himself. The urge to take all the jewelry and gold from the sleeping rich was strong, but that could wait. He did have several hours after all. Walking up the stairs quietly, he caught the scent of the drow as well as Ariel's scent.

Walking down the hallway, he opened the different doors just to see what they contained. He found the a few sitting rooms, several trophy rooms, and a couple of closets. He even found a young man who had snuck off to get a blow job from one of the servants, his pants around his ankles.

Finding his way to Ariel's room, he laughed seeing the drow face-planted on the bed. Studying his position for a moment, the dragon pulled Ulvir off the bed and laid him on the floor.

He sat down on the bed beside Ariel, reaching up to run his fingers along her cheek gently. The sensation of feeling her soft skin beneath his fingers was new and he wanted to enjoy it. He leaned closer to her, whispering in her ear.

"Might taste you again Queen Ariel?"

His fingers glided gently down along her throat, shoulders, breasts, stomach, before finally resting just above her dripping pussy.
 
To Ariel the moments felt like hours before Kelvath found and she was in tears from such intense lust. His touch was like wild fire against her skin and little whimpers escaped while she rolled towards the fiery touch. The whispered question wrapped around her like a blanket and though she wanted to have him set her free and go back to the cave, she couldn't express that need. There is only one need that consumed her right now and the teasing touch drove her insane.

"Yes.... Yes... Please... Please taste me again..."

She couldn't resist even if she wanted to right now, knowing that it was the dragon made it easier, though in this moment it wouldn't have mattered who it was. Ariel didn't know what was going on and sure as hell didn't know why she felt this way, watching the Drow pass out the moment he came in only increased the confusion. But in the end of it all, she was glad to see that it was the dragon here instead of anyone else.

"Please.. Make me cum for you... I need to cum... to be touched... tasted... anything... Please..."

Her whole body trembled with such desire, rolling and writhing towards his fingers attempting to seek that denied pleasure.
 
He smiled hearing her words, begging him to touch her and taste her.

"My pleasure."

He whispered softly in her ear once more before biting lightly on her earlobe. He tugged on it with his teeth, rolling the soft flesh as he tested the sensation. After a few moments he released her ear to run down along her cheek and over her pert lips softly. He didn't kiss her but moved lower, biting softly on her chin.

Meanwhile his fingers moved down to her clit, rolling over it gently. His other hand explored the rest of her, sliding over her breasts as he felt her soft flesh. He fingers glided down along her spread nether lips, feeling her juices coat his fingers. Slowly he pushed a finger into her, feeling her velvety inner walls as he continued to explore.
 
Ariel quickly turned into a quivering, whimpering mess when he proceeded to tease her ear. His lips were so close to hers and she made the attempt to kiss him, only to be denied when he continued passed them. She strained against the binds trying so hard to touch him in return, although the only response she could give was to roll her body to the hot touch of his fingers.

Her hips raised towards the invading finger and she groaned deeply as the need to cum increased. In fact the simple touching he provided almost gave her that release she craved.

"This feels..... good....... Please... don't stop... Please..."

She hasn't ever been touched sensually like this before and she was savoring every second of the sensations, even if it ended up being a dream, she would remember this for the rest of her life.

"Please..... I want to kiss you... Kelvath..."
 
His finger delved deeper into her arching body, feeling her walls clasp around him. He just enjoyed moving his finger around as he felt her, his finger as deep as it could go.

His other hand continued to stroke softly over her breasts, his fingers touching and feeling her pert nipples. He squeezed her soft breasts, enjoying how she felt beneath his touch. He lifted his head for a moment as she begged to kiss him, looking down at her.

"Just a kiss?"

He chuckled and lowered his head once more, touching his lips lightly against hers.
 
These desires were so much stronger than Ariel is used to having, they were powerful sensations that forced her to feel even the slightest touch. The sheets beneath her were arousing in their own way as they caressed against her back, the cold chains that held her wrists in place felt like ice on her heated skin. It seemed like she could also feel every single strand of her hair tickling along her sides as she writhes around.

Then there was him.

His breath caressed over her lips as he taunted her with the kiss she desperately craved for, the silky cloth on his arms followed where his fingers roamed, the material felt incredible along her quivering belly. His question lingered in her thoughts and she tried so hard to find the answer to it, yet all she could do was feel everything.

"please..."

She finally whispered against his lips.

"I desire all of you.... I desire more than just a kiss..."

It was difficult for her to get the words out, putting much effort into a hopefully coherent response.
 
Back
Top