Breakup Sex (stepbrother/stepsister) - (open)

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
The light from the refrigerator illuminated the whole kitchen while I scavenged for more junk food.My life really sucked. At the age of 25 I was still living at home, single and pathetic. The one bright spot in my existence went out just recently. Mathew came to me one day and said that he had come to his senses about our relationship. The love of his life, which had decided wasn't me. was getting married to the wrong man and that he was the right man for her. It didn't matter that I was completely shattered by this or that I had loved him. He was too concerned with what was right for him.

I was already uncomfortable staying here. My stepbrother, Luka, was visiting for the holidays. He always acted real weird when he was around me. He could be downright argumentative and then I would catch him staring at me. I gave myself a mental shake. Why was I wasting time thinking about that man? My face was still damp from my last bout of crying. I finally found the chocolate chip cookie and went up the stairs to my bedroom. I was watching Interview with a vampire since I loved when Brad Pitt had all that luscious blonde hair. Mathew had hated the film so it held a bit of vicious satisfaction.

I could feel someone pounding up the stairs and I held my breath, I didn't feel like talking with my mother again about all this. No offense but my mom was raised to believe in submitting to males and that its the female's fault when everything goes wrong. My stepfather Ivan did offer to make Matt disappear. I'm still not sure if he was serious or not. I groan as I hear the door to my room open. "Better make it good." I bit down on a cookie. "You're interrupting my Brad Pitt time."

How did I know you would have taken the last of the cookies?

Eating like this won't bring Matt back you know, especially if you get fat. Oh, and your watching this film again? Geez, get it together.

One more thing, you left these in the bathroom again! He began to walk out.

Luka threw a pair of panties at her.

Luka was 22, and back from college for the holiday. He loved to wind her up, as it was so easy. Secretly though, he was very fond of his step sister, and was concerned about her unhappiness, but didn't know how to show it. Instead he ended up being a jerk most of the time to hide it.

He was pleased her and Matt had finished, he didn't think he was right for her, and he was always rude to him anyway. Called him kid, which he found patronising.

Suddenly feeling guilty, he turned and said

"Can I get you a drink of anything?"

I huffed at the brat. "How dare you, kid! You've barely had any serious relationships. You don't know how bad it can hurt. Consider yourself lucky in that regard." I nearly stuffed the panties down his throat. In truth I hid something deep down when it came to Luka. I was attracted to him. The few times he almost caught me staring at him I had to put on my prissy bitch act so he wouldn't look closely to my behavior.

I was going to turn the volume up so I could tune him out. "Yeah. Get the bottle of your dad's good vodka, the he usually pulls out for birthdays and stuff." I was in the mood for a good drunk. Just let loose and not care about anything or anyone. I hadn't felt this way since the day my dad had died. It's like all the feelings overwhelm me and I just cannot deal with them.

Sure, no problem. Oh, and your wrong, I have had my heart torn out, but I just deal with it different. Vodka works though.

Luka went downstairs, grabbed the bottle from his Dads cupboard, and two glasses. He returned with ice too.

No point in going half measures huh.

He poured two good size glasses and handed one to her. This will ease the pain, I assure you, and best if you take it in one gulp. Shall we go on the count of three?

He looked at her, and wanted to cheer her up. He felt closer to her then he had before, and didn't want the moment to end.

I rolled my eyes once Luka was out of sight. He always seemed like a womanizer to me with a carefree attitude. I took the cup of vodka, kind of surprised he took the initiative to get the ice too."Well cookies and Brad Pitt haven't done it for me . Maybe this will." There was a light in his eyes that almost made me suspicious. I smiled up at him. "Ok on three."

I held the glass in front of me. "One, two, three." I down the fluid in one gulp, the fluid went down smoothly with a slight burn. It felt good going down and it gave me a slight buzz. I licked my lips. "Damn this is good stuff." I cuddled into Luka's side, some of my guards down.

"it is good stuff, the guys at college told me about it...no idea on the quality but it burns good huh!"

He felt her warmth as she snuggled into him, and it felt alluring, but he knew that the moment could be lost as soon as it had begun, so he decided to keep it safe for now.

"How about another"

he poured too more glasses, a little fuller this time. "We should probably go careful after these though.."

He held it out to here...."what shall we drink to?"

I smiled up at Luka. "It does doesn't it?"

I couldn't help the small thrill I fel tin my body at the touch of him against me.

"Sure"

I snort. "I can handle my alcohol just fine."

I held my cup out too. "Good sex..."

"ha ha, ok...may be a while until you have that again" Luka joked.

he was having urges to kiss her, but fighting them back, she would never forgive him. He was enjoying the flirting, and didn't want it to end. So he continued to play it safe, but made sure his hands made contact with her more often, feeling her warmth shot tingles through him.

Good liquor and a stressful day loosened my tongue a little. "Not like I ever knew it to begin with. Stupid bastard was about as good in bed as a dead fish. Don't remember the last time I had a really good orgasm." I served myself another cup and downed it with equal fervor as the last. "Tell me, Luka. When you fuck, are you a dead fish or do you make her scream?" I set the icy glass against my skin, enjoying the feel of it and glided it against the tops of my breasts.

My mood was a strange one but the guards that I had held in place for so long were coming down one piece at a time. For a long time Matt had been my safety guard against anyone seeing seeing my growing attraction to my stepbrother. It was too intense and scared me. I told myself over and over that Matt had been the one for me. I thought I had convinced myself.

Luka gulped but tried not to make it show. He had longed for her for a long time, and knew misreading the situation could be a disaster.

He watched as she downed the third shot of vodka, and mulled the question in his head. His thoughts were racing.

"I have never had any complaints, and I certainly don't think i am a dead fish. There were a few screamers too, but I don't want to big myself up too much"

he paused, allowing the information to sink in.

"I heard you guys a few times, just thought you were the silent in bed type" he said, grinning slyly.

I smiled. "I had a feeling you weren't a dead fuck." I took my third shot of the vodka. "If you heard anything it wasn't coming from me most of the time. Sometimes I would fake an orgasm to get the bastard off me sooner rather than later."

The liquor was starting to effect my judgment. I blatantly examined his body, including his cock behind his pants. "He just never worked me right. Why don't you tell me how you make a girl scream and then I'll know where he went wrong." It was a blatant attempt to get him riled. I had been a virgin until I met Matt and hadn't known any other lover but him.

Luka had been the one other person I had fantasized over.I patted his thigh with my hand and let it rest there. I poured another vodka and silently asked myself how many years in hell I would get for trying to seduce my stepbrother.

Luka blushed with the sensation caused as her hand settled on his thigh, he longed for it to carry on up and caress his cock. Still nervous about where to take the situation, he struggled to control his eager member.

"I have always got most pleasure, out of giving pleasure" he explained, looking for a reaction "I love nothing more than to allow my mouth to explore her depths and tease her to orgasm"

"A guy can cum anytime, a lady has to earn it, and I love to help her earn it..."

He watched her take another drink, he resisted, he wanted to keeps his wits about him.

As her hand stayed on his thigh, he allowed his hand to gently rub her back, "poor you, bad sex all this time"

I noticed the slight blush on his cheeks and smiled to myself. So he did feel something. My skin heated as I thought of him giving me the pleasure he spoke of. My eyes watch him intently, only diverting to look at his lips in a hungry stare.

"So you like how a woman tastes."I smiled at him suggestively. "I bet they like that. A warm mouth in certain 'places' is a welcome sensation."

I took another drink, damning his self-control. He wasn't going to make it easy for me. I leaned into his touch as he rubbed my back.

"Maybe its my looks." I took another drink, trying to hide the manipulation. I pushed my body at him for him to see. "Is it my breasts? Or may my figure?"

My breasts were a generous C cup while I stayed at a size 8. My hips were softly rounded and gave way to a round ass.

Luka's cock betrayed him, and quickly rose, hard and high causing a noticeable bump in his trousers.

He knew that if her were to make a move, it was now or never, and if he didn't, he would have to leave to avoid the embarrassment

In a moment of pure desire, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, and kissed her, deep, and passionately. He waited to see her response, holding his tongue back, expecting her to push him away....

his hands held her tight, close, and stroked her body as their mouths locked together....

It felt like hours, as he waited for her response..

The erection that was tenting his pants didn't slip my attention. It was now or never for the both of us. Either we did something about the attraction or let it lie. When he took me into his arms I whimpered into his mouth. My body shook in hunger for him and hold him to my body. I almost purred at his touch on my body. It was what I had wanted this whole time.

I looked up into his eyes. He seemed so unsure. "I want you, Luka. " My hand stroked at the bulge in his pants, rubbing my body up against him. "I've wanted you for a long time." I straddled his lap and pulled off my top revealing a purple lace bra.

My lips too his and I poured all my lust into the kiss. My tongue slipped past his lips and licked at the roof of his mouth. I took one of big hands, placing it on one of my lace covered breasts. I moaned at the sensation of his big hand on me.

Her reaction acted to remove any barriers, and the lust and desire he had been holding back consumed him.

He had dreamed about her breasts, reaching round he removed her bra and released them. His mouth delved passionately into hers, while his hands caressed and stroked her breasts eagerly, but with a soft, respectful touch. He felt her nipples harden further.

She began to gyrate on him, and his cock eagerly pressed against his jeans, desperate for release. He was still slightly holding back, he wanted to be 100% this was happening, so he kept the kiss happening as long as he could, allowing his hands to explore her naked torso.

he removed his own shirt to reveal his well kept and defined body. The skin on skin contact sent a spark through his body as he kissed her with renewed vigour. It was all he had wanted for some time, and was desperate for it to keep going as long as it could.

His eagerness was so erotic. I felt his strong hands unclasping my bra and when they were bare to his hands I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. My hips couldn't restrain their dance as they gyrated against Luka's erection. I kissed him desperately, one of my hands in his hair. "You have such a good body." I placed a kiss on his chest.

It was like I couldn't get close enough to him. My whimpers echoed throughout the room. "Luka,,,, Lay back for me." I waited for him to change out position. Laying on top of Luka, I kissed his neck, slowly tasting his skin. My hand worked at getting his erection free from his clothes. I kissed down his chest, swirling my tongue around his nipples.

When my wet tongue took the first wet swipe at the tip of his hard cock, I felt it twitch against my tongue. My hand gave his cock a slow pump and I suckled on his balls. "You're a big boy, Luka." I giggled darkly.

the feeling of her mouth on his hard cock felt divine, as he succumbed to her touch. He had to regain composure to avoid climaxing immediately. He had his eyes closed, savouring the sensation through his body.

He caught himself, and opened his eyes, taking in the moment as he saw her head move up and down on him. He couldn't help but allow his hands to run through her hair, following her motions.

Her eyes looked at him, his cock in her mouth, and a look that said she wanted him.

Back