Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

New here!

This is my first post and I like the invitation to message back to someone.
I have never chatted online or things like that but would like to chat (write) back an forth.
You sound like someone I would like to chat with. Me to married happy, not looking for anything other that some talk erotic or otherwise.:)

Its a cute, green Kia Soul. I wasn't so sure about going with a Kia, but the price was right and it's a zippy little 6 speed, so I am happy with it.

Its a cute, green Kia Soul. I wasn't so sure about going with a Kia, but the price was right and it's a zippy little 6 speed, so I am happy with it.

ah...did not have a great experience with a KIA but that was a decade ago. Maybe they've improved by now.

My "company rod" is a Ford Fusion and it rides great, but I hear good things about KIA these days.

I'll be back in a bit...gotta get some real life stuff done. I've been procrastinating for days!!

Hi! I am a happily married woman in my late 40's looking to meet some new friends. I love to flirt, laugh and have fun, and although I love my husband, he does not always connect with me on that level.

I am editing this to add that I have a great sex life and I am not looking for a lover. I just miss flirty conversations.

Yes, I know my name is provocative, but I am an "all in" kind of lady who is never comfortable on the sidelines watching others have fun.

I prefer intelligent, witty conversation. Older men, younger men...it does not matter. Discussions can involve sexy topics, but I also love chatting about a wide variety of topics. I am outspoken, college educated and have been around the block a few times.

More about me: I am on the shorter side, being 5'3 on a good day. I am a curvy, smaller, bbw with 38 C breasts, brunette (with the help of Clairol) with dark brown eyes. I am also a mom, so if I do not respond to you right away or I log out unexpectedly, please understand that I will always put my family first.

I haven't decided if I will incorporate chatting off site yet, but I will consider it. I might also be willing to exchange pics once I am comfortable with you, but I am not making any promises.:)

Let's have a fun summer!!

Saying a howdy from China (just here for a few weeks). A fun summer sounds great...does it get me back on the naughty list??

Hi! I am a happily married woman in my late 40's looking to meet some new friends. I love to flirt, laugh and have fun, and although I love my husband, he does not always connect with me on that level.

I am editing this to add that I have a great sex life and I am not looking for a lover. I just miss flirty conversations.

Yes, I know my name is provocative, but I am an "all in" kind of lady who is never comfortable on the sidelines watching others have fun.

I prefer intelligent, witty conversation. Older men, younger men...it does not matter. Discussions can involve sexy topics, but I also love chatting about a wide variety of topics. I am outspoken, college educated and have been around the block a few times.

More about me: I am on the shorter side, being 5'3 on a good day. I am a curvy, smaller, bbw with 38 C breasts, brunette (with the help of Clairol) with dark brown eyes. I am also a mom, so if I do not respond to you right away or I log out unexpectedly, please understand that I will always put my family first.

I haven't decided if I will incorporate chatting off site yet, but I will consider it. I might also be willing to exchange pics once I am comfortable with you, but I am not making any promises.:)

Let's have a fun summer!!
Would love to chat with you.

Back