The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Literary--Genre Transcending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd172 St.Clair ch.2

This is truly a very talented author and this series crosses many genres . If you like a page turner that you cannot help but get to the conclusion of , at the expense of any plans you had , once you've started then this is for you !
 
Monsters!!

I for the first time nominate:
"Home for Horny Monsters" by writerannabelle, a story about a man who inadvertently becomes the (sexy) caretaker of a bunch of mystical creatures living in the home he inherits.

hands down the new best;)
 
sparrow and tulip by Latenight_Pondering

the series is great as is the entire world that LP has created.
 
Last edited:
"Mom's Office Party" by JayPierce95

I nominate a long story by JayPierce95, although it is submitted in the Incest/Taboo category it covers a variety of other categories, Erotic Couplings, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Group sex, Interracial, Loving wives, Mature, toys and masturbation, and maybe a few others that I have missed.

As this is the Genre Transcending award it seemed like a good place for it. The story is Mom's Office Party, if you haven't read it I would recommend it (but then I suppose it would be a bit hypocritical of me if I didn't seeing as I am nominating it). Enjoy reading it, and if you agree please rate it and comment, I am sure the author would appreciate it. Thank you


https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-office-party-1
 
Three Square Meals

I've read quite a bit of science fiction, and there's no other author who has kept my interest for such a lengthy period of time and now pushing (I believe) two million words of output.

This is a very compelling narrative; as with all sci-fi, a certain suspension of disbelief is required, but he's constructed a very plausible universe.

Tefler is the author who consistently has me saying, "I did not see that coming... but I should have."
 
MelissaBaby

I support the nomination of MelissaBabys ‘My Fall and Rise’. It is a riveting story, extremely well told.

And her new story, Alvin and Mary, shows the breadth of her talent.
 
I support the nomination of MelissaBabys ‘My Fall and Rise’. It is a riveting story, extremely well told.

And her new story, Alvin and Mary, shows the breadth of her talent.

Thank you very much for your kind comments.
 
I've read quite a bit of science fiction, and there's no other author who has kept my interest for such a lengthy period of time and now pushing (I believe) two million words of output.

This is a very compelling narrative; as with all sci-fi, a certain suspension of disbelief is required, but he's constructed a very plausible universe.

Tefler is the author who consistently has me saying, "I did not see that coming... but I should have."

You do know that "literary" means something different from "favorite", right? Quality of form, formal writing having a marked style for particular emotional effect.

Not mass produced blockbuster entertainment.

That sorry is solid genre, both Sci FI and porn. It is in no way literary the way MelissaBaby and YouDidWhat write something compelling for real survivors of prison and veterans with PTSD. I actually find the comparison offensive. Tefler is pure self indulgence, the sole purpose is to escape reality.

Although I would pick a different universe. His is too full of girls giggling and complimenting the same guy every 100-plus chapters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top