Wifes pic

I think if I was behind her that I would not be taking the picture until the white stuff was running out.
 
Hope you like would love to hear what you would like to do to her.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,503
she knows you're doing this, yes?

if so, excellent; if not, well, that's not so excellent.
 
Super piece of ass. I like your idea of tying her up for a gangbang. I'd like to explore that idea with you..
 
I would bend her over. Lick and suck her pussy and asshole from behind until she came. Then slowly slide my cock into her ass. When she was ready I would then fuck her with all I had until I came balls deep in her ass. I hope that is what you wanted to hear.
 
Nice

Hope you like would love to hear what you would like to do to her.

Nice. Your wife is hot! I'd do to her what I'd love for another man to do to my wife.

After having an initial meeting over coffee or a quick drink I'll take your wife to a motel or better yet back to your place if you'd like to watch or listen outside your bedroom door. After getting comfortable on your couch your wife and I making out and slowly stripping each other. When she's naked it 's time for me to fuck her I take her to her the bedroom. We start by your wife sucking my cock. Then I'll return the favor by eating her pussy to her first orgasm. From there I move up her body and slowly penetrate her cunt and begin to seriously fuck her. For the rest of the night I screw her to multiple orgasms in multiple positions. Finally I finish up fucking her doggy style unloading deep in her or on her back.

All the while you came many times masturbating in the hallway to the sound of your wife moaning and orgasming.
 
Very nice.

Very nice photos. Would love to spread those fabulous cheeks and slide my tongue inside :rose:
 
Back
Top