Should I buy a dildo?

Aberveen

Really Experienced
For a few months now I've fantasized about the idea of sucking a cock, but it's never been to the point of actually wanting to go through with it in a real life situation.

So I figured "well i could get a dildo and see what that's like?"
I am hung up on a few things though.
1 I feel kind "silly" with the idea of shopping for a dildo online
and 2. I'm not the only person in my house, so I'd rather keep things discreet, what with people being excessively judgmental and all...

It may not be the real deal, but i feel like it could be a comfortable way to play around with this fantasy. Just feel kinda hesitant about owning one.

questions, comments, concerns, and of course jokes! feel free!

For a few months now I've fantasized about the idea of sucking a cock, but it's never been to the point of actually wanting to go through with it in a real life situation.

and 2. I'm not the only person in my house, so I'd rather keep things discreet, what with people being excessively judgmental and all...

It may not be the real deal, but i feel like it could be a comfortable way to play around with this fantasy. Just feel kinda hesitant about owning one.

Stupid question, but.. are you a guy or a girl? ;) Sorry, I can't find that on your profile..

Have you considered getting a cucumber or something of that ilk, washing it and trying that out first? Might be a safer first option - less of an investment, easier to explain, and hopefully you won't feel silly buying a cucumber!

yes

The veggie idea is good, if no one else goes through your mail online is good and its private. Maybe a medium size to start and not to thick. I've tried them they are fun.

Last edited:
Have you considered getting a cucumber or something of that ilk...

The veggie idea is good, if no one else goes through your mail...

Of course, if someone is keeping an eye on you and notes that you're loading up on veggies but you're still as fat and disgusting-looking as ever, they might put two-and-two together....

Last edited:
Of course, if someone is keeping an eye on you and notes that you're loading up on veggies but you're still as fat and disgusting-looking as ever, they might put two-and-two together....

well put. Buy cucumbers and a lot of ice cream, too!

I bought one last year
and I have used it nearly daily

love it deep

Are there any adult stores in your area? Go there, browse, and buy something... I have a nice tapered one with a suction cup end that is good for sucking and fucking! In fact, I think I'm going to stuff myself with it shortly!

As far as keeping it hidden, do you have a basement? Hide it in a "junk" box, or if you have a drop ceiling, find a discreet place and hide it there.

Good luck!

Hehe love you advising on hiding it! Once found a neighbours stash of vibrators, cock lick etc whilst rumaging through her pantie drawer! :p

I assume you're guy. Buy one. My roommate and his GF walked in on me while I was riding my dildo (I am a guy). Things happen. Still friends although it was weird for 1 to 2 days.

Are there any adult stores in your area? Go there, browse, and buy something... I have a nice tapered one with a suction cup end that is good for sucking and fucking! In fact, I think I'm going to stuff myself with it shortly!

As far as keeping it hidden, do you have a basement? Hide it in a "junk" box, or if you have a drop ceiling, find a discreet place and hide it there.

Good luck!

A toolbox which has a loop to fasten a lock on is a nice easy solution.

the short answer: yes, you should.

You could buy it "for her" and then use it when she's not looking.

You could buy it and hide it, of course.

Local sex store is a good choice if you don't want to buy online.

Still, the answer is "yes!"

I have a nice big suction one that sits next to my computer in case I get an urge. I just lean over and take a couple nice deep strides.

My wife and I.....

My wife and I have many...and we use them often. We purchased them all online...they come discretely packaged typically. I have sucked them all and love it now ready for the real thing.....just keep them locked up.

You absolutely should! Just be very careful, and do your research. There are some that are a bit cheaper, and made with chemicals that can irritate some. I learned the hard way. The first one I bought I did so on the cheap (even though it was the highest-rated on this particular website), used it once and thew it right in the trash. Irritated by throat, like the chemicals it was made from were somehow bothering me.

Long story short, you get what you pay for.

Be safe and have fun!

:kiss:

just go for the real thing. The warmth of your partner's cock will make it an amazing experience.

just go for the real thing. The warmth of your partner's cock will make it an amazing experience.

Some of us aren't blessed with having a special someone to share ourselves with in such loving and beautiful ways. That's why we have to use dildos.

:(

You, know, I just realized, I really fucking hate my dildo.

:(

there are other interesting things you can do w/ a dildo, you know?

I'd recommend buying a dildo as opposed to renting one.

1) Don't let "feeling silly" stop you from enjoying your own sexuality. Sex IS silly-- and sublime.

2 I have seen the kind of orgasms guys get from the aneros prostate massager-- I guarantee you will never feel jealous of women's orgasms ever again!

3) @kinkydreams; Rummaging in other people's underwear drawers is a douchebag move, and if I caught you in mine, you would be missing several strips of skin. Cut that shit out, asswipe. Its an invasion of privacy, it's disrespectful, it's not okay.

Back