Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Phillies game, but I couldn't pay attention to the game because all the people were way too interesting to watch.

I know I should be flattered that--as a lowly part-timer--I was "volunteered" to teach a pilot class, but the perfectionist in me is really stressing right now. I'm not used to having so much autonomy. :(

Okay, I have never "blurted" here in the how to thread, but I'm grinding my teeth here...

first of all...Saucyminx, you must be somewhere in my neck of the woods! Woot-Woot PA!

secondly...the whole n00b invasion this summer has been driving me effing nuts, and I can't wait for them to get bored and move on. That's as close to a rant as I'm going to get.

Loves to youse guys!!!

secondly...the whole n00b invasion this summer has been driving me effing nuts, and I can't wait for them to get bored and move on. That's as close to a rant as I'm going to get.
Fortunately, school will start in less than a month. :D

More creative than the book.

557312_453492571352050_217815284_n.jpg

BG that is awesome! Now next we want to see a knitted version. :)

Just got back from watching the Dark Knight Rises. I want to have phone sex with Christian Bale while he's in his Batman costume. His voice is yummy yummy.

BG that is awesome! Now next we want to see a knitted version. :)

Just got back from watching the Dark Knight Rises. I want to have phone sex with Christian Bale while he's in his Batman costume. His voice is yummy yummy.

That does sound yummy.

As excited as I was to see Dark Knight Rises, I was even more excited by the trailers for "Oz" and for "Man of Steel." Henry Cavill = *swoon*

That does sound yummy.

As excited as I was to see Dark Knight Rises, I was even more excited by the trailers for "Oz" and for "Man of Steel." Henry Cavill = *swoon*

I was doing the happy seat dance for "The Hobbit". I cannot wait. I was such a nerd for the other LOTR movies.

Just got an email with the title, "It's National Grab Some Nuts Day!" :D

I've been hanging out here for too long, because we all know what perverted path my thoughts took.

Just got an email with the title, "It's National Grab Some Nuts Day!" :D

I've been hanging out here for too long, because we all know what perverted path my thoughts took.

That makes me think of your knitted nuts cozy. When do I need to put my order in for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back