Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

Just making sure. Can't be too careful. Hands leaflet about removing flammable clothing in a hot situation.

Just a public service.

Just something you keep on your person for such situations? This must happen with some regularity then.

Kitty? Hiya:rose: don't see you in these parts often? What you doin in the tree house? You come to visit Glad? or you looking for me?

Uggg:D

Kitty? Hiya:rose: don't see you in these parts often? What you doin in the tree house? You come to visit Glad? or you looking for me?

Uggg:D

Just passing through. Byways of Lit, dontcha know. Going to lurk a while.

Just passing through. Byways of Lit, dontcha know. Going to lurk a while.

*pops back out of the Uggg hole in the tree trunk*

Ya I have a direct passage between here and the inn:D

was hard to make coz this place is ina tree... had to burrow right up the trunk:cool:

*pops back out of the Uggg hole in the tree trunk*

Ya I have a direct passage between here and the inn:D

was hard to make coz this place is ina tree... had to burrow right up the trunk:cool:

Yggdrasil eh? It puts up with a lot.

Where you at Angelica? You still in the kitchen? We never ended up having that catch up yesterday because he of the pointy ears and wonderful snuggles found me and I got "distracted';)

A one LARGE nut. :rolleyes::D

lol... Hello there:rose: lol

We all havin a party at glads place and he ain't even here!

'Glad if your looking back through all this later I promise I am not responsible for the shaved chickens or the condoms and crayons in the dishwasher!'

Uggg;)

lol... Hello there:rose: lol

We all havin a party at glads place and he ain't even here!

'Glad if your looking back through all this later I promise I am not responsible for the shaved chickens or the condoms and crayons in the dishwasher!'

Uggg;)

I am going back to the Inn before Glad thinks I had something to do with this. You are going to have a huge mess to clean up. :eek:

Where you at Angelica? You still in the kitchen? We never ended up having that catch up yesterday because he of the pointy ears and wonderful snuggles found me and I got "distracted';)

Just call me Yenta. ;)
Why do you think I scurried off to the kitchen instead of staying and visiting with you? :kiss:;):kiss:

Okay, I'm sorry that 'Yenta' reference is completely over my head????

Sorry, a sort of combo Yiddish/English-ism. Primarily means a woman who is a busybody, but also has a matchmaker connotation, as it was the name of the matchmaker character in the musical, "Fiddler on the Roof." There's your Jewish-American musical theatre geek lesson for the day.

Sorry, a sort of combo Yiddish/English-ism. Primarily means a woman who is a busybody, but also has a matchmaker connotation, as it was the name of the matchmaker character in the musical, "Fiddler on the Roof." There's your Jewish-American musical theatre geek lesson for the day.

lol... kay then...

hiya Glad:heart:,

*snuggles*

I'm gonna be away for awhile from this weekend. Just traveling. nothing to be concerned about.

will try and get online a bit but it may not be possible.

Uggg:rose:

hiya Glad:heart:,

*snuggles*

I'm gonna be away for awhile from this weekend. Just traveling. nothing to be concerned about.

will try and get online a bit but it may not be possible.

Uggg:rose:
I must have missed that whole last page of posts haha... wow...
Who shaved my chickens? You could have at least breaded them then... they're tasty that way.

I must have missed that whole last page of posts haha... wow...
Who shaved my chickens? You could have at least breaded them then... they're tasty that way.

Hiya Glad:rose:,

I'm back! I just got back this morning:kiss::kiss:

how are you?:heart::heart:

Uggg:eek:

Hi there uggg. Welcome back to you. I hope your trip was nice.
As to me, I am still struggling on. Lurking around here a bit today. hoping I can return more soon.

Back