In a catgirl's arms (Closed for palemoon2035)

HotKittygirl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Posts
1,584
It was a wet, chilly night outside. The rain had been constant until the sun dipped behind the skyline, turning into a light annoying drizzle that promised to remain for some time. It left the streets slick and gleaming, the lights from the passing cars and street lights casting a luminous glow even from the concrete. The hot pink neon light of a nearby sign flashed on the ugly ground, disappearing briefly under the occasional shoe before returning with all its intensity. The image of a fat, happy cat pawing at itself hummed lowly as if it were purring, its neon whiskers twitching up and down again and again. The bright sign hung over a plan metal door, scuff marks and old half ripped off stickers and signs marring its surface. Now and then it would open, either from the inside or when someone approached it through the hazy darkness.

The Cat’s Whiskers’, the club was called, at least that was what everyone who knew about it called it. The name was cliche, but so was the sign; though no one within seemed to mind. It catered to a special kind of people, those on the outside of normal society, the type that made old ladies clutch their hand bags a little tighter and a holy man to whisper a pray. For the most part those fears were simply conjured up by the person’s own imagination, but that was bigotry for you. That in itself was one of the many reasons that The Whiskers even existed, it served as a place to get away from those accusing eyes and relax with like minded people.

But just what kind of people did the club cater to?

It was just another fad, some people called it, another wave of body modification that swept over the youth of the country. Like tattoos, body piercings, body modifications, even sex changes, it was a way of expressing ones self for all to see. Yet it was on the genetic level that people were now changing themselves, or at least had the option to. It had many names for it on the street, going primal, enhancing, but it all meant the same. Gene splicing and genetic manipulation had taken incredible steps in progress over the years and now people could change their fundamental makeup with nothing but a choice and a valid credit card.

The idea was revolting and blasphemous to many, just another thing to go to hell over. The majority of society saw it nothing but a novelty at best, or ruinous to the soul at worst. Regardless, many disenfranchised youths flocked to have it done. Manipulating one’s self in such a fundamental way was not without risk though, still many found the chance of “freeing” themselves outweighed the risk.


Joane was one of the few, though she more often went by the simple name Jo. Once she had been an human woman, though for several months now she was something much more. The level of ‘enhancing’ was left up to the buyer and there were several varying levels to chose from. Some went for minor cosmetic changes that left them relatively normal in appearance, of course there was the complete opposite. Jo had opted for the minor level herself, just a few tweaks had been enough to create a drastic change in the woman.

She was still young, her frame slender and svelte, toned like that of a runner or dancer. Her bosom was modest yet ample, the curve of her hip sleek. She had proud shoulders and typically sat with her back straight offering a most regal appearance. She had an angular visage, her jawline sharp and ending in a curved point. Her lips were plush and her mouth wide, though she had a nasty habit of nibbling her bottom lip or scrunching up her lips as she thought. Those eyes were perhaps one of her more stunning of features, a deep and piercing blue that easily captured her emotion. Many a man and woman had lost themselves gazing into those sapphire depths, much to the woman’s ire.

Her hair was a wild mop of jet black, truly wild and untamed even after she combed it. It was cropped short, though her bangs reached down to her chin. The most curious feature of all was the pair of triangular feline like ears that jutted forth from her hair, the short fur covering them the same color as her hair. A matching tail, thick and black swaying behind her, occasionally thumping against the ground or her leg. She even had slightly elongated fangs, though they were only seen if she smiled in earnest. The changes were subtle compared to some, yet still played a striking and exotic nature to her pale, slender beauty.

Her attire consisted of a pair of baggy, faded jeans cinched low on her hips, enough to let her tail poke freely through unrestricted and a black t-shirt. Jo was never one for high fashion let alone copious amounts of makeup, just enough to accent her features. She sat at her normal stool at the island bar, the thumping of the music and the drone of the people about her lost to the woman as her blue gaze drifted over the page of her book. She was here waiting, more often than not, but tonight it was for someone and not just an expectant moment. Jo waited for the other woman in her life, the one that she had met in this very club, on this very stool. It wasn’t the most romantic of stories, a spilled beer all but drenched her and Jo apologized profusely, yet it had been enough of an ice breaker. Now it had been several months of a rather swift and curious relationship. Jo lost herself in her book, a way to steady her nerves and get her mind off of just what lay in store.
 
A rather plain wooden door creaked open, leaving just enough space for a head to peak through. Despite her attempts to remain hidden and blend in, Heather's yellow eyes reflected the rays of the only street light in the block, inconveniently positioned right in front of her apartment door. For years she had been grateful that this light shine on her door, keeping her safe when she would come home from a late night of drinking and socializing at her favorite club, The Red Zone. Now it went under a different name, and tonight of all nights, she wished the light would just disappear so she could remain unnoticed. She didn't mind being different. She wasn't afraid to break the norms. Being the hippy she was she would often go days without shaving not caring who noticed her legs. But this was different. People had become so judgemental of "the new kind." Death threats had been made. People were disgusted by what was happening.

Pulling her hood even tighter around her head so as to hide even more of her pale face, she stepped into the cold drizzle. Her black raincoat draped over her body looked more like the robe of a Jedi. A dark and mysterious figure, hiding in the shadows of the night, perhaps Sith would be more appropriate. Tonight she felt just as devious as a Sith.

Hidden beneath her dark coat was a beautiful woman with natural curves. Her hips flared rather wide. She could thank her mom's side of the family for her wide hips. "Its ok, they're birthing hips," grandma always replied when Heather criticized herself. Her complexion, very fair all over. Her snow white skin matched well with her redish brown hair. She had a few freckles scattered over her shoulders, cheeks, and arms. Her rain jacket managed to hide her rather round c-cup breasts. Despite her attempts to hide who she was, anyone walking by could clearly see this dark figure was a woman, a cruvy figure. Yet Heather managed to remain elusive and hidden. She could see the right light of the neon sign just a few blocks away.

"How much further?" she muttered to herself. Though she hade made this walk to The Red Zone a thousand times before, this time it was different. This would be the first time she had gone to the club under its new ownership with a new theme. The Cat's Whiskers....how perfectly appropriate. A week ago, Heather would not have set foot inside. She didn't belong there. Now, it was one of a few places that would accept her.

She spent the past five days in almost total isolation, leaving her apartment only to go to the clinic for her treatments. She chose level 5 of the cat mutation. She thought it would be a shame to cover her rather beautiful soft skin with Auburn fur. Yet, she craved to have the long tail, fangs, and superior hearing of a cat. It was on the fifth day after the mutations began that Heather finally looked in the mirror that she decided that she was one of them now. True, she was still transforming, her tail now 2 feet long remained smooth and witbout fur, her triangle ears had only just began to peak above her curly auburn hair, but her eyes had transformed from a beautiful blue to a yellowish color with elongated black pupils. This was actually not what she had intended as she was quite sure Jo had kept her beautiful saphire eyes. Regardless, she was happy to have vision that seemed clearer. She had noticed she was more sensitive to movement of her suroundings. Seeing every single motion. She seemed to catch everything out of the corner of her eyes...and felt ready to pounce.

She finally approached the heavy metal door. Still disguised in the Raincoat of the Sith, she reached in her pocket and flashed a translucent green card with a number and art deco style image of a cat to the bouncer at the door. He said nothing, but simply nodded up and down while opening the door. Yes, she did belong there now. Heather was overcome with excitement. This is the first time she was meeting Jo since her transformation began. Ah, Jo...Heather's knees trembled at the thought of her beautiful girlfriend. They had been together for what seemed like forever. True soulmates. Heather was thrilled when Jo mentioned the idea of going under the catwoman enhancement. They could have chosen any form of transformation, but the idea of being a catwoman appealed to both of them for some unspoken reason. It was also convenient that they lived in an area that had quickly been flooded with cat people. It would soon be known at the Cat District to many, or as Heather prefered, The Whisker Haven. Just a few miles away was Amphibious Center. Heather was quite sure she went to high school with a woman who had just become an amphibious-woman. Rumor has it she underwent a level 8 transformation, and has the ability to lay eggs now. Rumors of course. Heather hoped that no one ever lost their true human self, but through these enhacnements, they can experience a freer life through which they can act on more primal impulses without reservation.

Heather slowly pukled down her hood, revealing her round freckled cheeks and cute button nose. She scratched the bridge of her nose, feeling the beginning of whiskers. Within seconds, she spotted her true love. Jo sat in the corner, spotting her. Heather waved, and smiled. Making her way over, seeing her lover's tail sway. Heather felt comfortable and at home. Finally, she was one of them.
 
Last edited:
She wasn’t sure why she looked up, after all the thump of the music was so intense that she could literally feel it in her bones, and the drone of the conversations about her drowned out any other noise. Yet Jo did, catching a sight that was at the same time familiar and foreign. There was no denying that face, that sweet face that had managed to enrapture her despite Jo’s best efforts. She hadn’t wanted to fall for someone, be it man or woman, yet she did and for better or worse their fates were intertwined. Jo had never been one to take relationships lightly, though she could be depressingly serious at times about even the most trivial of matters (that was what they made coasters for damn it!).

A true, endearing smile drifted out over those wide lips for a brief moment before it ceased, a look of utter surprise crossing her once stoic visage. Those icy blue orbs widened in surprise, her pupils wide in the dim light. Her eyes! Heather’s beautiful blue eyes were gone, replaced by amber orbs slit with black. It was not disgust that shone upon the angular visage of Jo, no, but true surprise. It quickly drifted back into that smile though, lopsided even tugging at the left side of her lips more than the right. It was a drastic change but a welcome one regardless, even if Jo’s own gaze didn’t do such. Sometimes even the minor changes were erratic at best.

With an enhanced grace that a full-fledged human could not hope to meet Jo rose from her stool. That thick black tail arched and curled behind her as she did, the baggy jeans billowing about her otherwise sleek legs. Even under the thick folds of her raincoat (which oddly made her look very sith-like) Jo could see the feminine curves that she herself could not hope to match. Heather had a body many women would die for and Jo couldn’t help but grin to herself at the very thought; it was hers too.

Baby!” She called out over the noise, her voice cracking lightly; obviously she wasn’t use to talking so loudly. She made her way as quickly towards Heather as she could, her tail swaying in opposite of her sleek hips. She had been there for Heather when she finally decided to go under the needle herself; after all she knew exactly what lay ahead for her. The process had been difficult, though at the time Jo had done it alone. Heather was lucky, at least she thought, to have someone there for her during this difficult time. Yet here she was, looking even more stunning that she had as a human. Jo had not hesitation in letting her eyes wander where they may and her hands sought that sinful frame. Her own feline ears perked as she arched both brows, an endearingly loving look coming to her face as she leaned in for a customary kiss. It was simple and sweet, a loving peck before she began in earnest:

How are you feeling? You didn’t have to come out so early. You look…” Her voice waivered as those blue orbs drifted over Heather’s face slowly, a slight shimmer appearing in those deep azure depths. “…amazing…” Her voice waivered lightly, ah, damn those emotions that welled up in her. Jo just wasn’t use to them, for so long she had pushed them down. Heather had shown her though that she needn’t be so harsh, at least all the time. Uncontrollably, the raven haired feline began to sniffle, a weak bit of laughter coming from her throat as she reached up and rubbed her nose.
 
Heather smiled a smile so beaming with love and joy that any onlooker would be a fool not to see that she was in love. Her eyes connected with Jo and her smile got even brighter, if that was even possible. She lamented the feel of Jo's lips as they met her own. As she heard her soulmate tell her how amazing she looked, her eyes filled with tears of joy. Seeing Jo become overwhelemd herself, she regained her composure. "It's ok to cry. You know you love me. Can't hold it all in you silly girl." Despite trying to difuse the situation with humor, the emotion quickly swelled again inside her. She could not even begin to put words togethr to describe how happy she was. Instead of speaking, she planted her lips on Jo's and kissed her with incredible passion. Her tongue pushed its way into her lover's mouth. They could have kissed for days if not weeks. Heather didn't even care that the bouncer had been staring at their kiss for sometime with a visible hard-on between his legs. Alas, she supposed it would be best to stop kissing at some point. Breaking the kiss and looking into Jos beautiful saphire eyes, "God, Jo, I missed you so much...so much."

She then planted one more wet kiss on her lovers cheek before unbuttoning her raincoat. Letting it fall open to reveal a black and white sun dress which hugged her curvy hips quite nicely. Of course, this dress would be better suited for an outoor spring concert, rather than a club on a cold drizzly night, but Heather wanted to wear the dress she was wearing the day she met Jo. It is a good thing the beer did't stain. Heather had yet to admit to Jo that she didn't wash the dress for two weeks after the poor girl clumisly splt beer all over her. To this day Heather suspects Jo spilled the beer on purpose, but she has yet to prove it. Either way, it was true love from that moment on.

Turning to the bouncer and glancing at the tent he had pitched in his pants, "you can put that thing away now." She giggled and handed him her coat. She then took her lover's hand. "So, do you have a spot for us?" Despite being smitten with Jo, Heather took a moment to take it all in. She looked around at the hundred or so cat people. Oddly enough, there were more women than men. Turns our most men would rather be lizards or dogs than cats. The music thumped, lights flickering as the disco ball in the center turned. To her left a cluster of tenor so "true" cat people were gathered. They underwent the most drastic transformation, covered in fur, faces more catlike than human. They were all content with licking themselves clean between drinks.

Hether suddenly became aware that her very pale triangle ars where twitching and itching. She reaced up to scratch them. Turning red with embarassment as she saw Jo notice. "sa..sorry. Their fur is starting to grow. I am still getting used to them. I know could have waited to come out, but I was feeling soooooo lonely...and I missed you." Smilling and planting another kiss on Jo's soft lips. "So, what does a girl have to do to get a seat around here?"
 
Last edited:
Jo flushed as her lover teased her about holding in those emotions; she had never had an easy time expressing herself verbally. Unfortunately, the raven haired feline had led a rather emotionally repressed life. Heather had been there to show her a life where she could express more than snarky, witty comments. Still, she felt the heat to her cheeks as Heather lovingly teased her, though she wasn’t immune to the powerful emotions that literally hung in the air. Instead of stand there and cry Heather did the unexpected, she kissed her full on the lips and with passion! But Heather was always doing that, even after all this time she never ceased to surprise her lover daily. There was no reluctance as Jo melted against her lover, unable to deny the sigh of a moan as their lips touched with true passion. Jo let her plush lips part and accept that pink muscle, her own lapping out against it. That in itself held a surprise, the once silken smoothness replaced by a oh so delicious roughness. Jo simply lost herself in that kiss, exchanging place with their tongues in one another’s mouth, engaging in that erotic dance of dueling muscles.

Five days…

That’s how long it had been since they had last seen one another. That didn’t mean that they hadn’t talked, the magic of technology ensured that someone could rarely be truly alone. But they had not laid eyes on the other, not touched or kissed. Jo silently chastised herself for being so foolishly head over heels for this woman, this feline. Rarely did she do such brash things, though of course she had done one of the rashest things one could do in this day and age. As if to respond to the thought her ears twitched, even as Heather pulled back from her kiss. Jo took a breath as they parted ways, those icy blue depths fluttering open fully.

I…missed you too,” She murmured in earnest, not that she really needed to say it, didn’t the look on her face say as much? She watched as Heather slid off her rain jacket and revealed the dress Jo knew all too well. She laughed at the sight, a girlish giggle that she rarely let out. The sight brought a flush to her cheeks.

I can’t believe you,” She admitted, her eyes drifting over the ravishing frame of her lover. There was no denying the short tail nor the ears that poked from that auburn mane. Jo wanted to touch them, to let her fingers roam over the newest additions to a body she had found, well, already so perfect. Yet somehow, it made the freckled girl all the more beautiful. Jo felt a slight tingle of intimidation then for reasons she wasn’t entirely sure of. More than a few eyes took in the young feline and smiled knowingly, another joined the fold! A few even offered their congratulations though they kept their distance since the two lover’s were obviously all over each other. As Heather handed over her coat Jo couldn’t help the lopsided smile on her wide lips.

Follow me,” She said easily, taking her lover’s hand and interlacing their fingers intently. Without another thought Jo lead them back towards the island bar. It circled the middle of the club, far from the thumping music and flickering lights. It was the same place they had met before, even if the club had gone through as a dramatic change as much as they had. Jo had left her bag and book at the club, still opened and its pages fluttering in the fan breeze.

I wasn’t sure what you wanted. The ‘change’ has been known to change someone’s taste buds,” Jo had herself one of her favorite drinks, a dark and bitter ale in a frosty glass, the same type she spilled on Heather that fateful night. As they approached the stools Jo simply couldn’t help herself, without a thought she reached up to her lover’s hair, brushing back a few strands to touch at the budding ear. A sweet, small smile twitched on her lips as she peered lovingly at the woman.

Don’t worry about the itch. It’ll be gone soon enough. I have to admit…I’m glad you came,” Jo admitted in an almost shy tone. Damn this feline! No one ever made Jo tremble and feel nervous, no one had made her feel such things and sometimes all at once. She damned those beautiful amber eyes even as she found herself getting lost in them.
 
Heather let Jo lead her, hand-in-hand, to the island bar. She strategically slowed down behind her to admire her beautiful ass. Sure, the baggy jeans Jo were wearing didn't quite do her beautiful butt justice, but Heather knew that ass all so well. Her pants were more like a curtain hiding a beautiful prize and Heather knew exactly what it looked like. That made it even sexier than if it was some stranger's ass wrapped in tight latex pants. Then, Heather's eyes wondered to her lover's raven colored tail. Oddly enough, she suddenyly felt even more aroused by her tail. "God, your tail is sexy," she whispered under her breath, only half-hoping Jo heard her.

Heather saw the book sitting at the bar. Of course Jo would bring a book. "What? Afraid you might actually have to start a conversation with someone before I arrived?" Heather giggled as she teased her lover. She was glad Jo liked to read every moment she could. It was her mind that Heather found to be even sexier than her body. Such a beautiful, intelligent mind.

Glad Jo didn't order for her, her lover was so considerate to remember how strange the change is for someone. Heather slid her tongue over her teeth. Taking in the new texture of her tongue. There was something wonderful about its roughness. She sat for a moment and stared at Jo, pondering what she had a taste for. "Well, fuck it, I'll stick with a lager. Once a beer girl, always a beer girl." Heather rested her hand on her girlfriend's thigh. She suddenly felt tingly all over. It had only been a week, but to feel her tone thigh again was just heavenly. Her nipples hardened, very visible beneath her dress. She giggled. Unable to take her eyes away from Jo.

Moments later, there was a heavy clink as her beer was served to her on the counter. Heather was thrilled that they kept the island bar. There was still something magical about this spot where they first met. Yet, she was also saddened to see the dark cherry wood counter top with its carvings along the base had been replaced by a sleek black metal, so cold to the touch. "I remember staring into your eyes at this same spot oh so long ago. You tried to bury yourself in a book then. Like you didn't notice these curves. Ha!" Taking her glass, she raised it to Jo. "Here's to...uh...the change." Heather took a swig. Then spit it back up. "blech!" This wasn't how she remembered lager tasting. Not at all. How embarassing. She spit it all back up. To make things worse, the alcohol wetting the skin of her nose caused her whisker stubble to itch. She started to scratch like mad. Becoming teary eyed, looking to her best friend and lover for comfort.

But it is funny how the change can be so up and down. Despite being disappointed in the change in her eye color, Heather's perception was certainly up to par with the greatest wild cat which hunted prey. "Someone has their eye on you," she nudged Jo and looked behind her. She didn't know how she did it, but she spotted the dark figure out of the farthest corner of her eye. It was a male, a true cat. His body covered in black fur, wearing only a speedo barely hiding a visibly erect penis. Apparently, the more of a cat you became, the less clothing you wore. Her slid his way between both women, brushing Heather off, and smirking at Jo, "Can I buy you a drink?" Now, in Heather's mind she spoke the words, "piss off," but all that came out of her mouth was an aggressive hiss as she displayed her pearly white fangs. The male cat, hissed back as he turned to face her. His fangs looked sharper and scarier than Heather's. His whiskers curled. His glowing yellow eyes penetrated her. It was obvious this man was an animal before he became a catman. Heather composed herself and the fear on her face morphed into a devious grin. "Why do you want to buy my girlfriend a drink? Wouldn't you rather play?"

"Wha?" The sleazy cat turned as Heather pointed towards the dance floor across the club. The timing was perfect for at that very moment the beat of the music changed and several lazor lights began to dance all over the floor and walls. The black cat leapt across the club to the dance floor and began to chase every light. Unable to keep up with all of them. His attention pulled in a hundred different directions. Heather turned to Jo and smirked. "Transforming further into a complete cat person was appealing, but it does have its drawbacks. That should keep him busy." Her attention returned to Jo's beautiful thigh. It felt wonderful, only the soft denim between her fingers and Jo's smooth pale skin.
 
Last edited:
While Jo could not hope to compete with the feminine curves of her lover, she was by no means without her own beauty. That body was sleek and svelte and since her own change there was a certain definition to her supple musculature that couldn’t be denied. One of the added benefits that wasn’t all too obvious, a rather potent increase to her metabolism, saw that the feline could make a dent at a Chinese buffet and not gain an ounce. Heather had locked upon that firm backside even under the billowing jeans, though she needn’t truly look at it to know just how tight and firm it was. The resounding thump of the music did much to drown out Heather’s soft murmur about Jo’s tail, though it did flick and twitch as if it had heard her.

Those feline ears twitched and that knowing, somewhat self conscious smile drifted out over her wide lips as Heather teased her about the book. It was true the girl would have rather lost herself in a good book that strike up a conversation with a stranger. Hell, if she hadn’t clumsily knocked over her beer as she was turning the page, well, she would have never had a reason to talk to Heather at all.

“You know me,” She said and wrinkled her nose up impishly before slipping into her seat, her tail unconsciously wrapping itself about the legs of her stool. Jo was never no for words, as intelligent as the feline was she could never really express herself verbally. But between the two they had learned that words were just wind and actions spoke far louder than they ever could. The touch of a lover’s lips, the look in their eye and a most gentle touch were all that one would need to know things were very real. The raven haired feline watched as Heather continued to take in the world about her and her new found form. It seemed each passing moment had a new experience and new wonder.

Heather order her typical drink, something simple enough that Jo could appreciate it. Her tastes had never been extravagant, a dark ale, a good book and Jo would have been content. Thankful though, Heather had shown her there was more out there, if only in her arms. The touch of her lover’s hand upon her thigh, even through her jeans sent a tingle down her spine, the silken fur at the base of her tail poking up for but a moment. At that moment Jo wanted nothing more than take Heather in her arms and kiss her again. She missed her bed, the familiar scent of her blanket and the way the light played on her shapely curves. A poet could write an epic ballad about that body, at least Jo had said before. She even tried to write something to express such, though it never came out as she had intended and more often than not she simply hit delete. Without even a thought Jo’s own hand slid out over her lover’s, offering a gentle squeeze, how good it felt to touch her again. There was no denying the obvious arousal of those ample swells; her flimsy sundress couldn’t hide those lush breasts of their hardening nipples. Jo took a breath, a flush drawing out over her cheeks as her gaze undeniably traveled towards those swells, albeit briefly.

The beer was placed on the counter, though for the moment neither one seemed to notice. Her ears perked lightly as Heather broke the silence and reminisced about how they use to sit here when the club was different, when they were different. Jo laughed lightly, rolling her shoulders in a slight shrug before her lips parted. She was prepared to retort, though as Heather raised her glass to take a sip she simply expelled the beer back out as if it were vile. The change was indeed different for everyone, an unfortunate side effect that Heather became aware of all too quickly. The look of concern that came to Jo’s face couldn’t be denied, she reached for a napkin and helped dry her lover off as best she could.

Sssh. It’s okay. It happens to the best of us. There’s no way to tell just how it’ll affect us,” Her voice was soft and smooth, a gentle murmur of a purr. Jo always had a husky voice, though the chance had deepened it some, an undeniable sultriness that few rarely heard since she choose to speak infrequently. Even as she tried her best to comfort her lover, it seemed her enhanced senses made themselves fully known. Jo eyes had for the most part been unaffected, though her sense of smell and taste had heightened somewhat. The raven haired feline simply blinked as her lover stated someone was looking at her.

Me?” She managed to say, truly surprised by the prospect. If someone was eyeing her so boldly, well, they would be able to see that her attention was fully taken by the auburn haired beauty in front of her.

The next few moments though seemed a blur, a big furry erection walked in front of her as if Heather didn’t exist, though before Jo could react her lover was hissing and spitting at this tom cat. He returned the favor and looked truly terrifying in his full animalistic nature, it was simply too much. Yet Heather simply grinned and said something Jo didn’t fully understand. At first she thought she was inviting the feline to join them, a very truly odd thing to do indeed! Yet it wasn’t that at all, just them the music picked up and those flashing lights shot out about them. It was then Jo saw a major flaw in the process, going so far from their human side the feline instincts were hard to control. The man was bounding off like a big pussy cat, pawing at the walls and floor, Jo swore she could hear an excited meow lost in the music.

Jo wore a somewhat blank look on her face, slightly surprised and flustered at the same time. She finally managed a small laugh though, her own smile coming to her lips as Heather smirked easily.

Well now we know,” She said, even as her right hand slid back out over Heather’s hand upon her thigh. Gingerly she nibbled on her bottom lip, taking the hand and holding it tightly. “I really missed you, Heather. I…didn’t think I would…not this much I mean…” Jo sighed, growing more flustered as she tried to express herself and only managed to stumble over her words.
 
With an enhanced grace that a full-fledged human could not hope to meet Jo rose from her stool. That thick black tail arched and curled behind her as she did, the baggy jeans billowing about her otherwise sleek legs. Even under the thick folds of her raincoat (which oddly made her look very sith-like) Jo could see the feminine curves that she herself could not hope to match. Heather had a body many women would die for and Jo couldn’t help but grin to herself at the very thought; it was hers too.
g.gif
 
Heather suddenly turned a bright red. Her cheeks flush. Given her pale complexion it was impossible to hide when she was embarassed. She saw the look of surpirse on Jo's face. "Wow! I have no idea where that came from." The truth is, any other day, Heather would have sat back with a devious smile as a man hit on her lover, waiting in anticipation as Jo would come up with the most witty sarcastic remark that would turn the horny male predator's attempt at picking her up into a massive failure and embarassment. Scaring off any man who dare approach her for the rest of the night. Despite being somewhat quiet and reserved, Heather knew Jo could take care of herself, and she loved that about her. "It must be those 'cat-like instincts' they warn you about in the waiver." Heather snickered. "I wonder if they warned him about 'the urge to chase lights.'"

Heather proceed to place her other hand on Jo's other thigh. Staring into her eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes that always seem to captivate Heather. It's as if they were meant for only her to see. Heather felt the sexual tension building between them. There was a yearning deep inside her. A sexual excitement that overpowered her. She was quite sure that a wet spot had developed in her panites. Her sexual juices flowing already, just from being with Jo and touching her thighs. Perhaps it was part of the change. A heightened awareness and arousal. Or maybe it was love. A pure human emotion that was so strong between them, that her body was simply reacting as it should. The chemistry between them was amazing.

All Heather wanted to do was make passionate love to her soulmate. She wanted to see that firm ass of hers, naked. She wanted to caress it...and then...perhaps...stroke that long black tail of hers. Heather wasn't even sure why they met here in the first place. Well, she knew why she asked to see her here. Over the past five days the usually confident Heather felt awkward and different. Unsure if this is what she wanted to be. Before she could see Jo alone, she just had to be around others of her kind. She had to see that there were many of them. For a moment, she looked around the club. Most of the cat people had undergone the same level of change that she and Jo did. They had ears, tails, whiskers, but kept hairless human skin and their facial features. There were so many beautiful women here tonight. Her eyes wondered from the cute curvy blonde across the island, to the petite brunette with the piercing yellow cat eyes like her own. Of course, she was just admiring their beauty and had no interest in them beyond what she called and artistic admiration for the female form. Heather made Jo very aware that she had always found the female body to be beautiful, erotic, and a piece of art in and of itself. She often found something attractive and beautiful in every woman she saw. She collected tasteful photos of nude women. She was quite confident that Jo didn't mind because she saw something more in Jo than she saw in any other woman. She was beautiful, sexy, intelligent, and funny. Their connection was deep and emotional.
Heather turned and asked for a water. That was a safe drink. The bar tender gave her what could only be interpretted as a dirty look. You don't sit at the bar and drink water, even if you did kust spit up your beer. Heather just smiled pleasantly as she slipped two singles as a tip. Just because the water was free doesn't mean she wouldn't tip her. She wasn't daft.

Heather wondered how much longer they should stay. She saw everything she needed too. She was surrounded by 100 people who had undergone some form of the cat mutation. She was clearly one of many. She was still attractivve, and judging by the gaze of the woman accross the counter, and the tomcat who had been staring at her since she sat down, she knew she still had it. Of course, none of that mattered. What really made her comfortable tonight was the way Jo kept looking at her. And Jo, the poor girl, seemed more emotional than Heather had ever seen her before. Of course, they could have stayed their for hours and not said a word. Just enjoying each other's company. That was the beauty of their relationship. They didn't have to talk much. Of course, they had evenings together where they talked for hours, but just as intimate, were the nights when they both sat and read their own book as they snuggled on the couch, or held hands as they watched a movie, never speaking.

Five days though, had passed and they wanted eachother..badly. "Ok, I have seen everything I needed. Let's go back to my place. If I don't get you naked in 15 minutes I am going to scream! If we don't leave now, I might pounce you on this stool, and I'm not one for public sex." Heather winked, scooted from her stool onto Jo's lap, and planted a huge wet kiss on her lips. "Let's blow this joint," she said flirtatiously, followed by her usual giggle.
 
Last edited:
It was true that Jo could handle herself, her tongue was sharp as her wit even if tonight she wasn’t at her best. A few beers on an empty stomach and some jitters about the whole situation had put Jo in a curiously odd frame of mind. The sight of Heather had thrown her off, even if she had been preparing herself for an entire week. She hated admitting weakness, hated admitting true feelings or emotions; but Heather had always managed to bring it out in her. Even now, with both hands placed upon her thighs and those amber orbs peering so intently into her own icy blue gaze. Jo’s nostrils flared lightly, taking in an all too curious scent, or at least she thought so. It was just one of the things that came with the change, those heightened senses like smell and taste, at least in Jo’s case. In the past she had known the scent of her lover, as if she were seeing her not just in her mind’s eye. She even knew what her particular scent smelled like when she was aroused, Heather always had such a delicious scent when she wanted her.

Yet now it was something different, some far more intense. It has a muskiness to it that couldn’t be denied, yet even with that Jo knew where it came from. A flush drifted out over her cheeks as the realization solidified in her mind, those icy blue orbs glinting with a sheen of undeniable attraction. Jo sought her lover’s hands, only to brush her fingertips over the back of heather’s hands before they slid up her forearms. Her skin had always been so smooth, so creamy and soft; how Jo loved to see the red blush creep over her as they shared an intimate embrace. Even as Heather took a look about, Jo let her gaze remain locked upon the face of the auburn haired beauty.

She knew all too well that Heather liked to look at other women, so much so that Jo had dubbed it a new hobby called “People watching”. While Jo could appreciate a well-defined frame, be it man, female, altered or pure human, her artistic sense wasn’t as finely honed as Heather’s, or so she believed. Jo seemed to have more fun poking fun at people, be it an awkward gait or a silly hairstyle. She always had general apathy towards most people, Heather being the obvious exclusion. As Heather ordered a new drink, this time a safe bet with water, Jo took the opportunity to finish her nearly full beer. She just had a feeling that they weren’t going to be here much longer, she knew the look in Heather’s eyes regardless of their color.

Jo raised the pint glass to her lips and tilted her head back, her throat working furiously as she swallowed again and again, draining the glass in record time. A loud sigh followed by a unsuppressed burp came from the feline, much to her surprise. She offered a soft laughter before she set the glass aside and turned her gaze back towards Heather. It was then that it all just seemed too much for Heather, one ear perked towards her as she finally admitted the desire that Jo had inhaled moments before. She slid from her own stool and into Jo’s lap fluidly, with far more grace than Jo remembered. She laughed again, a happy little giggle deep in her chest before she returned the sweet, juicy kiss. A subtle rumble came from her chest, an undeniable purr as she peered at Heather through half-closed lids.

Fifteen minutes? Well then…we better hurry before you start leaving a puddle,” Jo retorted softly, ah, there was that confidence and sarcasm they both knew and loved. She couldn’t help herself, with Heather in her lap one hand dipped under the skirt of her dress and tickled at her thigh. She offered her lover another sweet kiss before Jo reached to her side and snatched up her bag lying beside the stool. A few bills were removed and tossed onto the counter, her book collected and stuffed into her bag before she wrapped an arm about Heather’s waist and squeezed.

Let’s fly, lil bird…”
 
Heather's face had only just returned to its usual pale tone since the Tom Cat Incident, as it would come to be known, but she turned bright red again as she was overcome with embarassment. Jo's remark making it clear that Heather's arousal was making itself known in the form of her potent musky scent. She could even smell it herself. And given the club was full of newly changed cat people with a highly acute sense of smell, she could only assume that others were noticing as well. The bar tender looked over to her and snickered.

A wave of pleasure flowed through Heather's body as Jo's gentle finger tips brushed her thigh. Jo had the most amazing touch. Her hands so soft. She knew just how Heather liked to be touched. "Oh my." Giggling, she watched as Jo gathetered her book and offered her arm. She spontaneously adopted an English accent, or at least, she tried to. "Yes, let's be gone from this place. We have other more intimate matters to attend to." Mirroring her lover, she placed her hand around Jo's waist as they walked to the door.

"My coat, good sir, my lady and I are off." Playful as she always had been, she was starting to feel like her old self again. The cat man/coat man took a visible sniff of the air and smiled. His erect penis returned just as it had appeared when the two greeted eachother with a kiss in front of him less than an hour ago. He handed her the sleek black raincoat all the while keeping that shit-eating grin on his face. Probably imagining what we're about to do, Heather thought. She knew that look alll too well. Being a lesbian and not afraid of a little PDA, she saw many a man stare at her while she kissed or even just held hands with another woman. The man always gave her that same stupid smile as if to say, "I know what you're going to do tonight and I approve. Oh yeah baby." Heather slipped the bouncer a five. Still using a horrendous attempt at an English accent, "here my good man, I am quite sure you are going to need to have your pants cleaned."

Heather threw on her coat, half buttoning it before she offered her waist to Jo's arm and walked with her through the door. As the heavy metal door closed with a loud thud that echoed off an alley wall, she gave Jo's ass a big smack. "God, I'm feeling frisky!" Returning to her normal Midwestern American accent.

Heather looked up to the stars as they strolled through the streets. She was dying to have long, passionate sex with Jo, but she slowed their pace and looked up to the sky. There was something so romantic about just walking arm in arm under the stars. At least, what stars could be seen. The drizzle had all but stopped and a few clouds parted opening up the night sky. Arms around one another, Heather laid her head on Jo's shoulder. All the while her tail had curled upward and propped up the back of her coat. Heather didn't care so much about who noticed her. It was quite obvious that a lot of cat people lived here now. No one was staring, except that tomcat over by the wall with the same shit-eating grin that the catman/coat man had on his face.

"Thanks Jo. For making me feel normal again by meeting me here tonight." She stopped and smiled. Looking into those hypnotic saphire eyes, she ran her fingers through Jo's hair, brushing her cute little ears in the process. Closing her eyes she moved in for a kiss. This kiss was slow, and soft. A moment later, Heather smelt her most favorote scent. She was somewhat aware of Jo's arousal inside the club, but it was rather subtle at that time. Now, Heather inhaled deeply. "It seems I'm not the only about to make a puddle." And she was quite sure she heard a soft, low purr. Now, she couldn't be sure if it was coming from Jo or herself, but it certainly sounded like music to her ears and it only increased her sexual arousal. Heather winked at Jo and lept forward. She began to run playfully toward her front door, now just a block away. "Come on...no time to lose my love."
 
Last edited:
That attempt at the accent was simply horrible, but it made Jo smile and giggle (something she didn’t do much or at least tried to). Heather was simply adorable when she got going; sometimes Jo wasn’t exactly sure where she managed to find all that energy to be so bubbly. It was addicting and inspiring all the same, Jo couldn’t deny her mood was always better when Heather was near, hell, she felt like being a nicer person when her lover was within reach. Their hips bumped against one another with each step they took, Jo’s tail even slid out and brushed against Heather’s calves as they made their way to the front door to retrieve their coats. While Heather tipped and thanked the bouncer (still with that horrible accent) Jo gathered her own coat, a big and bulkier camouflaged army jacket. It was still and bulky though it kept the rain off and even had a hood that could be stuffed away when it wasn’t needed.

Jo almost felt silly wearing it beside her lover, who, at least in her opinion, had a simple but elegant taste for clothing. She gave the bouncer a lightly tilt of her head as they passed, though she said nothing even as he nearly slapped them with his massive erection as they passed. Her arm found Heather’s slender waist and together they slid outside into the cool night air. To her surprise a rather sharp slap came to her backside as the heavy door slammed closed behind him, Jo let out a surprised gasp and shot her lover a menacingly, albeit playful glare.

I couldn’t tell,” She muttered lightly, rubbing her backside as if the swat had hurt. Her ears twitched in the chilly night, jerking towards the sounds of the city as they sauntered down the street towards Heather’s abode. At first she didn’t really understand why they had slowed, though as she glanced at Heather’s ravishing visage she noticed just what she was looking at.

Sometimes Jo couldn’t see the forest for the trees, her mind was always racing from one half-formed thought to another. She always missed the little things, those things that in the end really made life worth living. Curiously she peered at the sky, towards those twinkling little lights as if she might find some answer to it all, maybe Heather saw something up there that made sense. Jo almost wanted to ask her, though as she tilted her head to rest it against Jo’s shoulder, well, words simply seemed so unfitting for the moment. Her tail slid out and sought Heather’s own, purely on instinct it slid a wide loop and hung there. How did this moment become so perfect so quickly? One moment they were staring rather lustfully at the other, that pungent scent overwhelming Jo’s senses; and now, they were walking arm in arm like two love-sick kittens. If anyone was watching them, fuck, Jo didn’t see them; no one existed at this moment but the beautiful auburn lover at her side.

That alluring tone took Jo off guard and she easily stopped in her tracks and fell for that smile all over. Even as Heather spoke, thanking her Jo was damning whatever gods made such a perfect creature to tempt her with. Those icy blue pools danced with the star light and more, Heather’s delicate touch in her hair, over her ears causing Jo to blush all over again.

I…” She began, that husky tone cracking as she sought the appropriate response. Saying your welcome just didn’t see fitting though thankfully she didn’t have to. Their lips met in a gentle, loving kiss that caused Jo’s heart to flutter and her frame to simply melt. She literally whimpered against those soft, plush lips as she returned the kiss and sought more. There was no denying her lover’s arousal, the scent was thick and musky with a certain spicy quality to it that couldn’t be denied. It would bore into ones senses, as intoxicating as any scent could be. Jo didn’t even realizing she was purring till Heather drew back and retorted with Jo’s own words. The strong feline faltered, her ears cocking back and for the moment she seemed ready to pounce. Yes, that was just what she was going to do. She moved to push Heather against the nearby wall and ravish her lips with her own, to show her just how wet Jo could make her. But Heather’s reaction time was far quicker than it should be (or at least was) and Jo found nothing but air as she bounded forward like some sleek hunting feline on the prowl. Jo blinked swiftly, her ears perking towards the retreating feline. The chase was on, though she felt no unintentional compulsion like the Tom Cat did, still Jo leapt into action to chasing the fast moving target. The laughter that came from her resounded sharply through the empty street as the two raced towards the door. Heather was quicker than she remembered and Jo didn’t catch up until they were before that door, under that bright light. Jo literally growled as she snatched up Heather by an arm and spun her, shoving her to the door with a rather surprisingly loud bang, though she was sure that she didn’t hurt her lover.

Those sapphire orbs flashed brilliantly in the bright light above the door, Jo was lost in the moment as her head tilted forward and her nose brushed against Heather’s. Her purr reverberated heavily in her chest and suddenly she tilted her head forward, that triangular ear brushed against Heather’s cheek. She marked the girl then, a none too subtle movement before she released her and said in a firm tone.

Mine,” She whispered huskily, before she reached for the door behind her lover and nudged it open.
 
Heather hadn't laughed that way in quite awhile. It was such fun, she couldn't contain how happy she was feeling. She ran to the cherry coloerd door covered in scuff marks and scratches, looking back only once, but sensing that Jo's body was getting closer. Here she comes. God yes, here she comes. Her body became covered in goosebumps as a little tingle traveled from her nose to her feet. Her hairs stood on end as she took pleasure in the ancticpation of being caught. She had hoped to continue the chase through the door and up the stairs once they got into the building, but then again, why.

Ooooh, that growl. She had never heard such a sexy sound from Jo before. She reacted with a lustful growl of her own which never really stopped as it morphed into a long purr, mirroring the purr coming from Jo. Heather tilted her head back and smiled joyfully as Jo grabbed her and spun her. It seemed as if everything spun in slow motion and she cherished every moment.. Now Looking into Jo's eyes once again.

All the while she managed to rummage through her pockets and find her keys. Clumisly unlocking the door while Jo kept her in her grasp. And then..."Yes...yours..." she didn't so much speak the words as just mouth them. She nearly fell through the door as Jo opened it. She suddenly felt so weak and trembled. If it hadn't been for the wall to rescue her, she might have fallen to the floor like she had so many times before in a drunken stooper. Seeming drunk, but with love and lust, her body made a loud thumping sound as it met the wall, echoing through the foyer. She giggled and straightened herself. Then, showing a rather devious smile, she leaned forward slightly and reached down between her legs, sliding her hand beneath her sleek black raincoat, under her dress, and just brushing her thigh. She slid her soaking panties to one side, all the while, keeping the sight hidden from Jo beneath her coat. She slowly collected droplets of her female juices onto her finger, careful not to go to deep and brush her clitorus, as that would surely send her over the edge. Then, sliding her hand back out into the open, she approached Jo with her finger, glistening in her cum and eminating her intoxicating scent. She brushed it over Jo's cheek leaving a glistening trail. She leaned forward, embracing her lover, feeling the upper curve of her amazing ass with her other hand, and whispering into her ear with her warm breath, "Mine."

She would gladly have been taken by Jo right there, but despite being lost in a moment of love and lust, she still would prefer the privacy of the bedroom. Letting her coat drop to the floor, she pulled away and ran down the hall to the stairs in search of apartment 5. Leaving her coat for anyone to have, her tail was, for lack of a better word, erect. Peaking out from beneath her dress, holding it up so that her lace black panties and round pale cheeks were visible for all the world to see. The chase was on again. She raced down the hall to her door, quickly inserted the key, and litterally lept though the door into the living room, all before Jo could catch her. She stopped, falling onto all fours. She flipped the back of her black and white flowery dress up. Showing off her beautiful bubble butt covered only by her elegant lace undies. The black creating a beautiful contrast to her milky white skin. Her tail remained erect as she waited for her lover. Her ass facing the door, presenting herself like a cat in heat.
 
Last edited:
That was always Heather, just when Jo thought she had her she would flash that smile, so devious, and the game changed rules. She shifted before her lover, pinned as she was, but far from cowed. Jo saw those hands moving, dipping between her legs, drawing up her raincoat, her dress, dipping further. Just what she was doing was lost to her eyes and the darkness of shadows. But that was the worst part of it, not being able to see; Jo’s mind was so very, very perverted and the multitude of images flashed within her mind’s eyes in those brief moments. A flush came to her pales cheeks, the scent of Heather’s arousal thick and only growing thicker. She eagerly inhaled, the rumbling of her purr only growing louder with each passing moment.

Jo expected Heather to tease herself and in turn Jo, though she wasn’t fully expecting her next move. She caught the glint of the light on her fingertips as they rose, coated in her passions before they smeared themselves across her cheek. Jo almost moaned and whimpered at the same time, such a waste! Her tongue lapped out over the corner of her mouth though she found Heather had left to far from her reach. But they were again one another, Heather’s hand on the firm swell of her backside before she leaned in and returned the dominate favor.

Another time, another life, Jo would have tensed and grown angry at that simple word. She belonged to no one; at least until she had met Heather. The idea had been foreign until it was spoken by those sweet lips and only by them. Jo trembled visibly as Heather retorted her domineering statement and she set up the moment perfectly. How easily Heather took to her new found agility, that thick raincoat was left in her wake as she darted past her lover and down the hall. Jo cursed a loud, a soft huff of foul language before she snatched up the coat; even in the haze of the moment she didn’t want Heather to lose her coat to some random person. Heather had such a great head start that Jo simply didn’t even have a chance to catch up. She simply stormed down the hall at a brisk pace, her heavy boots thumping against the tiles steadily. She expected the chase to continue, her lover was rather wound up! The sight that befell her as Jo turned the corner was unexpected to say the least. Her wide lips fell apart as she gaped at Heather, on all fours presenting herself like the proverbial feline in heat.

She was too, that scent was intoxicating and mind-numbing, Jo could think of little else but sating the desires it aroused in her. She tried to speak but only managed to moan weakly at the sight, dropping her raincoat and kicking the door closed behind her.

Oh fuck,” Was all she managed to say, those icy blue orbs devouring that firm, tempting swell of her derriere. Somehow Jo managed to fumble off her own jacket, throwing it aside before she simply crumbled to her knees behind her. She was mesmerized by her lover’s well-defined form, that dress leaving little to the imagination in this position. Her tail ensured that it was lifted up and out of the way, and for the moment Jo paid it no mind.

She nibbled her bottom lip sharply as her hands sought out that pert rear, cupping it in her hands to offer a firm squeeze. She sighed at the silken texture of her lover’s skin, so pale and creamy Jo couldn’t resist as she leaned closer. Her lips sought her skin, kissing along the swell that connected her rear to her thighs. Her hands kneaded and caressed her rear, going up to her hips and squeezing before Jo trailed her lips up over her once more. Her bangs tickled at Heather’s flesh as she trailed butterfly kisses up and to the base of that furless tail. One hand rose and curled gingerly about it, drawing it further up as Jo’s lips pressed lovingly against its base.

Heather,” She whispered against her flesh, darting her tongue against it before she trailed her lips out across the valley of her cheeks. The slender digits of her other hand curled into the material of her panties and tugged them gently aside, revealing her lover’s sodden mound fully. Yet Jo teased further, trailing the tip of her tongue against the puckered nether entrance above briefly before she sought those silken folds.

You’re so fucking wet,” She whispered, marveling at her lover’s arousal. But the feline did not savor the moment, no; all too eagerly her tongue lashed out over her lover’s slit, collecting her excess passions upon the tip of her tongue before drawing it into her mouth to finally taste her lover’s spicy passions.

Fuck,” Jo moaned as the sensation tingled upon her tongue, Jo’s moan was low and husky and before she could control herself she pressed her face flush against Heather’s flesh. Her tongue was a blur of motion, flickering and lapping against her folds before she pressed her wide lips to Heather and wriggled her tongue within her moist, tight depths.
 
Heather's entire body seemed to tremble as she held her position of presentation. It was only now that Heather truly began to experience, and enjoy, some of the effects of the enhancment that had remained dormant or at least more subtle up until now. Heather purred heavily. She felt the vibrations of her thunderous purr flow through her chest. More powerful than any purring that she let escape earlier. Heather realized she had no control over it, and she was glad. It was a relfex that told her mate that she was aroused. It was also her cat instincts that told her to present herself. She understood that she wasn't just a horny woman, but also a female feline in heat. She didn't just want to be kissed, caressed, and brought to orgasm. She wanted to be pounced.

Heather heard her coat fall to the floor. It was another moment of pure anticipation that she enjoyed so much. The few seconds between when Jo arrived and eyed her over, to the moment where she fell to her knees and laid her hands upon her back side. "Mmmmphm," she let out a whimper barely audible above her purring as Jo began to feel her plump behind. Jo knew just how to touch her. Heather loved being explored and it was a mutual desire they both had. As Jo's soft lips finally met Heather's pale skin, she let out a louder moan. Feeling her lover kiss her perfect crease where her thigh met her butt cheek. She loved to be touched in this most sensitive spot. This was pure heaven for Heather.

There were many nights where Heather would let Jo kiss and caress every crevice of her body. Touching every inch of her bare flesh with her gentle lips before either of them dared begin to finger one another or allow their tongues to taste their forbidden fruit tucked inside their precious lips. Tonight, however, would not be one of those nights. Heather's pussy was on fire. It has been full of intoxicating juices now for over an hour. She craved the feeling of the tongue that she had grown to love.

"Yes, Jo" she responded as she felt her lover's rough tongue slide over the valley between her pale cheeks. Heather clenched her muscles inside her tiny hole as it tingled for a moment. She winced as she felt Jo's finger brush her panties to one side, revealing her plump lips matted with auburn pubes thay had become more like coarse fur rather than the curly hairs they once were. Heather clitoris had filled with blood. Pulsing, struggling to remain tucked safely in its hood.

"Yes, Jo...please...fuck..." Her entire lower half was enveloped in a wave of pleasure as Jo's tongue entered her deepest folds. Heather hissed uncontrollably as she felt the curl of this moist organ insider her. The texture and size weren't quite as she remembered, but the motion of Jo's tongue was so familiar. So purrrrfect. Heather pressed her ass into her lover's face. Thursting in hopes of pushing her mate's tongue deeper inside of her. Heather felt her clitoris pulsing. Her loins were on fire. She felt something inside her begin to build. Her body began to shake. But not yet, Heather had prided herself on control and she had become quite good at orgasm denial. She pulled her plump bottom forward and turned to back to gaze at Jo.

Hissing flirtatiously, she sat up, still on her knees. Heather turned away from her lover for a moment and grabbed the bottom of her dress. Pulling it up over her body. Inch by inch revealing the top curves of her round buttocks where they joined her lower back. Her elegant spine and shoulders covered in creamy white flesh. The strap of her bra, the only thing keep her pale breasts still hidden from Jo's view. Throwing her dress to the side, it landed on the side table, nearly knocking over her antique torchier lamp and covereing a large heavy book of nude photographs cleverly titled Female Boyscapes: Peaks and Valleys

Heather fell forward onto all fours again and crawled towards the black leather sofa a few feet away. Turning and hissing to ensure Jo didn't follow until Heather was ready. Making her way up into the cushion, she sat her plump butt on the cool leather. Her hips seemed to get even wider as her cheeks spread. She parted her thighs, her panties remained parted to the side, keeping her wet, musky pussy open to her lover. All the while, her purring never ceased. "Please Jo...." She smiled and with the curling of her pointer finger, motioned her lover to come over. Now she was ready.
 
Last edited:
Jo lost herself in the heated depths of her lover, allowing her pink muscle to pump into her depths as far as it could go, wriggling and writhing, taking in Heather’s delicious passions. The change had affected her lover completely, those honey thick passions held a unique taste all their own with but a subtle hint of her original womanly taste. She was more feline now, just as her scent had grown muskier and thick so had her taste. Jo found it intoxicating and couldn’t help her own moan as she swallowed eagerly, taking Heather’s new found passions in fully. Her hands slid out over the swell of her pert backside, tightening upon her cheeks as she just lingered there, oh and Jo could easily linger there. She loved to worship her lover, every bit of her flesh even before she would find those sweet nether folds dripping with her passions.

Yet Jo would denied her desires, if only for a few minutes longer. Heather moved from her, drawing away just as Jo tried to thrust her tongue forward again, only to meet cool air. For just a moment they were still connected by a single strand of Heather’s passions, connected to Jo’s tongue. The feline inhaled sharply while she could, meeting Heather’s hiss with a soft rumble of a challenge from deep in her chest. There was no denying the juices that clung to her lips and dribbled down her chin, though Jo was quick to run her tongue out over them and lap up every bit she could. Those icy blue orbs lingered intently upon her lover as she turned, leaning up on her knees as she tugged that dress up achingly slow. Jo devoured the sight of that pale flesh as it was revealed inch by inch, leaving her in only those black lace panties and bra. Her ears perked slightly as she dramatically tossed that dress aside though her gaze did not follow it. She couldn’t look away from that beautiful body, Jo had told Heather often she was beautiful and could have been a model if she wanted to. Though Jo wasn’t quite sure she could handle so many people staring at her lover, especially not in moments like this. She began to move slowly, only to be hissed at once more. Jo wrinkled her nose up and her ears folded back against her short black mane. She growled in challenge to her lover’s hiss, a truly unconscious effort on her part. Never had Jo felt so…bestial with her lover, of course, Heather had never been so feline before in her life; it was all new and exciting beyond belief.

It wasn’t until Heather placed herself upon the edge of the couch, parting her oh so lovely thighs and presented herself in a different way. She retained her panties, though they were still tugged to the side to reveal herself fully. Jo quivered at the sight and as Heather beckoned her closer, well, it took all her strength not to bulrush her. She nibbled her bottom lip oh so cutely as she moved, stalking closer on her hands and knees. Her shirt hung loose upon her upper frame and in this position the upper swells of her ripe breasts could be seen now and then depending on how she moved. Jo had a tight, toned little body hidden under that baggy attire though she seemed more modest (or ashamed?) of herself than most. At the moment though, in the safe confines of Heather’s apartment, there was no fear on that beautiful face. She stalked her lover like a large hunting feline, a lioness preparing to pounce. Jo released her bottom lip from between rows of ivory as she knelt before Heather, those icy blue depths swept briefly over her as those delicate hands pressed to Heather’s inner thighs. Without a word Jo lowered herself to that dripping mound though she was intent to keep her eyes locked on her lover, even as her lips caressed those silken folds. The tip of her tongue flicked out once, twice over her sex before it slid out over her glistening nub of a clit. Jo wanted to taste Heather’s full release and she knew just how to throw her lover overboard. Jo attacked with all her strength, her tongue moving in urgent, tight circles about that little nub before her lips pursed about it to suckle rather lewdly, the sweet, slurping sound echoing wetly about them.
 
Heather enjoyed the anticipation immensely as her lover approached. If only Jo knew what torture it was for Heather to pull away a minute earlier. Yet, she knew the more she held off the inevitable, the more intense and pleasurable it would be in the end, and Heather wanted to make sure that tonight was special. It was strange though, how much of her feline juices she was already producing. It seemed as though the mutations enhanced the potency of her scent and the amount of fluids her body could produce. Heather embraced this change. There was something more primal about this sex than any other sex she had had before. She shivered as the two exchanged hisses. Two animals in heat. They need not say a word just hiss and purr. Heather knew that this wasn’t going to be just about an orgasm, this would be about marking her mate with her potent scent that would linger for any other Whisker to smell. The tbought gave her shivers. Claiming someone as her own with her most natural female juices. Ensuring no other wbisker would dare try to take her without feeling her wrath. Heather found mutual enjoyment in the idea that Jo would mark her soon.

The cool leather rubbed her naked buttocks, but warmed quickly. Her thighs, covered in sweat containing her potent feline pheromones, rubbed against the leather causing a pleasurable friction. Heather reach down and placed her hand on Jo’s raven mane as she felt her lover’s pink muscle find its way between her lips once again. She felt a wave of pleasure, her pale thighs jiggling as she felt her first tremor. The intense tingling returned quickly. Heather felt it building inside. Letting out a whimper, she began to focus on the pleasure she felt deep inside her womanhood. She stroked her lover's hair and triangular ears as best she could despite not being able to control the trembling in her hands.

The damn was about to burst. She could feel it so intensley inside of her. It was as though she had to pee after drinking two gallons of water, but she knew it was her potent cum just brewing inside. She held it in for one more second as she glimpsed down at Jo's back and beautiful ass. Still covered in bagging denim and a shirt, but that is what sent Heather over the edge. It was seeing just a hint of cleavage at the very top of her butt cheeks. It was knowing what treasures lay just under the cotton that blocked Heather's view. The trickling sound echoed through the room as Heather released a stream of maginifcent female ejaculate. Her body spasmed uncontrollably. She released a powerful feline growl as her breast, thighs, and tone white belly all jiggled. The waves of orgasm causing her body to shake and contort. Heather felt pure bliss. Barely able to control her eyes, she managed to glimpse down and see her own cum squirt all over her lover's black mane, some reaching the small patch of exposed skin on her lower back. All the while feeling Jo's rough pink tongue inside. Heather felt overcome with another tremor, and more of her female feline juices squirted into Jo's welcoming mouth. Heather let out an intense moan. A truly human moan showing she was still a woman first, then a Whisker.

Heather's breath began to slow as her contracting muscles relaxed. The potent smell of female cum and sweat filled the apartment, and surely permiated the air in the outisde hall as well. Heather began to purrr again just as before. Looking down to her mate, seeking her lover's blue eyes. "Oh fuck! Jo....mmmmmmmm." She stroked her lover's head as she eyed the mess she had left in her clothijg and back. Echoing the the sentiment they shared earlier, she whsipered, "mine..."

Giggling, Heather propped herself up, pulling her essence away from the lips of her lover leaving another sticking strand connecting them. She met Jo's lips with her gentle finger, gathering some of her own glistening cum, she brought her finger up to her own lips and sucked it, ensuring she made an exagerated slurping noise. "Now, my dear, I'm growing tired of not seeing any of your sexy body. And how could I possibly return the favor while you're all covered up? Your pannties must be soaked by now." Heather stood up and turned her backside to Jo. She turned her head back and winked. She let out an aggressive hisssssss and then proceeded to drop the back of her lace panties, revealing the whole of her round pale bum. Mooning her lover palyfully before pulling her panites back up. Knowing just a tease of her bare butt would drive Jo insane. Her tail curling up into the air. She then turned to face her lover who was still on her knees. She offered her hand. "To the bedroom my dear...oh...but you should probably lose the pants."

Heather knew Jo so well by now. Understanding how beautiful she thought she was. Heather would often blush when Jo told her she should be a model. Always flattered and thrilled that her physical form was so admired. Heather wasn't sure what her lover might want to do next. Despite being together for just over three months, they had built quite a repertoire of bedroom activites, from tribbing to strap-ons, they had tried everything at least once. Of course at this moment Heather was growing tired her underwear. It had done the trick and she just wanted to be completely nude. Baring all of herself for Jo. Perhaps a strip tease was in order. She would have to work that in before her own tongue met her lover's pink folds.
 
Jo felt the moment of her lover’s release, she knew exactly what was to come. She couldn’t say that she had been with another who was so violent and explosive in the throws of esctasy, even as a human Heather had been rather...well...messy. Heather quivered before her before her passions simply burst forth, arching before her face and smearing in her short raven mane. Jo shivered as she felt the spray on her back and knew she was going to need to do some laundry after this little fit of passions. The scent of Heather’s desire only intensified in the air, if that was possible, and Jo lost herself in that moment. Her lips and chin were drenched in her release, sticky and spicy, her mouth felt afire with that burning desire yet Jo could never find enough to sate her desires. It was as if she had been wandering the desert for days without water and had stumbled upon a crystal clear oasis. She drank from her lover with abandon, the sound of her administrations resounding about them with each slurping lick she took. She trembled visibly after each time she swallowed, her throat constricting before she released a desperate gasp for air. The feline would have been content to remain here for hours on it, lapping at the fond of Heather’s passions until she found her release again and again.

But things were never so one-sided, it wasn’t always about taking in all the pleasures that the other could give. Just like the old adage ‘it is always better to give than receive’, Jo knew Heather got as much pleasure from giving or receiving. Jo trembled as she felt her lover’s hands in her hair, one her ears only spreading about her passions. Those keen ears perked slightly at the soft, simple word she whispered and Jo couldn’t help but shudder with a none to subtle hint of pleasure merely from that. Jo almost whimpered as Heather draw away from her face, a thick string of her passions connecting her to Jo’s bottom lip. But the feline was quick to lick at it, even as Heather’s collected a sample all her own. Jo met those amber orbs easily, the light within her own icy depths profound. Slowly the girl collected herself to her feet, her knees aching from having supported her weight for so long on the hard ground.

I didn’t do it so you could return the favor,” Jo admitted for no reason in particular. Her ears twitched before she offered her lover a wink and took a step away. She didn’t reach for the girl, no, she simply strode down the hallway towards the bedroom without another word. It wasn’t as easy to simply wiggle free from her own clothing as Heather had, though Jo worked as she walked. Her T-shirt was drawn up and over her head, revealing the pale, smooth flesh of her upper torso. She wore a simple black bra, which held those modest swells snuggly. It was left in place for the moment as she emerged into the darkness of Heather’s bed chambers. Her first thought wasn’t even for light, no, it was to the stereo that sat near the bed. With practiced precision she flicked the machine to life and proceeded to start up one of Heather’s CD’s, a steamy soundtrack of deep thumping ‘mood’ music. Jo always felt more comfortable with music going and it did indeed help intensify the moment. Only then did she set about unlacing her boots and one by one kicking them off. She sat on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned her pants, only to rise and have them pool about her ankles, leaving her in nothing but her matching black panties. But already Jo was slipping onto the bed, her legs curling before her as those drenched panties were removed and tossed towards the entrance as Heather emerged, a playful smile lingering upon her wide and expressive lips.
 
Heather was caught a bit off guard...a rare occurence more recently as she grew closer to Jo, but something that still happened none the less. Her face turned ever so slightly red, but she didn't say a word. She knew it was about so much more than returning the favor. Heather knew that Jo got nearly as much pleasure from being on the giving end as she did being on the receiving end. Of course she didn't mean to phrase it in a way to convey that she assumed Jo was just waiting for her turn. But this was the beauty of their relationship. They both knew that neither expected anything from the other. And so Heather continued to carry out the plan she just made less than a minute ago.

Heather waited for a moment before following Jo to the bedroom. Catching a glimpse as Jo stripped. She purposely walked slowly. Peaking through the door as Jo let her pants fall. Smiling as she admired Jo's soft pale skin, though the lack of light still left much to the imagination. It was as if Jo read her mind as she had turned on the stereo, playing the perfect song to strip to. Heather stood in the doorway as Jo slid onto her bed. Also hesitating to turn on the light, she disappeared for a moment, "now, don't you go anywhere."

Making her way down the hall to the linen closet, she pulled out two aroma therapy candles. The true nature of their scent had been a mystery, as they were both simply called Sensual Bliss. She rumaged through a drawer, becoming more violent as she threw post it notes and a bottle opener to the side, desperately seeking a match. All the while she imagined what Jo would be doing in her bed right now. Teasing herself?

"Success!" She grabbed the matches and returned to the bedroom doorway. Of course, Heather loved mystery, imagination, and building up to the moment. So as she walked into the bedroom to meet her lover again, she dared not look to Jo to see what she was doing or take in her beauty. Instead, she denied herself this pleasure. She placed a candle on each side of the dresser. With her back facing Jo, she lit each one, creating the perfect, sensual lighting Shaking her curvacious hips to the thumping music, she placed her hands on the dresser, leaned forward, and presented her plump butt to Jo. Heather moved her ass in several perfect circles before completing one last shake from side to side, letting it jiggle. All the while her tail waved hypnotically. She then elegantly slid her thumb under the top of her panties, bending forward as she slowly slid them down, revealing her pale bum once more. Her lace panties traveled down her thighs to her ankles. All the while, she faced the wall, left inly to imagine what Jo was doing right now. Heather proceeded to flex her buttocks, a technique she had come to master over the years. Moving her bare ass in circles once again, her tail waving even faster. All the while her pale naked skin glistened in her sweat.

The powerful aroma that filled the room assured Heather that Jo was quite aroused. The candles hadn't a chance to provide any sensual aroma, the musky scent of two women's sex overpowered them. Heather then sensually slid her hands up and down her sides as she stood upright. She slapped her ass, before finally reaching back to unclasp her bra. She hissed loudly as she let it fall to the floor. Heather stood there still for a moment to let Jo take in the sight of her entire backside in the nude. She then gave her tail a little swish to the left, and cupped her breasts. Unable to deny herself any longer, Heather was dying to see just what Jo had heen doing as she put on this little show for her. She playfully spun herself around to face her lover. Pulling her hands away, showing her pale pink nipples, hard as they had ever been. She smiled seductively as she laid her eyes on her lover once again. "God, you are beautiful."
 
Last edited:
It was Jo’s turn to be thrown off; she caught but a glimpse of Heather before she disappeared down the hallway. She couldn’t help the soft bit of laughter that came from her throat as she shook her head, she couldn’t hazard a guess just what her lover was up to. Regardless, Jo had plenty of time to make herself a home and as comfortable as possible. The feline took full advantage of such, a knowing smirk drifted out over her lips as Jo slid up to her knees again and reached behind her, unclasping her bra and shrugging it off. She tossed it aside without a second thought, involuntarily shivering as she was fully freed from the confines of her attire. Underneath all that baggy clothing Jo was a slender, lithe feline, her curves subtle but still all too feminine. Her hips were slender and her backside toned and taut, far from as rounded and jiggly as Heather’s. She had more of a runner or dancer’s physique, her bust was modest yet was still a handful, pert and ripe with stiffened buds of a darker hue. She couldn’t help but run a hand over her right breast, squeezing it with the expanse of her fingers, which only caused a soft murmur of a moan to escape those wide, plush lips.

Whatever Heather was doing, it was just taking far too longer for her lover’s taste, she could hear faintly over the erotic thump of the music Heather rummaging around for something. A devious thought came to her at that moment and Jo couldn’t help the rather sinister grin that came to her lips. Since Heather was taking such a long time, Jo was going to give her a show. With what grace Jo could afford she slid down onto her side, stretching out with a sigh before she propped herself up on her elbow underneath her. Her other hand slid out over her taut and toned stomach, causing her to shiver at her own touch. Jo nibbled her bottom lip softly, her blue gaze twinkling in the darkness, focused intently upon the glowing entrance of the doorway. How her heart fluttered and her stomach quivered at the very thought of Heather emerging, just as her fingertips brushed against her womanhood. Jo inhaled softly as she felt her fingertips brush against the patch of nethercurls, as raven as her hair, just above those already damp folds.

Jo so already so very damp, the act of pleasing her lover, tasting her release, being literally drenched in it was more than she could handle. Jo found that as she touched herself she too was so thoroughly drenched in her arousal, those silken folds glistening in her own arousal. Heather returned just as Jo found the courage to spread herself, her toned thighs trembling as she inhaled once again. Her subtle murmurs were lost in the deep, throbbing beat of the music, ah how it only heightened the moment. Her feline ears cocked back as Jo ran a fingertip of her clit, causing her back to arch and her frame to shift. All too suddenly light flickered in the darkness, much to Jo’s surprise. It was Heather, at her dresser, lightning one of her candles. Jo had always thought it silly to have candles, she just was never the type for them; it just seemed…archaic. But now, that gentle flutter of light cast shadows all over the room, outlining the undeniable curves and swells of her lover; she never found them more erotic. How the light played over Heather’s skin, how it played in her own icy depths. Those blue eyes seemed to drawn in the dim light, only intensifying the desire that glinted within. Jo watched Heather tease her from the dresser, stripping out of those lacy panties and bra before she would even turn to face her. There was no denying the control Heather had over her frame, the movement of her hips, the tightening of her rear made Jo want her all the more.

As Heather turned, her hands drawing away revealing those more than ample swells to Jo’s hungry gaze. Jo’s blue eyes swept over Heather from head to toe, though they settled upon those amber orbs. Jo blushed furiously as Heather found her upon the bed, the movement of her hand undeniable between her thighs.

Heather,” Jo moaned huskily, meeting her gaze intently before Jo suddenly pushed up. She rolled onto her stomach, lifting her hips up from the bed, her tail curling above her as she displayed that pert and firm backside. She pressed her knees flush to the blankets, lifting herself, presenting herself as much as Heather had done before.

Taste me…claim me…fuck me” Jo said over her shoulder, trembling as she spoke those words, half demanding, half begging her lover, though the words were spoke with all her heart.
 
Heather's pointy ears perked up just over her auburn mane, tuning into to Jo's call to be fucked. Heather was ready to claim her lover. Hours of flirting, teasing, chasing, and denial had built such a strong yearning inside her. There was no more denying. No more turning the other way or pulling away while on the edge of bliss. As Heather laid her eyes upon Jo's pale derrier, she felt the animal urge to pounce. There was no holding back. There was a primal feline lust, taking control. It was as if Jo knew just what to do to send Heather over the edge. To make herself irresistible. Heather thought about gabbing her strap-on. It would be the perfect way to mount and claim her pussy cat. But where the hell was it? Under the bed? She couldn't bare to take her eyes of off Jo's naked form to go searching. It would have to wait...just for a little bit longer.

Heather stood still for a moment. Her amber eyes danced as she took in every inch of the perfect circles on Jo's behind. Admiring her sleek form...such tone thighs. Though Jo admired Heather for her feminine curves, Heather shared an equal admiration for Jo and her more athletic form. A bit of an amateur photographer, she had wanted for years to take photographs of women in the nude and assemble them into a book, much like the many she had collected over the years. It would be tastefully done of course. It was Jo's beautiful form that truly inspired Heather to start this project. There were many times she had wanted to propose this to Jo and asked her to be the first to model for it, but she was afraid of how she would react. Now that they had gone under this transformation and started a new stage in life, Heather was determined to ask Jo in the vey near future to be the first in her book of tastefully done nude Whiskers. It would be the first, and most elegant book of its kind.

As Jo stood with her feline arse high in the air and raven tail curled, Heather was reminded why this was her most favorite pose. No one is ever more vulnerable than when they are offering themselves to you. Her legs slightly parted, her back glimmering, her head facing away. Heather admired the small of Jo's back as the candle light danced over her nude form.

Falling forward, she crawled towards the welcoming backside of her lover. Eyeing that perfect crevice between her pale buttocks. She bent down and began to explore her lover's feet. Pecking them, leaving a moist trail of perfect kisses. She moved up Jo's left leg. Kissing her calve, then her silken smooth thighs. Tasting her salty sweat, laiden with powerful feline pheremones that no other Whisker could resist, but that seemed meant for Heather's nose only. Heather rubbed her nose over the pale flesh of Jo's soft cheeks before nuzzling her face in between them. She took a deep breathe and let Jo's musky smell overwhlem her sense and fill her lungs. Mine, she thought to herself. Mine to taste and love.

Heather rested her tongue on on the entrqnce to her lover's womanhood. First, a tease just parting her lips. Then, she dove into the female feline's opening. She lapped quickly, trying to taste all of her...licking up every drop of her female juices. She licked uncontrollably like the hungry kitty she was. Listening acutely to every sound Jo was making. Feeling the rythym of her lover's body. Paying attention to everything. Then, Heather became more aware of he own body. Her tail had been waving about uncontrollabley, as it seemed to have had a mind of its own since it first appeared three days ago. She suddenly felt that she had the ability to take control of it. Heather's licks slowed slightly, but continued to ensure Jo the utmost pleasure. She concentraed on her backside. Her tail slowly curled down and around. Yes...if I could just get it...ahhhhhh...that's it. She felt the tip of her tail slide over her own mound and bury itself into her womanhood. Heather growled and pulled away from her lover. "Oh Jo. You taste like heaven. How I want to fuck you!" She soon realized the texture of her tail was rather coarse. It had grown a layer of auburn colored fuzz. Her fur was finally coming in. Heather focused her attention back to the taste of Jo,l. Meanwhile her tail remained in place inside herself, sliding back and forth just enough to make her body shudder. Heather lapped faster and faster with her rough pink muscle. Licking Jo's deepest inner folds. Her tongue seeking the pulsing clitoris inside. Heather felt something intense buidling inside her. She pushed her tail deep inside her own crevice. Could it be? Would she orgasm again before Jo? It was coming...her was coming. Heather trembled and her tail slipped out and stuck strsight up in the air. Like a vicious tease, it betrayed her and left her on he edge. It was its own entity once more. Heather stopped for a moment, resting her tongue on her partner's love button. She lost cotrol of her tail again. Oh well, she knew it would take time and practice.

Heather returned her focus to Jo's sex. She inaled ever so deeply. Stroking her lover's clitoris with her tongue, so hungry. She sensed slight tremors rippling through Jo's body. She lapped and licked. Reaching her hands around Jo's hips. Resting them in the crease of her bend She held Jo to her face. Not letting back. She knew it was building. Soon, she would be covered in Jo's cum. She craved it. She wanted it. She pressed her rough pink muscle against Jo's most senstive womanly nub, and let the animal in her take over.
 
Last edited:
One thing that Jo had a habit of was letting her emotions show on her face. Her mouth was wide and her lips plush, more often than not when she was nervous, excited, even angry, or just in thought she would bite down on her bottom lip. There was no denying the light of life in those icy blue eyes either, even when Jo was at her most stoic. But at the moment that look upon her angular visage spoke volumes her voice never really could. Even as she looked over her shoulder at her lover standing there Jo nibbled her bottom lip, her body unable to deny the quiver of anticipation that rippled through her every few moments. Her thick, black tail swished above her frame, arched with the tip dangling above her head. In this position every inch of Jo could be seen, at least from Heather’s angle. No doubt the soft flickering light of the candle shoot wavering shadows over her pale skin, hinting a the sleek definitions of her musculature. If Heather found anything endearing about her athletic figure, Jo just didn’t see it. Compared to her lover she felt almost boyish sometimes though she knew better than to argue. Beauty was in the eye of the beholder and Jo wasn’t about to question just what Heather saw in her; she was just glad she found something. The thought might have been a little bit insecure, though at the moment Jo couldn’t help but let her mind wander so. Heather was taking her sweet time, no doubt savoring the view of her lover presenting herself fully.

It was only as she heard the soft movements behind her that Jo felt the tension of anticipation return, her stomach tensing as she prepared herself for her lover’s assault. She knew all too well just how passionate Heather could be when she tasted her lover, but what she felt now took her by surprise. Jo gasped sharply, her tail sticking almost straight up over her and it took everything within her young frame not to bolt up as well. Her toes wiggled and scrunched as Heather kissed them, her gasp replaced by the sweet sound of laughter. It was a giggle sure and true, the type that Jo did not normally permit herself to do. She always laughed deeply, a sort of snorting laughter all her own. But the sensation of Heather’s tongue took her by surprise, the delicious roughness that she hadn’t yet grown accustomed to. It made her shiver and twitch, her soft giggles interrupted by a gentle gasp or sigh here and there. Each part that Heather touched with her lips set Jo aflame, up her leg to her thigh, the swell of her backside where she took the time to gentle nuzzle her; marking her lover in the process. Jo wanted to say something, something profound, something loving, something sexy; anything to enhance the moment. But as her lips parted she found nothing, save a trembling sigh as Heather drew closer.

It all went down hill from there, at least for Jo. The very first touch of that pink muscle sent her nerves on fire, Jo clutched at the sheets and released a sweet moan of pent up desires. Her passions were thick and trickling even before Heather’s lips caressed her silken folds, the scent of her desires, musky and overwhelming hung in the air; an intoxicating aroma that would bore into Heather’s mind and stifle any coherent thought save for this moment. Jo’s body reacted perfectly to the stimulation, her toned thighs trembled as her head jerked back, her lips parted as the sounds of ecstasy came came out unabashedly. Each gentle flick, teasing suckle, or naughty nip brought out another moan and more of Jo’s passions. Never before had Jo felt so turned on so swiftly, her heart was racing so fiercely in her breast she feared she would pass out from it all. And as Heather explored further, delving her tongue within Jo’s depths the feline lost any semblance of control. With a snarl she gnashed down upon the sheets, biting down to stifle her otherwise urgent cries. Her tail snapped above her threateningly, her frame trembled and shuddered to the very core. Jo lost herself in that blissful moment, obvious to Heather’s experimentation with her new tail. She felt herself so rapidly approaching her own release, never could she remember feeling this close from such limited affection. Perhaps it was the beer at the club, the shock of seeing Heather in her new form, the taste of her passions, or perhaps the touch of that deliciously rough tongue. Jo didn’t have the mental capacity to figure out such a conundrum at the moment, not as the pressure began to built and she felt the undeniable tingling in her loins.

Heather!” She managed to cry out between moans, the need in her voice as undeniable as the indication that she was so very close. The touch of her sensitive nub simply through the feline over the precipice of ecstasy, her frame went rigid and Jo pushed up onto her hands. Her back arched fully, beautifully, as her head snapped back and that sheer scream of rapture overtook her. Jo felt her desired release, so forcefully it tore through her frame that Jo thought for a moment she might black out. Her voice cracked and broke into a husky mewl, even as her frame continued to buck and tremble against her lover. Those passions trickled forth liberally though by no means were they anything compared to Heather’s forceful explosion. Still, the honey thick nectar bathed her lover’s lips and tongue in ample supply with no sense of stopping. Jo rode out that sweet high, her frame tingled from the tip of her nose to her toes. Jo gasped for air, her pale flesh gleaming with a healthy sheen of perspiration. She shook and trembled, her frame becoming all too cool all too quickly. Despite it all she felt herself moving, turning to face her lover and cup those delicate cheeks in her hands. Those icy blue orbs shone with their own inner radiance as they befell Heather’s own gleaming amber pools. The look on that angular visage was profound and emotional, the pads of her thumbs brushed gingerly over Heather’s wet lips before she leaned in and pressed her own against them. Jo sighed against those sweet lips, sticky with her own release. She licked at her bottom lip, unable to stifle the soft moan that escaped or the tremble that overtook her once more, another to follow in just a few moments.

Heather,” She whispered breathlessly against those sweet lips, her brow pressing against her lovers as she peered all too intently into her eyes. Again she wanted to say something profound, something loving, something meaningful but words simply escaped her.
 
Heather lost herself in the moment. Feeling Jo's sweet nectar trickle onto her face. Suddenly it was as if her tongue had a mind of its own. Licking vigorously, seeking every nook and crevice between her lover's legs. Heather slurped up every droplet that Jo gave to her, before licking her own full moist lips. Her tongue reaching up to her nose, catching the few drops of intoxicating female cum. Heather took a deep breath, enjoying the potent aroma that only a woman can produce. She breathed deeply once more, letting Jo's essence fill her lungs.

Hearing Jo call her name...that was something she would always cherish. "Jo," she simply replied. Perhaps not with as much yearning as Jo had when she spoke, but her response was certain to comfort Jo. As if to say, yes, it was amazing, wasn't ? She would have actually said that, but just like her lover, she couldn't get the words out. She smiled as she watched Jo bite her bottom lip. She thought it was so cute when she did that. Of course, she would never tell Jo that. She wasn't sure if Jo even realized she bit her bottom lip. And she would never tell Jo she thought any part of her was cute. Sexy? Yes. Beautiful? Yes. Adorable? Maybe...but not cute. Heather grinned, becoming almost giddy as Jo turned to kiss her. Feeling her grasp her soft behind. She had such senstivie cheeks, so Jo's touch sent a wave of pleasure that rung throuh her entire body. And then that kiss...oh that glorious kiss. It was magical. Not only because it was full of passion, but because as Heather opened her lips, she tasted herself, still lingering deep in the pores and folds of Jo's mouth. She tasted Jo as well, her essence still present in her tongue after she licked her own nectar from Heather's face. Such a magical kiss. Then Heather inhaled deeply once more.

As Heather remained in Jo's embrace, she stared into those beautiful blue orbs, and felt pure bliss. There was such a deep connection between these two lovers that would only grow stronger as time went by. Of course, they had been engaged in sexual play now for nearly an hour...or maybe two? Normally this would be the time where a couple begins to wind down. Perhaps, it would be time to cuddle after a few more gentle kisses, but this was no ordinary couple, and this certainly was no ordinary evening. For there are those times, when two lovers have such a strong passion and lust for one another, that the sexual energy between them simply doesn't dissipate. Instead, it only builds and becomes more intense. There are those moments, when the physical stamina defies the laws of nature, and the sex continues.

Of course, Heather slowed down. She enjoyed this moment as she got lost in Jo's eyezs. She reached around to Jo's back, hugging her, and never wanting to let go. She let her finger nails, now more like claws, glide up and down Jo's pale back. Feeling every curve, every bone and every dimple. Up and down, back and forth, her finger tips caressed her lover's sleek back. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and she never knew anyone so beautiul.

Heather complimented her caressing of Jo's back with a series of kisses. A trail starting at her neck, leading to her cheek, then her lips. She continued with many pecks and soft kisses, and letting Jo do the same. And just as it seemed things were about to slow, Heather placed her index figer upon Jo's lips, "sshhhhhhhhhh." She grinned a devious grin and stood up. Flicking the light on so that she could better appreciate the tone of Jo's skin and all of her naked form. Heather, with her matching fair skin, walked naked over to the dresser, her round rump jiggling. She blew out each candle, then looked to Jo and hissed. Falling onto all fours and arching her back, she suddenly appeared truly cat like. Primal. Like she was ready to pounce her prey. She began to purr once more. She crawled to the foot of the bed, her eyes looking passed Jo. She got on to her belly and reached underneath the bed. There were sounds of objects clunking into one another, and boxes shifting. Then, she scooted away from the bed and got onto her knees. In her right hand, Heather held a sleek black strap-on. Its straps made of a glistening black pleather, and it's rubbery life-like penis maintaining the perfect upward arch. She hissed towards Jo once more...as if to say, I'm coming for you. She gracefully slid the strap on around her waist, securing it to her body. She grasped the synthetic cock and tugged on it, checking to make sure it was secure. Then, she stood up, her naked white thighs covered in sweat and glistening with her own intoxicating juices.

"Ok Jo, I am going to dominate you." She spoke with a commanding tone, followed by a hiss. "I know you think you don't want me to, but I am. I am going to take you and fuck you!" Heather sounded confident, but as she was about to ask her lover to submit to her, she felt quite unsure of what was about to happen. The couple never played roles of dominance and submission. This was a give and take relationship. No one ever really took power over the other. Jo was always so guarded, Heather doubted she would ever submit control to someone, but Heather wanted to take her, now. To ravage her. "But I promise, if you submit to me and let me take you now, I will then submit to you, and let you dominate me. I want to give you control of me too...but only after I get my way with" That was the give and take. Jo would have to bite. "So, what do you say, are you going to offer yourself to me, or am I going to have to take you?" Heather didn't realize she was trembling. She was as much scared as she was turned on. What if she had gone a little too far? This was new territory. But she couldn't help it. The change she had undergone brought out aggressive animal desires. And the thought of offering herself to Jo in return gave her chills. She unconcsiously curled her tongue up over her lip as she imagined what was about to happen. Heather stared at Jo and her naked atheltic body...waiting.....
 
* * *


The way the night ended was not how Jo had expected it to. She could easily sum it up in one word:

awkward.

The night of carnal desires and pent up passions took an odd turn, one towards a particular place Jo had rarely thought about and never cherished. She wasn't entirely sure who to blame, herself, Heather, or the situation itself. Needless to say after the incident there was little more 'hanky-panky', the couple decided to simply cool off and call it a night. A shower was in order (though not a cold one, only psychopaths and people on TV took those) though it didn't bring any sense of relief. Jo's mind raged against itself, an inner debate the likes of which she rarely experienced consumed her. She was always the type to over think everything, to dissect an action, hers or otherwise, until some kind of logical point could be made. Of course, one could rationalize even the most irrational of responses; much like Jo felt now. The woman was torn, ripped neatly in half with no clear course of action; she felt ashamed of herself and at the same time a little angry that Heather had put her in that position.

The two had been lovers for some time, even before either had thought about going through with the change. Intimacy had never been an issue, it was a unspoken rule that neither really had any dominance over the other. They hungered for one anothers lips equally, craved the taste of each others desires; never did it feel like one or the other took control or dominated the situation. It was how Jo liked it, how Jo felt comfortable, she was nothing if not a creature of habit. Jo liked things easy, predictable and routine even as a tiny part of her craved for something more. It was always an underlying whisper of desire though, nothing she would act upon. Yet in that moment when she should have given in and showed her lover that she was truly comfortable enough in their relationship to relent control Jo did just the opposite, she panicked and freaked out. Her mind went in wide circles, drifting on the same topic from different angles yet always coming back to the same conclusion.

Sleep had never come easy for her, not with the way Jo's mind worked. It was always in constant motion, trying to think about ten topics at once and analyzing everything that she could about them all. It could lead the girl to be a little distracted at times, she had a nasty habit of drifting off in mid-sentence as her brain tried to focus on the one topic at hand and failed miserably. More often than not Jo managed to quiet her thoughts in preparation for bed, a good book always helped her ease into a decent mood to sleep. But as her ice blue eyes drifted over the same page for the seventh time in a row, the letters were foreign and near incomprehensible. After the eight time of trying to make sense of the same sentence Jo simply gave up in a fit of exasperation.

To add onto her growing frustration was the fact she was still at Heather's house. Not that she minded the apartment itself but she had only a few things of her own, namely a few sets of clothes for the times she slept over and a few books she had let Heather borrow. If reading wasn't going to do it she had only a few choices to choose from; sleep, TV, or the internet. Sleep really wasn't an option and the internet was just as bad as trying to read, except it had more kitten pictures.

Thus Jo found herself upon Heather's couch, her legs tucked neatly before her indian style, one foot tucked under her thigh. That lithesome, sleek frame was all but hidden under a voluminous layer of cotton, a pair of baggy sleeping pants and a tanktop, black of course, all covered by a dark blue hoodie. The hood was pulled up and that pretty face was hidden within its folds, a hint of the piercing blue hue of her gaze could be seen. Her feline ears were folded against her hair underneath the hood, though they held a certain droop to them nonetheless.

Jo wore the typical expression of insomnia upon her face, a certain tired blankness with heavy eyelids and little emotion.

Her thick black tail lay curled beside her, as limp and lifeless as the rest of her. The TV remote lay upon her leg, both hands were stuffed into the pockets of her hoodie as those blue orbs lingered upon the blowing screen of Heather's TV. Late night TV was made for reruns, though to someone who rarely watched that much TV they were as good as new. It was amazing some of the stuff that was on that idiot box, Jo was surprised to find not one, but two channels of bad horror movies. Any other time she would have enjoyed a cheesy B movie, the lackluster story and gratuitous breast shots and over the top gore always made her laugh. But tonight she couldn't even afford a snicker; she got not satisfaction watching the high school kids get mutilated in their sleep...again.

If she couldn't get some kind of enjoyment out of the whole process then Jo set her sights on boring herself to sleep. She picked one of the fifteen channels devoted to history and science at random, a show about sedimentary rocks, it seemed good enough to bore her to sleep, if not death. Yet even as her eyelids grew heavy Jo felt no respite from this world, still her thoughts drifted back to Heather, the situation only hours before and the feelings came to the surface all over again.

Unconsciously she began to nibble on her bottom lip, that nasty habit she had when she got lost in thought or certain emotions surfaced. While she looked at the TV she didn't really see it anymore; it felt silly and infantile to sit here and just mull over it all. If she was going to do something, she should just do it. Make a decision, stick with, and go; but that decision was easy to make. Now it was just up to...well...making the real decision. They had yet to really talk about it, Jo simply panicked and called it off. After that they went their own ways, even if they were civil to one another the matter was still left up in the air.

Was it the end? Jo really had no idea, this was her first true relationship, at least one that lasted this long. The step after this was foreign to her, just as letting down her guard was. The thought of just calling it quits made her stomach hurt, a quiver of anxiety of facing something that she thought best left alone. It was a wretched feeling, doubt, something that Jo was unfortunately all too familiar with.

Suddenly the rocks on the TV screen were insulting and Jo snatched up the remote and shut the TV off; for a moment she almost flung the controller away but at the last moment she resisted. It was, after all, not her house, she couldn't got having a melt down and break things that weren't hers. Instead she curled into a ball, her long, lean legs drew up against her chest as her arms wrapped about them for support. Her pointed chin came to rest upon her knees delicately, even as her wide lips twitched and pursed. It was her bottom lip that trembled first, just slightly before Jo bit down upon it once more. Her nostrils flared as she sniffed, a sudden dreary feeling over took her and made her eyes water briefly. Thankfully that hood hid her from view, in case Heather happened to stroll by and witness her short lived little break down. Those type of things were suppose to make you feel better, a good cry, as people liked to call it.

It felt more like a exaggerated pity party, but that was where Jo sat for the rest of the night, losing herself in random loops of thought that had no discernible beginning or end.
 
Last edited:
Heather's body suddenly jerked and she jolted herself awake. She had dosed off, but for how long. Judging by the blurry bright blue numbers on the clock, she had only managed to get about fifteen minutes of broken sleep in the past hour. It was already so late in the night when the bedroom games ended with Jo. It would have been perfectly alright if they showered together and then fell asleep in a naked warm embrace like they were supposed to. Being tired the next day after getting only a few hours of sleep because of a night full intense, loving, amazing, perfect sex is always accceptable. You wake up knowing you need more sleep, but you have to be somewhere at 7 a.m. and you don't regret going to bed at 3 a.m. The sex made it all worthwhile. That is how things were going.

Heather, awake again, stared at the ceiling with wide eyes. Surrounded by darkness. Her arm laid out across the other side of the bed, finding only an empty spot where Jo should be. Maybe she was up watching TV. Maybe she left. Heather couldn't blame her, nor did she have the energy to go find her. She knew better. That is all she could think. Over and over, the thought repeated in her head. I knew better. I knew better. I knew better. I know her better. She was just being playful, she had no bad intentions. She just wanted to spice things up. She would have offered herself up to be the sub eventually. She looked at the clock. 3:16 a.m. Yep, right about now she was supposed to be bending over and offering Jo complete control. Suposed to be...

Now, left alone in her thoughts, she was disappointed that she hurt her lover. More than a lover, her love. The only woman she ever cared for this deeply. Heather knew better. She knew Jo was gaurded. She knew she liked things kept as is. So why did she decide to play a dom sub game? Hell, it was just a strap-on. She didn't ask Jo to let her tie her up. Still, she knew better. Why did she do it then? She sat up, jolting up from her pillow. "The change!" She exclaimed in a whisper. It must have been those subtle cat instincts creeping in. That was the whole purpose behind why she did this. It had to be that. She was just becoming more primal. Of course.


Heather knew, everything would be ok. It was a simple misunderstanding. There was so much more to their relationship. A simple chat in the morning would fix things. Who knows, she hoped, already imagining a smiley Jo eating breakfast with her in the morning, she will probably have forgotten the whole thing by the morning. Wishful thinking. Heather was full of it. She knew better...

The soft flickering glow of the TV screen found its way through the crack in the door. She hadn't noticed it before, but once that bluish flicker enters your conciousness, you can't block it out to go back to sleep. Maybe I should just check on her. What harm could come from that? She would just get up, go pee, and as she walked back to the room give Jo a little kiss on the cheek. She must be asleep on the couch anyway.

Heather's naked tiny feet hung over the side of the bed and found their way into her fuzzy fluffy slippers. Had their been more light in the room, she might have realized they matched the fur on her ears and tail perfectly. She stood up and stretched, opened the door and looked upon the outline of a hoodie on the couch, facing the TV. She didn't say anythijng at first. The door was so quiet, she must not have heard her. Then suddenly a hand reached up and the TV turned off. The outline of Jo shifted. Heather just watched as she heard a sniffle. She hoped Jo wasn't crying.

Heather made her way to he bathroom and did her business, still getting used to the tail thst seemed to droop with her fatigue. Upon walking back out into the living room, she made her way over to Jo, standing next to her, but no sitting on the couch just yet. She looked at the TV whose screen was now just reflecting what little moonlight trickled through the apartment window. Then she looked to Jo who was still quite awake, but obviously crying and trying to hide it. Still she didn't seem to take note of Heather, at least she didn't appear to from Heather's point of view. So Heather plopped down next to her and asked, "Wachu wathcin'?" She realized she didn't care what Jo had been watching, nor did she care what her answer was. She knew it would just be superficial and meaningless. Heather decided not to give Jo a chance to reply. She jumped right into more words. "Hey, you should come to bed and get some sleep. We have to be up early to drive to my parents'. They are just dying to meet you and even a nap on he three hour car ride won't be enough. You want to make a good first impression. I have told them so many wonderful things about you. You have a lot to live up to." Heather snickered and offered a half smile. "You don't want to fall asleep during dinner. Your face might end up in my mom's meatloaf." Heather wasn't trying to ignore Jo's cry. As hidden as her tears were under that hoodie, Heather was well aware of them, and her own eyes became tearful. She hoped a little praise and admiration would go a long way. She could have just told Jo she loved her, but she was afraid of what Jo might or might not say in response. "Just come to bed hun."

The two had been together for quite awhile and Heather had talked and talked about Jo for months. It was hard to make the time to go to her parents. The three hour drive to their rural country home was out of the way and...with recent changes Jo and Heather had undergone, she put off introductions, at least face to face introductions. Heather wanted Jo to meet her mom and dad last year, but that was when the first people started to under go the enhancements. It sparked a debate between she and her mom, as Heather fully supoorted the idea, her mother did not. "We are how God made us," her mom said. Perhaps what urked her mom more than anything was her response, "since when do you believe in God?" The resulting rift between them lasted for months, but Heather's parents were lovng and accepting. They came arond eventually, though how they would react to seing their daughter this way was still an unknown.

Heather scooted closer to Jo, gave her the best smile she could, though it was awkward right now. She then reached out her hand and offered it to her lover. "Come on, let's go to bed."
 
Back
Top