Stef....On Her OWN...

Very nice thread beginning. Thanks for stepping out and sharing your thoughts and photos. Selfishly, especially the photos. Be well.

Great Start

Love you posts hun. You have a wonderful body and I always get turned on when i see a woman pinching her nipples. Thanks for sharing and keep up the WONDERFUL work.

-Lisa

Glad you "stepped out" on your own Stef! You are lovely indeed! Great pics so far! Look forward to seeing more!

Jim

Thanks for such a GREAT response !

Just me and my Panties......:devil::rose:

attachment.php

OMG!!!! SOO many posts......!! I'm overwhelmed....:eek:

THANK YOU! So many PM's too.........wasn't expecting this...!:eek:

Just LOVE it........gonna be busy answering all....:rose::)

Beautiful start Stef... 49 I can remember like it was just last year... oh wait a minute it was last year...

My three are a little older 31, 28, 22 this year...

So glad you are enjoying Lit... yes it can be addicting.

It SURE can.....LOL....thx for the sweet comments HON......!

Stef, That is awesome. You are lovely. I as a 44 year old male, father of two threw myself out there a week ago. Scary and a turn on at the same time. I look forward to see more your lovely images

Thx ! LOVE the legs...:kiss: truly appreciated!

Let me add my opinion that you do not look ANYWHERE near 49 - I'd have guessed 29, maybe lower. Amazing.

SOOO Sweet...! Thank you!!:rose:

He stef, love the idea of you going out here alone and your first few pics are seriously sexy

Thx Sweetie..!:heart:

Hey gorgeous!
Just want to say congrats on the thread!

Looking lovely!

LOVE the comment....thx HON...!:kiss:

I'm relatively new to lit forums, i get really tuned on to 'meet' ladies like you, among a few others. Thanks for showing your sexiness. I am a (new) fan now.

I agree there is no way you look 49! You may have the 3 young boys but you could still be 29. Hot, hot , hot!

I'll have to find your last thread and get to know you better. You create wood in my pants! Thanks, again for sharing, and thanks to your husband John for encouraging you to inspire all of these hardons! Thanks also for your time on here responding to our comments. More soon, what a body.

WELL...aren't you the charmer....OH MY! MELTED reading this...THANK YOU!:heart::kiss: NO pics on the last thread tho....and glad I can "help"...LOL...:kiss:

I'm relatively new to lit forums, i get really tuned on to 'meet' ladies like you, among a few others. Thanks for showing your sexiness. I am a (new) fan now.

I agree there is no way you look 49! You may have the 3 young boys but you could still be 29. Hot, hot , hot!

I'll have to find your last thread and get to know you better. You create wood in my pants! Thanks, again for sharing, and thanks to your husband John for encouraging you to inspire all of these hardons! Thanks also for your time on here responding to our comments. More soon, what a body.

WOW......SOO LOVE your comments...! Thank you...! MORE to come!:kiss:

Emmmm WOW Steph!!!!
SweetHeart, I am glad to see you started your own thread. Your panties picture is soooo sexxie. I want to help you slide the off. ;):devil:
Now, about the furr on the kittie? :heart::kiss::p:p:p
Huggzzz Darlin, Your thread is already a success.
Spicey

HEY Spicey! MISS YOU!

And you KNOW I have some pics of "furr"....LOL!:devil:

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

Wow - congratulations on going out on your own Stef - this is going to be one yummy thread! I am very enthusiastically subscribed!!!;):rose:

xxx
Tyler

who wouldn't want to curl up next to that? :devil:That is good stuff!!

Mmmmmmmmmm....... This has made me incredibly horny.....:devil:

xxx
Tyler

Love the way you are teasing your nips in that third pix sexy:)

You guys are AWESOME...!:kiss::)

I'm sure you'll get some new fans with this new thread, but you can't get away from the old ones. This is a spectacular view, Stef. Many thanks for the eye candy. :kiss:

SOOOO Glad you found my new thread HON....LOVE YA!:heart:

Lovely pics Stef!

I love the way your breasts curve upwards and have those nice large pink nipples on top. Thanks for sharing!
Well Thank you Sweetie.....what a GREAT compliment....a 49 yr old LOVES to hear they are still pointing "UP"...LOL..!:kiss::heart:

Just stumbled onto this thread today.

I never saw the earlier threads, but you can bet I'll be checking this one out from now on. Love those perky nipples.
Well I'm SURE glad you "stumbled".......hope to see you here ALOT!:kiss:

What a great start, Stef .. I love the "just me and my panties" post .. so sexy .. and I agree with everyone else, your skin is beautiful.

:kiss: :rose:

OH Vanessa...I am SOOOO Glad you found my thread.......Thank YOU..! you KNOW you have been a HUGE inspiration to me.......:heart::heart:!

Well I'm SURE glad you "stumbled".......hope to see you here ALOT!:kiss:

Oh, you'll be seeing me here often. At least as long as you keep posting such beautiful pics of your lovely self.

I can't believe you are 49! Would have never guessed. Gorgeous as always and so sweet.

xo

HEY Kate.......you have NO idea how much it means to me to have you comment on my thread.....! You are SO BEAUTIFUL and you just made my DAY..!:kiss::rose::heart:

Back