finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling very sensual and in the mood for a variety of arousals after my bath. Touch, taste, sight, smell, they were on alert and I wanted to indulge them all.

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over. I am craving that bliss, I want to be transported and lost in the flood of arousal.

I understand the feeling.

You are gorgeous! We still on for that lingerie/bathtime date? :)

So I have had a lot of changes recently, I haven't been stopping by as much as I'd like. Summer life has been good and am on a bit of a role.
37 is a great age! Although my back and arms are very sore and in need of a good rubdown. I have been painting for two days and even my forearms hurt.
I still have a few more walls to do and today my mind was wandering. I wanted to be the canvas. I was wishing for someones brushstrokes all over my skin, perhaps starting at my toes, soft little strokes, an array of colours and a variety of textured brushes. Could be so much fun!

I was feeling very sensual and in the mood for a variety of arousals after my bath. Touch, taste, sight, smell, they were on alert and I wanted to indulge them all.

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over. I am craving that bliss, I want to be transported and lost in the flood of arousal.

You still take very erotic and sexy pics of that beautiful body of yours! If I lived closer I'd definitely volunteer both with the painting and arousal! ;)

Absolutely stunning photos. Beautiful body. Amazing lips and smile. So sensitive. I'd love to make you feel that sense of arousal and excitement.

I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him. We have a very unusual relationship, one most people would frown upon. We aren't a couple, we don't even see each other that often and yet we talk openly about sex and desires, fantasies and experiences. I have confided in him many of my sides. He knows I love to read erotica and that I enjoy writing. He also enjoys sensual writings and often forwards me things he comes across that he thinks I will enjoy.

He is in to all sorts of things and one is massaging. He came over the other evening and offered me a massage as I am quite stressed out at the moment. I trust him completely and was only too happy to be under his touch. He lay a towel on the bed while I changed in the bathroom, I held a sarong between my breasts to cover up. I lay down on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed, he lowered my sarong so just my bum was covered and I relaxed into the mattress already feeling calmer.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, I could hear him open the massage oil and warm it between his hands. With even pressure he lay his hands on the small of my back and with long slow movements rubbed from my hips, up my back and shoulders to my neck. He did this over and over and I gave in to his touch. His hands are strong and manly, but still so soft and sensual and yet at the same time powerful. There was no where else I wanted to be.

His hands travelled all over my skin, massaging my muscles, creating a warmth on the surface but also within my body. I know I fell asleep a few times as I let his touch ease my stress, chasing away the tension. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my hands, he did my whole upper body then moved to my legs. He sat at the head of my bed and took one foot at a time slightly to the side. I am sure perhaps he could see under the sarong that was only just covering my bum. The magic in his touch was causing me to imagine his hands elsewhere, I couldn't help it. I could feel tingles as my thoughts were wandering down a sexy path. I new my nipples were now hard and I was thankful they were pressed into the mattress under me. I tried to suppress those arousing thoughts and relax back into his strong warm touches. The problem was that as his hands were kneading my calf the sensation of his grip on my body was travelling in a straight line, directly north, right up to my pussy. I had no panties on, I was naked and only slightly covered with a thin sarong.

(Pictures are from a month or two ago but this is what I was wearing)

Attachments

• sarong.jpg
    sarong.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 702
  • More Sarong.jpg
    More Sarong.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
Love the way you look in a sarong!

Still think of Michael Franks' Chez Neus:

When I come home with my arms around you
I'll surround you unplug the phone and roll down the blinds
When I come home we'll work on our sunburns as the world turns
Mangoes for breakfast me and you definitely chez nous

It won't take long an hour or two
Until we're alone chez nous
Wear a sarong I can undo
As soon as we're home chez nous

:rose::devil::kiss:

Last edited:
I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him. We have a very unusual relationship, one most people would frown upon. We aren't a couple, we don't even see each other that often and yet we talk openly about sex and desires, fantasies and experiences. I have confided in him many of my sides. He knows I love to read erotica and that I enjoy writing. He also enjoys sensual writings and often forwards me things he comes across that he thinks I will enjoy.

He is in to all sorts of things and one is massaging. He came over the other evening and offered me a massage as I am quite stressed out at the moment. I trust him completely and was only too happy to be under his touch. He lay a towel on the bed while I changed in the bathroom, I held a sarong between my breasts to cover up. I lay down on my stomach with my head at the foot of the bed, he lowered my sarong so just my bum was covered and I relaxed into the mattress already feeling calmer.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, I could hear him open the massage oil and warm it between his hands. With even pressure he lay his hands on the small of my back and with long slow movements rubbed from my hips, up my back and shoulders to my neck. He did this over and over and I gave in to his touch. His hands are strong and manly, but still so soft and sensual and yet at the same time powerful. There was no where else I wanted to be.

His hands travelled all over my skin, massaging my muscles, creating a warmth on the surface but also within my body. I know I fell asleep a few times as I let his touch ease my stress, chasing away the tension. My back, my shoulders, my neck, my arms, my hands, he did my whole upper body then moved to my legs. He sat at the head of my bed and took one foot at a time slightly to the side. I am sure perhaps he could see under the sarong that was only just covering my bum. The magic in his touch was causing me to imagine his hands elsewhere, I couldn't help it. I could feel tingles as my thoughts were wandering down a sexy path. I new my nipples were now hard and I was thankful they were pressed into the mattress under me. I tried to suppress those arousing thoughts and relax back into his strong warm touches. The problem was that as his hands were kneading my calf the sensation of his grip on my body was travelling in a straight line, directly north, right up to my pussy. I had no panties on, I was naked and only slightly covered with a thin sarong.

What an amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady and story. He is a blessed man.

Your friend is a stronger man than I. I seriously doubt I could resist removing that sarong, seeing your body naked before me. Allowing my hands to caress up your thighs, spread them, and massage them, up to where they join. Your skin looks so touchable and smooth; your beauty so great; I would be tempted to do so much more than just massage you.

I have this friend and he is more than a friend as he knows things about me that no one else does. He understands my sensual side and can anticipate where my mind wanders without me even telling him.

A good friend to have! ;)

I'm glad to see you are enjoying yourself gorgeous.

I am not seeing the problem...

Why couldn't he massage more??
I am sure your friendship could survive a massive orgasm.

Surely you were tempted to slightly open up your legs, to see if that line was continued all the way up them....

Very sexy, as is the story that goes along with it!!

Beautiful, although there is an unfair bias towards your breasts and away from your sexy bum in your pictures. I think a load more pics of it would address the balance! :)

Your posts always inspire wonderful fantasies. Your friend is a very lucky man.

I enjoy catching up on your posts. :kiss::heart:

Such an erotic story, and such a beautiful girl xxx

Absolutely LOVE the sarong/sundress. Beyond sexy.

Hi sexy, glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Your special friend is a lucky man.

That sarong is so so right!! Sexiness radiates from you.

Ah, the temptations of massage, the fantasy of a relaxing mind, the joy of touch and caress!
Such a good day for you!

My lord you are gorgeous. I wish I was that friend of yours, hell I wish I was your friend, to be in your presence would be heaven.

Missing your regular posts xx :rose::rose:

Morning Play 1

So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.

Attachments

• Pink 1.jpg
    Pink 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 506
  • Pink 2.jpg
    Pink 2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 497
  • Pink 3.jpg
    Pink 3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:
Morning Play 2